Sign in to follow this  
Chris Phipson

MOC: "This is Halloween!"

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Jack Skellington's house from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Happy Halloween EuroBricks! This moc was for the “Dem Bones Haunted Halloween Contest” over on MOCpages but I just had to share it with you guys over here (you can see more pics of it on my page).

12884078845_SPLASH.jpg

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! And remember, you’re NEVER too old to go trick or treating!

~ Chris.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice Halloween creation Chris! I'm lovin' the dark blue lighting effect - really gives a spooky feel. The MOC really resembles the Jack Skellington's house. Good job! :thumbup:

I'm not a fan of the blue tinted pictures, not at all. I think it takes away from yhr MOC, which looks quite good. It looks to be micro scale. I wish there was a clear picture of it in normal light. I saw the last few pics on your MOC page without the blue, but they were very dim and a tad blurry. I thinkit's a great looking MOC, I just wish for better pics :sceptic:

I agree, I don't like blue tint for light.

However, the MOC looks great. Could you post somemore pictures? :classic:

I probably shoulda added the link up in the original post, but there's some regular light shots here if you're interesetd http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/233858

The blue (and green) shots were done for the contest. Thanks for checking it out guys! Happy Halloween!