Corvus

Lego "wrong construction" ads

lego_01.jpg

lego_02.jpg

lego_03.jpg

Source: blame it on the voices

Their link to the original content was broken, so I'm assuming that they're MOCs. Well done MOCs, too. What a great advertisement these could be.

Apologies if it's been posted before.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand this is what you get when it's late at night and you don't look closely enough. :grin:

Wow, those are great-looking alternate builds to the Lego Exclusive sets. Just goes to show the limitless possibilities in lego. default_thumbup.gif Thanks for sharing Corvus!

Shame they are just done with photo editing.

For example this "piece". post-1554-128755360685.jpg Errr... what exactly is that?

...and how did they get the cannons to pass though the hull of the ship... and where did those pincer pieces come from?

The bottom of one of those brown 'mast' pieces also doesn't exactly look like that... :wink:

The bottom of one of those brown 'mast' pieces also doesn't exactly look like that... :wink:

Yeah, fair point. No pin holes either. :laugh:

There's another story here that has a link to the creators site. (It's Flash heavy and in Russian... )

Shame they are just done with photo editing.

For example this "piece". post-1554-128755360685.jpg Errr... what exactly is that?

...and how did they get the cannons to pass though the hull of the ship... and where did those pincer pieces come from?

Wow. I really didn't notice that. :wacko: And now that I look closer...everything's out of scale. Pieces don't attach like that. Ow.

So, here's the new question: Why edit it?

So, here's the new question: Why edit it?

I think it was one of those fake ad campaigns that people do so they have something in their portfolios.