Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 32

Hello,

I just posted the next chapter in the Unlikely Society, my ongoing, sporadically published Lego superhero comic. This chapter begins a huge new story arc, so please check it out, and let me know what you think!!

In this chapter, Holy Frijoles does some soul searching, as he decides whether he's really cut out for the superhero life. He seeks advice from Hue Man, who is always ready with his unique brand of ... um ... "wisdom."

chap32teaser.jpg

As always, thanks for reading!

A very powerful introduction. Like I said you've really set yourself up for something good with the last few short arcs. There are a ton of loose characters bouncing around, and it's really exciting to see how they will interact. Hue Man and Olaf meeting Violet was a nice connection, and then of course Commander Awesome... I mean it's a perfect fit. As long as you keep the characters bouncing off each other and furthering the story, well, I think that's what every good writer wants. They say that good writers allow their stories to write themselves becuase the characters interacting writes itself.

Nice and promising start. :thumbup:

@Capt. Redblade:

Isn't it already explained?

Indeed -- check out chapter 27, Capt. Redblade.

They say that good writers allow their stories to write themselves becuase the characters interacting writes itself.

Very true. The best bit of writing advice I ever read got was: "There's no such thing as writer's block. Writer's block is simply not knowing your characters well enough."