Sign in to follow this  
snefroe

the firefighting game: the true story!

Yep, Windsor also has a firefighting game even though slightly different to the Billund game. In the coming responses to this post, you might get different "point of views" as how this game went on in Windsor... a bit like the Kennedy assassination, really, everybody has wild theories about who did what, what went wrong,... But this is what really happened, more or less... as far as I can remember...

anyway, this time there were three teams:

The Danish-Swedish combo team: tt,copmike, ras and Kim. :-( :-( Yep, Ras left the Billund team of international super stars to join the dark side! >:-( >:-( >:-( I'll deal with you in Germany next year, you traitor!!

The international team of Super Stars: yoda, Jon, Captaintau , I think, and myself :-) :-)

The Belgo-Austrian team: Mr. and Mrs. Hobbes and Khorne, if I'm not mistaken... I may have mixed up Khorne and Captaintau... In that case, it would be British-Austrian team, instead of Belgo-Austrian team, because a Belgo-Ausrian team without Belgians wouldn't make any sense... *wacko*

anyway, there was controversy, conspiracy and confusion before we'd even started. First, nobody knew whether we'd walk to the car or run and start pumping to get the damn moving asap! and when all the teams finally got in, the Danish-Swedish immediately started spreading rumours and filthy lies about the Super Star team. >:-( >:-( They accused the team of International Gods that they'd started pumping before the sign, giving them a head start... Lies, I tell you! >:-( The Danes and Swedes were obviously trying to intimidate not only the other team, but also the cute referee >:-(

To cut a long story short... I think... the danish-swedish team arrived back just a little millisecond before us. Just a fraction of time, really... You wouldn't even see the difference on photo...

they obviously cheated! >:-( they've probably been practising in Billund for an entire year. Or did you guys really think Ras went to Canada to work, a few weeks back? Basecamp Billund, I say! Day in day out, 24-7! and Kim? Haven't you guys noticed he's hardly been around on EB for quite some time? Where do you think he was, eh? I'll you: Basecamp Billund!

However, I do remember very clearly what happened afterwards, when we got on the dino roller coaster... austrians, belgians, french, Swedes, even... all were there! Even 8 year old girls got a ride in the coaster! but where the heck were the Danes? No danes to be found... megablock their pants! i say! Scared to death!! I'm sure some Swede suggested the Danes to be chickens... *sad*

It was me and Mr and Mrs Hobbes in engine 2, so KhoRne must have been with Yoda and Jon. How we came last I have idea. Yes, I suspect there was lots of cheating going on!

Indeed my dear Sne, the Northern Europe team must have cheated >:-( I say down with them *n*

I think the moment they cheated was when the siren was suppose to indicate us when to head back !! They started to run away BEFORE !!

Darn Danes and Swedes (again I need to add) !! We will have our revenge next year in Germany !! The European All Star Team will be here so count on us for a serious beating !!! And as Sne said, we will deal with the "Ras case" accordingly !!

Until next year's revenge, Pump On !!

*yoda*

Actually we were pretty good and we hit the targets with our water cannons best - unfortunately that doesn't count squat, we could've sat there and had a picknick instead. We just missed the sirene to get back into the car and left last and never caught up.

So, in the first 2/3 of the game we were best. I can bring tens of thousands of park visitors, who franatically cheered us, as witnesses if necessary.

This account, of course, is not biased at all.

Darn Danes and Swedes

I feel targeted. :-P

Now, I want to know what happened. Of course, I wont automatically support Swedes nor Danes, just wanted to know whats going on. ;-)

Well i feel no need to say much... Only that Kim and I now are 2-0....

As for the insults on us cheating I can only reply: "Was it difficult to understand when the employee said: DON'T START UNTIL I SAY SO!?? The not so superteam with last years French and Belgian losers obviously had to try a sneak start.

Anyways we let them have about 2 meters of cheating start until we started the pumps - and we even got there first *sweet*

Then the other lie about who hit the most - this was US (The Viking Team). The house was dry on the outside and soaked on the inside.

This is my reply to all posts before this and all after:

I dare anyone here to challenge the Viking Team next year... just remember that one does not win silver medals :-D :-P

KimT

However, I do remember very clearly what happened afterwards, when we got on the dino roller coaster... austrians, belgians, french, Swedes, even... all were there! Even 8 year old girls got a ride in the coaster! but where the heck were the Danes? No danes to be found... megablock their pants! i say! Scared to death!! I'm sure some Swede suggested the Danes to be chickens... *sad*

Bla bla bla

Here's the evidence that the Vikings are not afraid of rollercoasters and such.

It may not be the extremely dangerous racer ride :-| - which to some is a dangerous thing, but to kids and vikings a straight up non-PG ride.

BTW "BLAME CANADA" :-D ;-)

dscn0768.jpg

Well snefroe1 - if this was the camera used for the photofinish I understand that you had trouble telling that Swe/Dan-team ROCKED :-D

kamera.gif

Here is a picture of snefroe1 & yoda just before the race:

brand2.jpg

The Swe/Dan-team doubledares any team for next year in Germay >:-) >:-)

Firefight ON!

copmike

I'm sorry to revive this topic, people, however I had to rest for a few days after my cardiac arrest i got when i saw Kim's picture with him and Rickard... *wacko* :'-( *wacko*

To KimT: What the hell were you thinking of?! >:-( Posting such a horrendous photo on a website that is regularly visited by kids?! Honestly, I would expect more common sense from a teacher! >:-( :-P Yoda, I propose you teach Kim here a lesson by putting him into ... the Chamber, where he can think about his actions, accompanied by the already residing member called "Police"! Yeah... isn't that funny? The police is jailed! :-P

Besides, this photo has clearly been photoshoped; you obviously sat in one of these: http://history.gigengack.nl/gallery/albums..._1920_640px.jpg

To CopMike: G... Star Wars hasn't reached Sweden yet, after 25 years of its original release? Still stuck with ABBA, i guess? Yoda is a small green creature with pointy ears and a lousy knoledge of English grammar... Now, do you see a small green creature with pointy ears and a lousy knoledge of English grammar on your picture? Anywhere? But hey, I understand, listening to ABBA for so many years must have caused some kind of braindammage :-P

If you're asking me, those two gents are Tintin's "Dupond et Dupont" in a terrible disguise :-P

To Ras 74: I'm still not talking to you, you traitor >:-( , you.... hang on... Yoda, perhaps you can move this topic to the admin's playground forum? After all, this may become too ugly for some sensitive souls on our forum... Shall i give you the link, Rickard? :-P

Chamber for Kim?... Naaaaah winners dont belong there..... ;-)

[ROFL] must... ...reply... sne.. ..insulting.. must.. ... ...

have to reply... cannot stop.... .laughing...

...revenge.. ...will... be. ..sweet....

KimT

He he Sne, you made some really valid arguments ;-)

I would add that the photoshop pic reveals lots of different and interesting points !!

First, how can Ras be scared on a tiny Rollercoaster that even 3 years old are allowd on X-D ??

Also when those Northern Neighbours say they are not scared, they only use the tiny ride !! Were there (even near) the big roller coaster or the wet ride ?? No, they were so scared they just ran away, ran away !!! And of course Kim was leading the Run away, run away team :-P

That is all *sad*

*yoda*

Still tough Sne...?

Remember that you only got one more year until next time... be prepared!

Good for you that I don´t have my lego around, I just thought of a nicccce vignete...