Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 4

Why do you say that?

The lack of deaths. I suppose they could exist but just be uncertain who to target, and I'll admit that if so, it's good they aren't just randomly killing.

I suppose they could exist but just be uncertain who to target, and I'll admit that if so, it's good they aren't just randomly killing.

That would be my guess. I mean, there are how many people in this town? There's bound to be a townie with the ability to kill out there somewhere.

Why would he end up killing her if she would be lynched in the morning.

I'm pretty sure that was the "lynch in the morning". This game of life just has a different approach to them.

One thing that is striking to me is how the scum always manage to target important people that have valuable actions/powers, like investigators, the head of the Night Watch, etc. I don't know how they manage it, but it would seem that they are very well informed. That, or everyone but me has hidden powers! :laugh:

Good to see that Carrie is gone. What is worrying is that the police do not seem to have any further clues. I still suspect that more members of the police could be involved. It would have been easy for Carrie to convert one of her colleagues. Ooops maybe I shouldn't have said that as it may leave me open to attacks :cry_sad: <swift look around>

Time for a beer then to celebrate the townies geting rid of a mafia member. YAY!

And y-yes, I told you all I was in-innocent.

Are we supposed to trust that based on the word of a proven scum? I think I'll wait for something a little more solid.

Are we supposed to trust that based on the word of a proven scum? I think I'll wait for something a little more solid.

As will I.

However, I'm not sure how to progress any further at this point. We'll need to wait for someone to bring forth another piece of evidence.

Thank god no innocents got killed last night! Looks like someone got lucky! Seems like someone got both the ability to kill and to protect. And both he and some other guy of who we know nothing have been recruited by the mobster... Well that's just crap. The last thing we want is the mobster to recruit a killer and a protector...

Carrie, the crazy scummy bitch, told me privately (before she knew that I knew that she had tried to kill me) that she had investigated Eric King and found him to be loyal. Publicly she said she had investigated Mr. White and found him to be innocent. Truth

is, she isn't likely to have investigated either, so why make the claim?

Who wants to bet that one of those two is scum? It certainly makes sense,

I agree. It would be a good idea to cover up her boss by claiming that he is innocent. It may seem like a bad attempt to cover him up but it does make sence. First off, she was rather sloopy. Next, a cop godfather converts another cop to join him. Mabey he

tried to hit the chief the first night and failed. He could also have known the abilities of other cops on the force, that is why he picked Carrie. Leader of night watch, can investigate, and kill. It might seem like a long shot but it seems logical to me. Anyone

have any other information or ideas to add?

As will I.

However, I'm not sure how to progress any further at this point. We'll need to wait for someone to bring forth another piece of evidence.

Indeed, we seem kind of stuck as it is now. Good thing we were lucky yesterday with the mobsters being sloppy and attacking the professor, and just as lucky with the professor being experienced enough to fight it off. But I fear we won't be as lucky again. So, until someone has a good suggestion for how to go on from here I'll be sitting in my corner, drinking my coffee.

W-wait, y-you can't fix a sp-speech impediment through surgery! T-that's why I p-passed out! W-wait, so you c-cut me open for no r-reason and charged me for it? I w-want a refund!

B-but yes I u-understand the C-carrie was scum, b-but if she did t-truly have inve-investigative powers, I can a-assure you I am loyal to the T-town.

Now d-does anybody have any leads? I'm at a l-loss.

Another night with no real evidence. I am really getting nervous as I feel something big is in the water. I am confident something, anything will reveal itself.

Indeed, we seem kind of stuck as it is now. Good thing we were lucky yesterday with the mobsters being sloppy and attacking the professor, and just as lucky with the professor being experienced enough to fight it off. But I fear we won't be as lucky again. So, until someone has a good suggestion for how to go on from here I'll be sitting in my corner, drinking my coffee.

Agreed, I also am stumped on what to do. All we have been is lucky so far and there are some in this town who will not be able to survive an attack.

This day is proving to be useless again. Please can someone with something, anything bring evidence forward so we can base a vote on something. If you feel un-secure then feel free to talk with me through the network of Potato Messaging in my bar.

Good, no one killed! But no leads. Who could get in the police station though? That's really the only lead I could think of. Is there any video/security camera tapes or something????

W-wait, y-you can't fix a sp-speech impediment through surgery! T-that's why I p-passed out! W-wait, so you c-cut me open for no r-reason and charged me for it? I w-want a refund!

B-but yes I u-understand the C-carrie was scum, b-but if she did t-truly have inve-investigative powers, I can a-assure you I am loyal to the T-town.

Now d-does anybody have any leads? I'm at a l-loss.

Of course I can! I'm Horace Leg! I can fix anything! "Hoarce leg? call me-" That's my motto! World records need to be set bills need to be payed!

To return to the idea of investigating Mr. White or Mr. King, because one of them might be the Ronzini boss:

It´s crucial that not only investigaters try to target them, but even more blockers, if the town has any, or even blockers of the rival gang, because I think, that this is the best chance to get rid of one of the groups, before they can sprout and convert even more (maybe up to 7) mobsters. This would highly increase the chance of the town o succeed and get rid of the scum.

I think we had a very good start and should try to follow this achievement.

To return to the idea of investigating Mr. White or Mr. King, because one of them might be the Ronzini boss:

It´s crucial that not only investigaters try to target them, but even more blockers, if the town has any, or even blockers of the rival gang, because I think, that this is the best chance to get rid of one of the groups, before they can sprout and convert even more (maybe up to 7) mobsters. This would highly increase the chance of the town o succeed and get rid of the scum.

I think we had a very good start and should try to follow this achievement.

I've been growing increasingly curious of Officer King. He's neglected my treatment even though he claimed to want his studder gone, and then went off complaining of my abilities.

I've been growing increasingly curious of Officer King. He's neglected my treatment even though he claimed to want his studder gone, and then went off complaining of my abilities.

Damn it, this is the final proof he´s scum! Only a big-shot mobster would seriously neglect, that his speech defect is cured, especially when it´s obvious he had such a good doctor.

I say he´s a witch, let´s burn him! :sweet::devil:

Hmm, I think we should back this up with some more scummy evidence. :sceptic:

uh, h-hate to be t-taking the doctor's p-position, b-but I believe a s-speech impediment is f-from a p-problem w-with the brain. O-one that can't be fixed with su-surgery. :sceptic:

A-and s-seriously, do I l-look like a s-scum?

uh, h-hate to be t-taking the doctor's p-position, b-but I believe a s-speech impediment is f-from a p-problem w-with the brain. O-one that can't be fixed with su-surgery. :sceptic:

How does a scum look? Your uniform looks like Carrie´s, and she was surely scum.

And the faces of none of you look very scummy to me, so, if someone can really look like scum, then yes, you do. :tongue:

But don´t mind, we´re not gonna kill a policeman for wearing an uniform and claiming to have an incurable speech defect, right?

Problems with the brain? Maybe he did surgery on your brain. So surgery could fix it. Do you look like scum? I don't know, you look a lot like Carrie's. Stop criticizing the amazing doctor's ability! :tongue:

Not good much of a defence their old sport! Your barracks are quite insufficient; young Carrie didn't go around in a Fedora, but she was still a member of the Mafia. :sceptic:

O-one that can't be fixed with su-surgery. :sceptic:

Sure it can be fixed with surgery, just remove the head and the problem is gone :devil:

How does a scum look? Your uniform looks like Carrie´s, and she was surely scum.

:laugh: Clever.

Well, I'm starting to think the stutter may be sort of a cover. Like, in the end, when the town's defeated, and the big mafia boss turns out to be the harmless stuttering cop, you know? It just, the stutter makes you seem less of a threat or whatever, so maybe you're using it to your advantage. I dunno, I can't think straight without a drink. :tongue: Erwin my man, a drink, please!

Is there any video/security camera tapes or something????

Unfortunately nothing that I know of other than what we have all seen reported this morning; that bloody bastard hid himself very well. We'll get the fool though, whoever it is is bound to slip up somewhere, and then we strike! We did it with Carrie, and we'll do it again ladies; these blasted scum have obviously underestimated the combined talents of our townsfolk.

Sure it can be fixed with surgery, just remove the head and the problem is gone :devil:

Sounds like a damn fine cure to me! :hmpf_bad: How he ever made it into my force I would love to know...

Well, I'm starting to think the stutter may be sort of a cover. Like, in the end, when the town's defeated, and the big mafia boss turns out to be the harmless stuttering cop, you know? It just, the stutter makes you seem less of a threat or whatever, so maybe you're using it to your advantage.

An interesting analysis Ian, what do you have to say for yourself Eric? Are you a scummy mafioso trying to hide in my force by putting on this foolish stutter? Huh? Try to speak clearly boy, I'm not going to stop the lynch mob if they come for you. Although I'll probably need to start doing some recruiting... :look:

I dunno, I can't think straight without a drink. :tongue: Erwin my man, a drink, please!

I can toast to that. :thumbup: