Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 4

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 4

026.jpg

"Oh thank god, you came for me. You brought my pistol?! Good. We can go out and kill the guards and make ready our escape... what's the briefcase for? We visiting someone tonight?"

027.jpg

"We're not visiting anyone tonight. You failed me Carrie. Now I have to kill on my own and recruit on my own and..."

BANG

028.jpg

-------------------------------

029.jpg

"Screwy dummy... who puts a dummy in their bed... damn it, if I wasn't in a rush..."

030.jpg

"Hello."

032.jpg

"Oh jesus!!! You've come to kill me!"

"No, no. I already tried that tonight. Stupid guy wasn't even in his bed."

"Oh... well then... what are you doing...?"

"Just making sure that nothing bad happens to you."

033.jpg

"Oh screw it. You made me lose track of who I was following."

034.jpg

"Oh there he is ...and he has a briefcase."

"I'd like to have a word with you."

-----------------------------------------------

The citizens awoke to find Carrie Price dead. The police investigated her and found her to be a member of the Ronzini family. She was the killer and investigator. 13 votes are the minimum for a conviction to go over, and 20 are needed to seal the deal.

--------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Dragonator)

001-1-1.jpg - Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-4.jpg - Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-7.jpg - Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-1.jpg - Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-4.jpg - Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

001-10-7.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)

001-10-8.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-2.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-7.jpg - James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

Wow, that Carrie sure can bleed. *huh*

So it seems this mister Ronzini chump can recruit and kill. But can he do both in the same night? I hope not.

Now, figure A tried to kill figure B, but failed. So, figure A can kill. Figure A can also protect, as (s)he protected figure C after the failed killing. Figure C instantly assumed figure A was there to kill them, so perhaps figure C knows figure A can kill?

Now, figure C was following figure D, who turns out to be another mafioso out looking for employees. Now, the other guy with the briefcase - our Mr Ronzini - must have already used his night action showing Carrie who's boss, so I'm assuming this second briefcase guy is the boss of the other family. And he's recruited figure C.

Now, figure A - the killer/protector - must have seen figure D, the non-Ronzini big-shot recruiting figure C. So I propose figure A (killer/protector) and figure D (non-Ronzini kingpin) are in the same family, and worked together to make sure figure C stayed alive to be recruited. So, who's would the mafia have wanted that badly, eh? (I would guess the Professor, if he hadn't cleared himself. :grin:)

Nice work, everyone, and thank you Shadows for bringing this criminal to justice.

However, where to now? Do we have any other leads? Or something we learned last night? At least we know that one of the families is down to one member, for now.

Oh yeah, and, good thing no-one (important) turned up dead. Good job on stayin' alive, folks.

Well, I think that second shadowy character was sneaking about my place. Last night, I was in bed "reading a magazine," if you catch my drift, and right in the middle of it, something conked me on the noggin. When I came to, there was a dummy in my bed what been cut in half. Unbelievable. Did one of you scumbags try to kill me? Looks like your plot failed. And to whoever swapped me out, thanks. Get in touch and we can work together.

Looking at how useless these scumbags are, why were we so worried before? :laugh:

Unless we get some clues today, and it doesn't look like we will, then I'm not going to muck up the conversation today if I don't have to....other than this.

Someone tried to protect someone (a killer, did I see that correctly?), and it looks like that protector may have been recruited to the mob.

How does a Mafia Boss get into a closed jail? (that was the Ronzini boss that killed Carrie right?)

Mafia people have multiple night actions, WTF?

We also learned that the night actions are passed on to another member, so no matter if the killer dies, someone else just steps in to take their place.

This is going nowhere, and it is going quite slow I might add.

I'm not surprised, are you surprised? To me, the solution for more clues seems simple. Think back to yesterday, and make a list of everyone who defended Carrie. Most of us saw it was obvious that she was mafia, and she was. Others tried to muddle our brains, saying our esteemed professor is a liar. Create a list of those people, look back at what they've said before, and see who seems the most suspicious. Then vote him/her off.

Thank God nobody good was killed! It appears the last night doesnt really help us that much, hopefully someone will come forward with some evidence!

My Lord! :sick: Who would've thought the working class had so much blood. At least a scum is dead! Though this doesn't entirely clear the Professor, as he could still be a member of the other family. At least the member of the Ronzini is on their own.

Yay, I'm sane! :cry_happy:

I'll confess to being just a little bit more than worried that I was either crazy or being deceived with my Night Watch results, so it's a great pleasure to see that I was right.

That said, all the stuff that didn't happen last night is incredibly confusing. :wacko:

But first, we have something to figure out ...

Carrie, the crazy scummy bitch, told me privately (before she knew that I knew that she had tried to kill me) that she had investigated Eric King and found him to be loyal. Publicly she said she had investigated Mr. White and found him to be innocent. Truth is, she isn't likely to have investigated either, so why make the claim?

Who wants to bet that one of those two is scum? It certainly makes sense, but at this point I have no information to prove it. Anyone know anything useful about that? If not, let's be sure to check it out tonight, ok?

Hell yes, first conviction result to the town, baby! I'm glad we killed that scummy harlot, imagine betraying the force to whore it out for the mobsters, what a disgrace!! :angry: They played right into our hands on that one, but something makes me think the rest of the bastards will be more careful from now on, so we're really going to have to work hard to catch the filthy scum. Anybody got some clear ideas around what happened last night, 'cause all those black figures have my head reeling. *huh* I need a drink... deputy!!

Who wants to bet that one of those two is scum? It certainly makes sense, but at this point I have no information to prove it. Anyone know anything useful about that? If not, let's be sure to check it out tonight, ok?

Wouldn't have a damn clue, but definitely worth keeping an eye on those two I should say if that's what the strumpet said.

I am so glad that the conviction yesterday turns out to be positively pleasing for us. Thanks Professor for guiding us to the right track. At least, we made some progress but we got to keep up with it and try our best to nab the remaining suspects.

Well, seems like we had a lucky night. None killed, just one converted and Carrie turns out to be scum.

But I´m still wondering wether if the godfathers can only convert a certain number of times or if they can convert until they´re dead.

And if there´s a certain number, I wonder, what it might be. Even if it´s just about five, in the end it would be 11 mobsters (2 godfathers + 10converted - Carrie) against 38 townies.

Also the murderer of Carrie mentioned, that he now has to kill and convert by himself. This might mean, that he has now two night actions and that he can distribute both abilities on his fellas. If he can, than the converting wouldn´t stop before every member of the group is dead.

Carrie, the crazy scummy bitch, told me privately (before she knew that I knew that she had tried to kill me) that she had investigated Eric King and found him to be loyal. Publicly she said she had investigated Mr. White and found him to be innocent. Truth is, she isn't likely to have investigated either, so why make the claim?

I wouldn´t bet on it. While there is most propably only one Ronzini left, I guess, that Carrie, if she would have tried to protect him, would have mentioned only him. I think that she just randomly mentioned a townie who looks trustable and claims him to be innoncent. But it´s a clue we could follow, I just say we shouldn´t do anything irreversible. :pirate_skel1:

Carry told me herself to me at thers no scum in the police forces..So there wasnt any scum in the police forces eh? :laugh: Good to know at we have managed to get one mafioso out, and i see at we have three black figs.. Who they could be? Oh well, lets hope everything goes alright, but we could have give Carrie one last opportunity to tell us who the rest of us are in mafia.. Oh well, its too late for now. And this surely was shocking at we cant even trust our police forces anymore :sick:

Captain Becker/Ben Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

But I´m still wondering wether if the godfathers can only convert a certain number of times or if they can convert until they´re dead.

And if there´s a certain number, I wonder, what it might be. Even if it´s just about five, in the end it would be 11 mobsters (2 godfathers + 10converted - Carrie) against 38 townies.

Also the murderer of Carrie mentioned, that he now has to kill and convert by himself. This might mean, that he has now two night actions and that he can distribute both abilities on his fellas. If he can, than the converting wouldn´t stop before every member of the group is dead.

If the ability to convert is unlimited, we can't win. Logic dictates that there is a limit, probably no more than 5 or 6 per family, given their limited start numbers. If it's much more than this, then the voice in the sky has given us an impossible task. It would be like expecting one person to kill 6 or 7 others to succeed and not giving them the ability to kill.

As it is, the town seems to be without vigilantes, and I'm not even seeing the usual random killers you'd expect in a town like this. That means that at the moment the mob can recruit new members and kill citizens and we don't have a lot of options to stop them, unless we get lucky as we did yesterday. Further, we don't know what other abilities they may have, and there are two families. That's a lot to account for.

I wouldn´t bet on it. While there is most propably only one Ronzini left, I guess, that Carrie, if she would have tried to protect him, would have mentioned only him. I think that she just randomly mentioned a townie who looks trustable and claims him to be innoncent. But it´s a clue we could follow, I just say we shouldn´t do anything irreversible. :pirate_skel1:

It's hard to say, Carrie wasn't particularly bright. :wacko:

Still, I agree that it isn't enough to start a vote, it's just enough to perhaps do some investigating. If someone decides to do that, or has already, feel free to contact me and I'll weigh the validity of the information and then share it if it seems reasonable. I'm in a good position to do that without risk of attack from the scum, so it's worth trying, and it'll keep you safe. Same with the remaining Night Watch members who should now feel a lot more secure about my trustworthiness.

It's a good day to be alive. Not a great day, mind you. There are still scum roaming our streets, hiding amongst us in plain sight.

One thing that last night proved which noone has mentioned is that the Night Watch does indeed appear to be real, and that Shaun Dows is one of them. Since Carrie was scum, then the Ronzini family (all 1 of them?) surely knows who the other Night Watchers are, if she was the head of the Night Watch as she claimed to be. I'd hate to be in their shoes right now!

Another safe but confusing night behind us, eh? I am relieved that I made the right decision with voting against Carrie Price. Let's smoke out her boss as soon as possible, alright? It looks like he's gained the ability to kill as well as convert, so we may find ourselves in deep trouble quite fast.

By the looks of it the two families can only convert on one day and kill on the next. Not both when they choose. We got carrie and I think they converted another one tonight on the rovalini family so there will probably be 2 in that family and 3 in the other.

Hmm... Everything went smootly... except we've got another person on their side, ti seems.

Here's what i've gathered, someone showed up in jail, and assaainated Carrie. Got any info on the security tape, boss?

Next, someone comes from a failed killing, and talks to an investigater... who is approached by a converter. Sound good so far?

Meanwhile, some good news! The operation was a complete success default_laugh2.gif!

Hmm... Everything went smootly... except we've got another person on their side, ti seems.

Here's what i've gathered, someone showed up in jail, and assaainated Carrie. Got any info on the security tape, boss?

Next, someone comes from a failed killing, and talks to an investigater... who is approached by a converter. Sound good so far?

Hmm... What about the possibility that he wasn't from a failed killing. Maybe he is a blocker, on who's side we don't know, blocking the investigator. It's hard to assume that they all have to mob when we don't even see their features.

W-well, I'm happy I s-survived the night, and th-that our first c-conviction was a Scum!! B-but we need to f-find those other s-scum. W-with all the little e-evidence we have, we're stuck.

And y-yes, I told you all I was in-innocent.

W-well, I'm happy I s-survived the night, and th-that our first c-conviction was a Scum!! B-but we need to f-find those other s-scum. W-with all the little e-evidence we have, we're stuck.

And y-yes, I told you all I was in-innocent.

At least- I thought the op. went smoothly. Your faking, right? Please tell me it did. If not my reputation will be ruined...

Hmm... What about the possibility that he wasn't from a failed killing. Maybe he is a blocker, on who's side we don't know, blocking the investigator. It's hard to assume that they all have to mob when we don't even see their features.

But he was complaining that his kill didn't work. I think that clears it out.

Whew, what a wonderful night. No deaths, a mafia killed and I got a beer!

As it is, the town seems to be without vigilantes,

Why do you say that?

It looks like he's gained the ability to kill as well as convert, so we may find ourselves in deep trouble quite fast.

Why would he end up killing her if she would be lynched in the morning.Also, we don't know that was the boss do we? Couldn't it be one of the hitmen?

Hmm... What about the possibility that he wasn't from a failed killing.

I like that you're thinkin' outside the box, but like the doctor said, the guy was complaining about his failure at killing - because apparently he can't tell a living human from a dummy. Good thing the mafia's hiring the stupid ones. :tongue:

W-well, I'm happy I s-survived the night

Seriously? Doc, come on man... :sceptic:

Voting is now open.

That was fast. Vote:The doctor, for failing to cure the stutter! :angry:

Oh, I'm just foolin' around, you know that. (Unvote:The doctor, just in case it needs to be clarified. :wink: )