Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

Welcome to Raxus Prime

On Raxus Prime a unit of clones run into a welcoming party. This is a small portion for my Raxus Prime WIP. :classic:

EDIT CGH: Please do not quote entire posts with a lot of pictures to keep the forum speed optimal, especially when not commenting on any of the pictures specifically!

Very awesome,Calls for a quote I know.

"Rodian, Says here his name's Greedo."

:wub:

This is fantastic, 501st. If this is only a part of a WIP, I cannot wait to see the entire thing. The greebling along the ground is amazing.

The wreckage looks great. It Lois like something straight out of the force unleashed.

Its amazing how a bunch of pieces can look like junk, but not look like a bunch of bricks just dumped out.

I like it alot, I can't wait to see more.

Great wreckage scene 501st! :thumbup: Like what I've been saying about these types of MOCs, "there is beauty in destruction". :wink: Is that a specific type of ship or just a random made-up (or broken-down) ship? Anyways, the whole build looks really cool and you managed to convey the message very clearly to your audience.

Looks good so far! As an MOCpages user, I'm looking forward to a Raxus Prime that isn't some CW fan who threw some greebles onto a plate to pretend to be an OT fan.

Hello!

After having read the related novel, I agree. That's how it could look like on Raxus Prime. :classic: The amount of greebling to produce a random garbage pattern is very good. My favourite detail, however, is the poison pond with the trans-green tiles. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

That's great. Is it ship wreckage?

It's the front of the Turbo Tank.

Great wreckage scene 501st! :thumbup: Like what I've been saying about these types of MOCs, "there is beauty in destruction". :wink: Is that a specific type of ship or just a random made-up (or broken-down) ship? Anyways, the whole build looks really cool and you managed to convey the message very clearly to your audience.

It is a portion of the Turbo Tank.

@-Thanks for the great comments everyone! :classic:

Great creation! I can see how its the Turbo tank! :classic:

Rodians have to be one of the coolest alien species of the Starwars universe!