The_Customizer

IT'S A TRAP! WIP

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Okay, I am pretty sure this is the right place to post this. SO here it is.

I am thinking of making a Mini-Scale Battle over Endor, I am working on a design for the TIEs, X-Wings, B-Wings, Y-Wings, Star Destroyers, Death Star, Rebel Ships, all that stuff. So, if anyone has cool looking ideas for mini-scale of any of these, please PM me, if I like the idea, I'll use it!

I will probably be Bricklinking most of the pieces.

So, what are your ideas?

Okay, I am pretty sure this is the right place to post this. SO here it is.

I am thinking of making a Mini-Scale Battle over Endor, I am working on a design for the TIEs, X-Wings, B-Wings, Y-Wings, Star Destroyers, Death Star, Rebel Ships, all that stuff. So, if anyone has cool looking ideas for mini-scale of any of these, please PM me, if I like the idea, I'll use it!

I will probably be Bricklinking most of the pieces.

So, what are your ideas?

Why not use the ones lego made? They're quite detailed

Why not use the ones lego made? They're quite detailed

Yeah, but I don't want to use some of them because they are too small, like I will probably use Midi-Scale for the Star Destroyers, and maybe UCS Scale for the Death Star, but I don't want it that big, so I want the stuff a bit smaller, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Just to clarify, this is not going to all be to-scale, right? 'Cause otherwise you'll have somewhere between starfighters the size of grains of sand and a Death Star bigger that your house. I'd look around in various places, like Flickr and MOCpages (make sure you have blazing fast internet for the latter) and maybe even join other forums.

Just to clarify, this is not going to all be to-scale, right? 'Cause otherwise you'll have somewhere between starfighters the size of grains of sand and a Death Star bigger that your house. I'd look around in various places, like Flickr and MOCpages (make sure you have blazing fast internet for the latter) and maybe even join other forums.

Yeah, I was hoping to do that, but decided it wouldn't work, so it will probably be just Mini-Star Destroyers(and rebel ships) and a Midi-Death Star. And a Midi-Moon of Endor.

Yeah, I was hoping to do that, but decided it wouldn't work, so it will probably be just Mini-Star Destroyers(and rebel ships) and a Midi-Death Star. And a Midi-Moon of Endor.

You're going to make the whole moon?!?!?!?

It'd be a breathtaking sight, but if you use a DS2 the size of 10188, the moon will be at least as big as a kitchen table.

You're going to make the whole moon?!?!?!?

It'd be a breathtaking sight, but if you use a DS2 the size of 10188, the moon will be at least as big as a kitchen table.

No, you misunderstood, the DS will be about the size of the Midi-Scale Imp Star Destroyer.

No, you misunderstood, the DS will be about the size of the Midi-Scale Imp Star Destroyer.

But then the ISDs will be the size of... what?

Won't the MINI set look gigantic next to the DS2?

Edited by Brickdoctor

But then the ISDs will be the size of... what?

Won't the MINI set look gigantic next to the DS2?

No, I got a design of a Mini-ISD, so it won't be that bad. And I won't be including the A-wings, B-Wings, and stuff, cause that wouldn't look good.

I'm not exactly certain what you are asking here. In your first post you asked for MINI designs for both the fighters and the space cruisers as well as the Death star. Then you say that you have the design for a MINI Star Destroyer and you won't be including the smaller fighters. So which is it? Do you need a design for the larger ships, the smaller ships, or both?

For the fighters, I think roguebantha's models would be helful, as well as legostein.

It appears Foxhound made a Home One scaled to the 10030 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer.

Reto made the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser Liberty in the same scale some time back.

chipstar built a mini-scale Executor and Redemption.

Nathan Sawaya made a pretty good-sized Second Death Star.

If you include all these at varying perspectives, it'll look vaguely like the Battle of Endor. Hope this helps.

Edited by fallenangel327

I'm not exactly certain what you are asking here. In your first post you asked for MINI designs for both the fighters and the space cruisers as well as the Death star. Then you say that you have the design for a MINI Star Destroyer and you won't be including the smaller fighters. So which is it? Do you need a design for the larger ships, the smaller ships, or both?

For the fighters, I think roguebantha's models would be helful, as well as legostein.

It appears Foxhound made a Home One scaled to the 10030 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer.

Reto made the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser Liberty in the same scale some time back.

chipstar built a mini-scale Executor and Redemption.

Nathan Sawaya made a pretty good-sized Second Death Star.

If you include all these at varying perspectives, it'll look vaguely like the Battle of Endor. Hope this helps.

Okay, sorry about the confusion. I am only going to be making mini-scale battle stations, and I will have the DS be the size of Midi-Scale ISD.