Sign in to follow this  
Bane

[COMIC] Store Down

Hey guys,

I'm proud to present you a comic that I've made for a review on imperiumdersteine.de.

That comic is full with nonsense stuff and in-jokes - a little bit of Paris Hilton, Dr. Horrible, Apple & stuff- but see for yourself.

Here we go:

page1vq.jpg

page2r.jpg

page3f.jpg

page4hy.jpg

page5kq.jpg

page6vk.jpg

page7j.jpg

page8b.jpg

page9ds.jpg

If you want to see the original: Link

Thanks for watching.

Greetz

Bane

Edited by nine-eleven

I hope I have not given myself the trouble to translate that epic comic to gather only a single response.

I hope I have not given myself the trouble to translate that epic comic to gather only a single response.

Yea, feedback is scarce over here :)

In short, I like the way you've created a story around an existing set, the presentation is slick, I like the way the panels "interact". Picture quality is top notch, with a good use of the camera's focus. However, I might have used some other fonts, some that would do more justice to the comic. Also, some word order /phrases were a bit off, but it's ok for a translation anyhow. Overall, the script was funny, is an over-the-top kind of way, sort of like my comic :P I didn't expect the running gag (when the girl goes up the stairs, what was a surprise. And about the "walkie-talky battery plot hole".. you gave yourself away :p I wouldn't have noticed :) More so, I thought that Bane was with the Federal forces!

Feel free to comment about my comic, here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46986

This being said, well, make some more :)

Well, it made absolutely no sense, but I liked it. It was an interesting story idea, and I think it was put together quite well. The effects and editing were great, and the panels were easy to read.

I;d like to see more comics from you. default_thumbup.gif