WhiteFang

Category A and Category B winners

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 2 Building Contest Results

[Category A and Category B winners]

gallery_2351_109_202484.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, it's finally over! This is the moment which all of you are waiting for. Without further ado, let me proceed to announce the winners for Category A and Category B.

What do you stand to win?

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated and the top six vote receivers for each category will be declared the winners. Once they have sent their name/address to WhiteFang. I meant, DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 2 we'll allow the winners to pick the ones they want from these, while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

Attention to all winners, you are to post your preference on 1 to 16 winners in a systematic listing format regardless of your position. I will do the sorting myself once I have received all of the winners' PMs. For winners who win in both Categories, you are to specify your preferences accordingly for Category A and B. The preferences are not to be mixed together.

63.jpg

Category A prizes [based on 1 complete set]

1st place: A choice of 5 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

6th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

Category B prizes [based on 1 complete set]

1st place: A choice of 5 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

6th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the winners for Category A

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

tn_gallery_2351_112_16285.jpg 22) Vampire Entry (Build by lisqr) First place

tn_gallery_2351_112_25902.jpg 23) Vampire Entry (Build by Darkblane) Second place

tn_gallery_2351_112_48631.jpg 4) Lifeguard Entry (Build by Dan Church) Third place

gallery_2351_112_8790.jpg 29) Witch Entry (Build by Almirante Don Rodrigo) Fourth place

tn_gallery_2351_112_1767.jpg 11) Jungle Explorer Entry (Build by Diidy) Fifth place

tn_gallery_2351_112_7629.jpg 15) Traffic Cop Entry (Build by Profound Whatever) Sixth place

These are the winners for Category B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

tn_gallery_2351_113_34192.jpg 12) Diver & Surfer Entry (Build by squiz) First place

tn_gallery_2351_113_50270.jpg 3) Spaceman & Pharaoh Entry (Build by Optimus) Second place

tn_gallery_2351_113_5898.jpg 10) Robot & Jungle Explorer Entry (Build by Darkblane) Third place

tn_gallery_2351_113_59872.jpg 8) Robot & Jungle Explorer Entry (Build by lisqr) Fourth place

tn_gallery_2351_113_23770.jpg 19) Skater Boy & Spartan Entry (Build by Etzel) Fifth place

tn_gallery_2351_113_32842.jpg 2) Robot & Weightlifter Entry (Build by Dan Church) Sixth place

Hope you have an enjoyable fun experience. As for the special giveaway, it will be announced later once I have sorted the contest winners. :blush:

WhiteFang

Incredible contrast WF, I see a few of my votes made it to the winners circle.

I big Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners! Great entries and an awesome contest as well - thanks for organizing it all for us, Fangy!!!

Congratulations to all of the winners! I am really mentally exhausted after the counting of votes. Hinckley also helped out with the votes confirmation too. Thanks Hinck. :sweet:

And, before anyone starts hounding me for the special giveaway, please note that I will announce it once I sorted this.

lisqr and Darkblane really outdo themselves even as participants in the previous Minifigs Series 1 contests, both of them did an outstanding job in this contest by contesting and are winners of both categories. Even the new contestant, Dan Church is also a winner in both categories. Outstanding! :thumbup:

The most incredible Category B winner is Squiz. He is truly appreciated by lots of our EB members. Trust me, they really love your entry very much. :wink:

Optimus, Almirante Don Rodrigo, Diidy, Profound Whatever and Etzel, you are also part of the category winners. Congratulations. :grin:

To the rest of the participants who entered in this contest, I am sorry that you didn't got a chance to win any prizes. Please don't feel disheartened. You guys did an extraordinary job by demostrating your creativity in both categories. I enjoyed every single entry in this contest.

Outstanding effort, everyone!

Watch out for future contests and I am sure you will have a chance to win yours.

WhiteFang

Congrats fellows, your entries were fantastic! :classic:

Well done all, and congratulations! I'm glad to see that some of my votes made it to the winners circle! :laugh::thumbup:

I'd like to thank Eurobrick especially WhiteFang? (or is it some other Fang) for hosting the contest.

And congrats to other winners, especially Darkblane. Both of your entries are for the same fig as mine and we both won. Quite a coincidence :sweet:

Wow, thanks everyone, I'm really pleased to have done so well in both categories.

And as lisqr said, congratulations to the other winners.

I'm also glad to see you did very well lisqr, as I really liked both of your entries.

I've also got to mention that squiz's first place was very well deserved.

Such an fantastic concept and very well executed.

I love the technique used to produce the wave.

I really like the fact that these competitions show how well these figures can work in almost any setting.

For example, whilst mine and lisqr's entries were both designed for the same figures, they are worlds apart from each other.

So again, a big thank you to WhiteFang for organising these competitions and I look forward to the Series 3 ones ...

Finally, to everyone who didn't place high enough for a prize, I didn't do very well with my first entry in the Series 1 competition, so I know what it's like.

As WhiteFang / BertFang said don't feel disheartened, just keep practicing and there's always the chance that you'll do better in the next competition.

I had an absolute blast making both my entries (my 7 and 5 year old helped with the category B entry) and I saw something in every entry that was interesting and fun.

I cannot wait for January and a new twist pehaps for a second category for the new series - any ideas?

Congrats to all the winners! You all did a great job and I'm quite impressed with all of the entries.

Many thanks to the contest organizers and sponsors! :classic:

Congratulations to all the winners and a big applause to all the participants. Great job guys! All creations were fantastic!

A special thanks to EB Staff and the Fang Brothers for organising this brilliant and fun contest! Well done for once more. :thumbup:

Congrats to all the winners!!

I am glad to see that many of my favorites received awards, some of their work was spectacular!

Enjoy your prizes, and if you don't want them, feel free to contact me :grin: .

Sirius

Congrats to the winners! Some of the my votes won, but not all. Some are surprise winners IMO, but most are just really awesome! :thumbup:

Hey, well that was unexpected! Thanks a ton to Eurobricks for putting on such an intriguing contest!

Congratulations to all the other winners! A lot of great entries that didn't make the podium as well.

I hope you continue this with the next few series.