Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 2

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 2

001-1.jpg

A dark figure waited at the end of the alley that Chief Drake had decided to cut through on the way home from the station that night. Drake whistled a tune, unaware of the danger that lurked behind a few smelly crates. The figure waited in darkness, but as Drake passed, the figure did not move. Perhaps it was the happy little song he whistled, perhaps it was his scary eye-patch, or perhaps it was the "I love my town" pin he donned, but something about him made the figure hang back. The chief passed on his way.

002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Meanwhile Ian Cons stood watch outside the pavilion. “If the Senator makes a speech, I’ll be prepared to defend him. I never sleep. I’ll make sure he’s always safe. Constant vigilance! I see all.”

006-1.jpg

Nearby, unnoticed by Ian, a dark figure watched him, hiding behind the bench.

007-1.jpg

And behind the first figure was another. “I want to talk to you,” it said.

009.jpg

“Well that was interesting. Just a quick look around can reveal so much!”

010.jpg

“AHHH! Wha… I was just lost… I… I wasn’t stealing…”

011.jpg

“I want to talk to you.”

The sun rose.

--------------------------------------------

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-1-1.jpg - Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)

001-2.jpg - Police Woman Carrie Price(Police) (CallMePie)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-4.jpg - Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-7.jpg - Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-1.jpg - Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-4.jpg - Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (ThatGuyWithBricks)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

001-10-7.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)

001-10-8.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)

001-10-11.jpg- Rick Russian (Mechanic) (Rick)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-2.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-7.jpg - James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

Reserves

Minxter

Eurobricksfan

Wow! No deaths this night! That's good... but that means it'll still be hard to find the scum :sceptic:

Wow! No deaths this night! That's good... but that means it'll still be hard to find the scum :sceptic:

Yes, but from what I can tell, both mobs have 2 members now. :hmpf_bad:

It looks like somebody tried to kill our noble police cheif too, but couldn't bring themselves to do it. I'm not surprised, our cheif is great man. It also seems someone was stalking/investigating Ivan, and someone else was stealing something. It looks like those 2 were the ones converted.

But at least nobody was killed. :sadnew:

It appears the theif was trying to rob/investigate Stash, the hairstylist, I dont know what they found but hm....

Morning everyone. It's a good day to be alive.

With two new mafia members, or chances of finding scum have just doubled! Of course, it still is going to be frightfully hard to find four scum out of 42 town members. It's still overwhelmingly against the odds of finding them.

Unless one of the scum wants to announce himself? :grin:

No? :angry:

Fine. Just know that I'll be watching.

Yay! No deaths! It's good waking up to a throat that isn't slit.

Bad news; no leads, and there are 4 mafia members. Crap. Well, I'm sure we'll find whoever they are!

Well it's a good thing no one was killed, but I agree with the words spoken about new mafia members - it looks like the mafias have been recruiting. And while our chances of catching these scum have increased, our chances of survival have decreased. If we decide to vote for someone today, we must be very careful.

I will practice my meditation with my learner, Walter, and think this through carefully.

It makes me uncomfortable to know that someone was watching me last night, even more so when it looks like they were converted. It's also great there were no deaths, but it looks like the scum have doubled their numbers! We must be vigilant!

Speaking of which, I must return to my post.

Yes, but from what I can tell, both mobs have 2 members now. :hmpf_bad:

It looks like somebody tried to kill our noble police chief too, but couldn't bring themselves to do it. I'm not surprised, our chief is great man. It also seems someone was stalking/investigating Ivan, and someone else was stealing something. It looks like those 2 were the ones converted.

But at least nobody was killed. :sadnew:

Yeah, you've summed up my thoughts nicely. So, Chief of Police, not surprising someone is such an important role was looked into last night. Good job on having that air of "don't screw with me" about you, seems to scare off the wannabe killers, crooks and schemers. That or the stubble. :grin:

Unfortunately, it seems the person who investigated last night has been recruited by one of the Mafias, and I'm really hoping that wasn't our only investigator.

First of all, who the hell was in my house? I wake up and my place is a mess? Apparently someone investigated me last night and I would love to know who it was.

Also, what the hell was going on in my living room? Who is this clown with the briefcase?

Now, just something I have been observing and I need to comment on. The mafia had to start off with more than 1 member per family, ok? That's how this works. Also, if the same guy attempted to do recruiting last night, wouldn't he only be from one family? Unless there was a truck that drove through town which contained only Bley suitcases? Besides, how do we know that the conversions were successful? We don't! So if you all want to assume that we are facing 4 mafia members, then by all means, go right ahead. If those two last night were converted, I fear we are facing many more than 8 though.

Also, anyone who has bought clothing from my sales man in the past, there were some issues with the craftmanship and you should contact me a.s.a.p. privately. Your conversation will be kept silent and secretive from all others, but you really should contact me as soon as possible.

Good that none of us was killed of course, but the apparent recruiting going on doesn't make me feel comfortable at all. Let's hope someone has learned something useful last night...

Good job on having that air of "don't screw with me" about you, seems to scare off the wannabe killers, crooks and schemers. That or the stubble. :grin:

Damn right!! :angry: I won't settle for having those scummy bastards running rampant in my town, no I bloody well will not! Great to see nobody dead yet, we're off to a good start ladies and gentlemen, but sadly war is war, and with the blatant growing Mafia presence in our midst, we really must be vigilant. Failure is not an option, we must make our votes today count!

Does anyone have any information to share? I need a blasted drink...

Looks like the scum were active tonight... No deaths, but there's no reason to rejoice either! Perhaps two of our honest citizens, and ones with the freedom to investigate, may have joined the dark side. And while I'm glad that Chief Nader has avoided confrontation, there's something troubling there too. Could it be only that the scum hasn't attacked him because he identified one of their own? :cry_sad: I'm not pointing fingers, just playing with the slim evidence we have.

Well, this wasn't such a bad night if nobody died.

However, we do now know that there is someone out there trying to kill us all. We must all keep a sharp eye out so we're not taken by surprise.

Also, I was wondering if the homeless people of the town might have seen anything, as they're outside at all times of the day.

Looks like the scum were active tonight... No deaths, but there's no reason to rejoice either! Perhaps two of our honest citizens, and ones with the freedom to investigate, may have joined the dark side. And while I'm glad that Chief Nader has avoided confrontation, there's something troubling there too. Could it be only that the scum hasn't attacked him because he identified one of their own? :cry_sad: I'm not pointing fingers, just playing with the slim evidence we have.

Certainly not, our chief was wearing a "I love my town" pin. I think the chief either cannot be killed at night, or was protected by others.

Glad this whole situation's not developin' as quickly as the last one. Buys us some more time t' discuss our suspicions rather than investigating murder after murder.

Damn right!! :angry: I won't settle for having those scummy bastards running rampant in my town, no I bloody well will not! Great to see nobody dead yet, we're off to a good start ladies and gentlemen, but sadly war is war, and with the blatant growing Mafia presence in our midst, we really must be vigilant. Failure is not an option, we must make our votes today count!

Does anyone have any information to share? I need a blasted drink...

More insightful words, Chief!

I guess you'll be wantin' somethin' stronger than your usual coffee?

I'm still not too sure 'bout some o' those new guys on the force.

Also, I was wondering if the homeless people of the town might have seen anything, as they're outside at all times of the day.

Word o' caution, buddy, those aren't the best guys to be mockin' or askin' help off of.

Edited by ADHO15

Could it be only that the scum hasn't attacked him because he identified one of their own? :cry_sad: I'm not pointing fingers, just playing with the slim evidence we have.

Unlikely, Mafia members would know who else is in their group, and wouldn't attack them. And if attacking one of their own only resulted in it failing, then why would they even try? Not makin' much sense to me. :sceptic:

Unlikely, Mafia members would know who else is in their group, and wouldn't attack them. And if attacking one of their own only resulted in it failing, then why would they even try? Not makin' much sense to me. :sceptic:

Well what I meant is that we don't know that the scum even tried to attack the Chief, maybe he was waiting for someone else and the Chief happened to walk by? Or that the guy in black was actually a townie? I agree it's far fetched, more likely that the Chief had some form of protection and the scum couldn't attack him. However, I don't believe that it was protection from someone else, or we would have seen (heard of) that other person too.

So are those 'I Love My Town' pins still available somewhere? :grin: I need to get out of the house and go to Town meetings more often!

And Mr Stash if I may ask, has anything been stolen from you by your night-time visitor?

I have no information about last night. I'm hoping that someone does, though, because we need to convict someone today or I suspect we will be punished in some way. I think I'll go paint to get my mind off of this craziness.

As great as it is that we had no deaths, it also means that no one targeted the scum, and it could mean they converted new members (though that isn't proven, they could have tried and failed).

All in all, it's mostly a stalemate of a night, but with little clues that hopefully we can piece together into something useful. I'm not really sure where to go with a vote today, but I do hope we can assemble enough evidence to make one or we might not be so lucky tonight.

Unless there was a truck that drove through town which contained only Bley suitcases?

It's clear that we must destroy all suitcase retailers then! :grin:

I'm glad that no-one was killed last night, thought it seems as though both mafias have doubled in number. At least, they attempted to. Unforunetly we don't appear to have any leads as to who the scum are. I certainly don't anyway.

Certainly not, our chief was wearing a "I love my town" pin. I think the chief either cannot be killed at night, or was protected by others.

This is exactly what I thought, too. Nothing else really makes sense.

I had a thought, and It might be a crackpot one, but maybe there's a nugget of truth to it.

Are we certain the scum are recruiting randomly? Perhaps they had agents already planted amongst the good people of our town, and need only "activate" them to bring them to their side. That would make the argument for voting today stronger, as even if we took out an innocent, if it was an agent that could be activated, then that's one more future scum we wouldn't have to worry about.

Of course, there is probably no way to deteremine who could potentially be one of these agents, anyway. The best thing we could do is ferret out the mob bosses themselves, and stop them before they can recruit in the first place. But we saw how well that worked yesterday.

I need to go mediatate and gather my thoughts.

Glad all of us are safe and no innocent killings at night but it don't looks simple from what it seems last night. Looks like those talking among those mysterious black people is very suspicious to me. It could be seems that the scums are spreading their influence and this means bad business for us.

So by the way, anyone wants some breakfast?

The Police in this town seem very complacent. Instead of being grateful for no-one being killed they should concentrate on finding the bad apples of the town. They seem far too relaxed over this. I will cast a suspicious look at some of them

Well, I gotta admit, I'm surprised some of you bozos didn't knock off one of yourselves, with the crazy nonsense being thrown out yesterday. I guess I underestimated you all. Another day is another day on the road for me.

Can we all agree that Chief Drake and Ian Cons seem innocent for the moment? They are the only people that we can say for sure we know where they were last night.