Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

My Diablo CC entry

I decided to enter the CC contest with a diablo vignette, specially dedicated to my friend Apophys :) For all the games we had together so far all the ones we will have soon !

vignette1.jpg

vignette2.jpg

vignette3.jpg

vignette4.jpg

vignette5.jpg

vignette6.jpg

vignette7.jpg

Great stuff jipay! :)

Although, it is a little crowded but you can see what is happening. I like the fact that the skeleton hangs off the wall. Very nice.

So you will enter this for the contest then??

Jon.

:D Yep, I will, I already submitted it. I know it is a little bit overcrowded, but my first intention was to see how many minifig I could fit on a 8X8 plate.

I tried then to work on the characters as they were in the diablo game itself. I choosed a witch (my character), a thief, and a paladin. Then I put a mumy because we are actually playing a an egyptian town. :) Unfirtunatly, I don't have all my lego bricks here with me so i was restricted in my choices of bricks and minifigs acessories.

The orange round 1X1 bricks are here to represent the power of the witch but it's hard to render this impression on such a small surface

Ahh.. Sweet.... *wub*

Overcrowded: YES!!! Thats real Diablo battle action!!! :D It HAS to be overcrowded.. ;)