Sign in to follow this  
Leo-J

Shaun The Sheep

Hehe, cute. I love Shaun the Sheep (not Shawn), just like pretty much everything Aardam does. I like the technique for the eyes and how it is 3D, but I don't like the orange dotted background very much. It's too vibrant and too distracting. Other than that, nice Job.

... I love Shaun the Sheep (not Shawn) ...

D'oh! That's embarrassing. :blush: How do I edit the title?

Edited by Leo-J

I love the show and this is instantly recognizable to someone who knows it. The choice of organe as the back-ground color is nice, it's soft and undistracting but still doesn't bore me!

I, myself shall represent all things named SHAUN (my own name), AWESOME piece of artwork....next how about the dog and the farmer eh ? :wink:

I'm a conformist! 'Leo-J' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Beautiful, elegant in its simplicity. I forwarded it to a few friends to admire. Do you have plans to do any other characters?

Thanks everybody for your comments!

I do not have plans for other characters at this time nor a mosaic project for that matter :blush: . I got a long list of small projects and contests to attend to in MOCpages. Too many things going on in so little time. :wacko: I will post them here as soon as I get around to building them. :grin:

This is awesome, I just recently watched the entire first season of Shaun the Sheep, and haven't laughed so hard in a good long time. Nice work on this! :thumbup:

Leo-J: I recieved a message you added me to your files as friend. Although I have nothing against you, I would like it if you first asked me to add to your list.

May I ask why you added me?

Leo-J: I recieved a message you added me to your files as friend. Although I have nothing against you, I would like it if you first asked me to add to your list.

May I ask why you added me?

Oh ... I did not think it was a big deal. I just add everybody who comments on my posts. I'll go ahead and take it off. Thanks!

I love how you did those eyes. :thumbup:

Also the orange background really makes shaun stand out well. :thumbup:

Oh ... I did not think it was a big deal. I just add everybody who comments on my posts. I'll go ahead and take it off. Thanks!

O.k. no worries. But nobody had before asked to add me as friend and now I was just added and I was quite amazed about it. :classic: