Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

May I ask where you got your studder from?

I've al-always had my stutter. My parents tri-tried to fix it when I was you-younger, but it never was. If any-anyone could help me with my spe-speech impedi-pediment, I would greatly appreciate it.

And Of-officer Carrie, I was just stating an i-idea. A wishful hope. Then it would be eas-easier for us to stop them.

Edited by KingoftheZempk

Just wait for the day two :wink:

I was already sure at those criminals were killed ones and for all, but now when i hear those bad news :cry_sad: This cant be good.

Captain Becker

Someone doesn't want to remain optimistic :hmpf_bad:

And Of-officer Carrie, I was just stating an i-idea. A wishful hope. Then it would be eas-easier for us to stop them.

You want them to team up, officer?

You want them to team up, officer?

By them tea-teaming up, I mean that while th-they work together, it allows us some more time to find them. If they are one group, the-they can only k-kill maybe 2 people at most(I'm optimistically thinking) and that reduces the numb-ber of us in-nocent killed. Gui-guilty by association co-could be the way to we-weed them out. IF the-there were two, that could be ma-maybe four dead people a night. But that's still a huge risk as while th-they have the ch-chance to take eacho-oth-ther out, it's still us out here as si-sitting ducks.

By them tea-teaming up, I mean that while th-they work together, it allows us some more time to find them. If they are one group, the-they can only k-kill maybe 2 people at most(I'm optimistically thinking) and that reduces the numb-ber of us in-nocent killed. Gui-guilty by association co-could be the way to we-weed them out. IF the-there were two, that could be ma-maybe four dead people a night. But that's still a huge risk as while th-they have the ch-chance to take eacho-oth-ther out, it's still us out here as si-sitting ducks.

*Slap* Stop with the damn stuttering!

I find that highy unlikely, as the Senator is a smart man, and was aided by Chief Drake. They say there's 2 mafias, and mafias aren't known to work with one another.

I doubt there will be any reason to vote on the first day, so I urge you kids to keep your cool think things through. We'll know better on the second day some of what's going on.

I disagree, while it's true that we most likely will not vote out anyone, there is no reason to not try. We may be fortunate and one of the scum makes a mistake.

Anyone can feel free to investigate me and see that I'm innocent.

Does anyone else think this is quite a wierd thing to say? Almost as though you want to be investigated straight away and then cleared, because you know that you will be immune to any investigation. Blah, forgive me. I'm rather paraniod, probably jumping at shadows. :blush:

Totally agree. You're already suspicious to me.

This on the other hand is extremly odd. You seem sincere, why do you suspect him?

And as for the vo-voting, I don't know what we sh-should do. While it may be he-helpful to vote somebody off, but if they're inn-innocent, we're down a Townie, and the ma-mafia(s) are winning. And I see something here, wh-what if the two god-godfathers are wor-working together? Teaming up to wi-wipe out the city, and gov-govern it themselves? We might have only one group of scum, instea-ead of two. Ju-just some food for thought.

I highly doubt that we would be told that there is two mafia when infact there is only one. In regards to voting, it is inevitable that some innocents will fall while we rid the mafia from our town. Eventually we will have to take the first step in defeating them.

We will have to continue our business and serve our customers well. How can we afford to shun them away, merely because of those evil manipulating mafias. Let's be careful and keep a close watch on those suspicious fellows who patronise my restaurant.

Yes sir! I will keep a close eye on our customers and see if any of them slip up!

Just out of interest Mr White, is the restaurant still staying open through this tough time? I dot know about you, but the thought that I could be cooking for criminals worries me.

Mr White shall keep it open, he is right, we just have to keep a close eye on our customers, and maybe they will say something they shouldnt have.

This on the other hand is extremly odd. You seem sincere, why do you suspect him?

From the beginning, he's already trying to put blame on certain people. it may just be part of his nature, but seems pretty suspicious to me. :wacko:

Oh damn, we killed all the little guys but the two big fat fishes are still swimming in the sea... I'm wondering, will the godfathers be killing innocents or will they be recruiting them to build op a new army of goons? Both options are scary to say the least.

I feel like a godfather would be above getting his hands dirty personally, so I think they're both out to recruit.

Th-that is ju-just an assumption. I kn-know that there have been diff-different authority figures that have been scum, but I think with all the hass-hassle we've been through, why join our old ene-enemies?

And as for the vo-voting, I don't know what we sh-should do. While it may be he-helpful to vote somebody off, but if they're inn-innocent, we're down a Townie, and the ma-mafia(s) are winning. And I see something here, wh-what if the two god-godfathers are wor-working together? Teaming up to wi-wipe out the city, and gov-govern it themselves? We might have only one group of scum, instea-ead of two. Ju-just some food for thought.

I find it very unlikely that the government is free from corruption. In fact, why are you trying to defend the entire police and government?

If they work together, then the town will merely die faster. I also find it unlikely that each mafia is aware of the other's association, as that would make it too easy for them. I also do not follow your logic that if they are together, then they are less dangerous.

Any thoughts on who (if any) to vote out?

Susan

*steps forward*

Hi, I'm Ivan. The Governor and Senator's safety are my first priorities, but I will do my best to protect as many of you as possible. I must resume my post, but know that I'm here, quietly observing.

*steps back*

You know, you're sounding awfully suspicious to me. And that damned Stutter! I'm thinking that the stutter may be a way to make you sound more innocent.

But as I said before, we're all equally likely to be (or become) scum. We should not be assuming things - good or bad - about people because of the position they take in the town.

For sure everyone could be scum, but some of us are a bit more likely to come into contact with scum than others, for example would more bikers and bankers be criminal than waiters, while policemen, lawyers or restaurant owners mix up more likely with racketeerers than artists and teachers. I don´t make any assumptions, I´m just thinking a bit. :wacko:

As I've always said, don't look to law enforcement to supply law and order. They've never done their job before, and they aren't about to start now.

At least they have killed 3 whole families and all the goons from the other 2 and are propably our best chance to get the scum down, but you´re somehow right, I think, we must solve this problem by our own.

I doubt there will be any reason to vote on the first day, so I urge you kids to keep your cool think things through. We'll know better on the second day some of what's going on.

I also think so. I don´t think we would have good chances to kill someone blindly.

Anyone can feel free to investigate me and see that I'm innocent.

Why exactly you? Should we somehow be suspicious of you? Have you done anything? Maybe you´re the godfather and therefore you seem innoncent? :wacko:

Just kidding, boy, It´s to early to make assumptions out of one sentence you just said. :wink:

I find that highy unlikely, as the Senator is a smart man, and was aided by Chief Drake. They say there's 2 mafias, and mafias aren't known to work with one another.

Exactly.

You know, you're sounding awfully suspicious to me. And that damned Stutter! I'm thinking that the stutter may be a way to make you sound more innocent.

I am starting to agree with you. He has made quite a few non-sequiteurial statements. His logic does not follow. It also seems that he is trying to deflect attention from the government.

My question: Why are you making these assumptions and statements about the government and the mafias?

For sure everyone could be scum, but some of us are a bit more likely to come into contact with scum than others, for example would more bikers and bankers be criminal than waiters, while policemen, lawyers or restaurant owners mix up more likely with racketeerers than artists and teachers. I don´t make any assumptions, I´m just thinking a bit. :wacko:

Just kidding, boy, It´s to early to make assumptions out of one sentence you just said. :wink:

Not necessarily. I was just recently reading about how a pair of teachers, a student, a nurse, and a servant were scum in a fantastical castle. It just goes to show that the scum can be anywhere. However, I would find it unlikely if entire branches of our city were mafia free, for example the police/government.

Is it to early to start taking actions on our suspicions? If we sit back and do nothing, we give the mafia a free reign over the city.

From the beginning, he's already trying to put blame on certain people. it may just be part of his nature, but seems pretty suspicious to me. :wacko:

He's only said two things. Forgive me for my blindness but where has he put the blame on anyone?

As I've always said, don't look to law enforcement to supply law and order. They've never done their job before, and they aren't about to start now.

I doubt there will be any reason to vote on the first day, so I urge you kids to keep your cool think things through. We'll know better on the second day some of what's going on. Anyone can feel free to investigate me and see that I'm innocent.

Oh, I'm not blaming the po-po-police, I'm saying I expect nothing from them. They've never done me any favors. Respect what people do, not the position they've been given :knight:

The only suspicious thing I see about him is asking to be investigated. Though you didn't mention that. Could you point out where he puts the blame on others?

He's only said two things. Forgive me for my blindness but where has he put the blame on anyone?

The only suspicious thing I see about him is asking to be investigated. Though you didn't mention that. Could you point out where he puts the blame on others?

Yeah, it just seemed as if he was trying to shift suspicion to the police. And I don't know why he would want to be investigated, either.

And to anyone who proposes that the mafias are working together, I say phooey. The mafias are probably rivals, and who knows. Maybe they're trying to eliminate each other, rather than us innocents.

Not necessarily. I was just recently reading about how a pair of teachers, a student, a nurse, and a servant were scum in a fantastical castle. It just goes to show that the scum can be anywhere. However, I would find it unlikely if entire branches of our city were mafia free, for example the police/government.

Is it to early to start taking actions on our suspicions? If we sit back and do nothing, we give the mafia a free reign over the city.

I think, read the same book once, but this book was about a british wizarding school, where a few teachers and students used black magic, which ain´t comparable to our situation, I guess. Yes, id would be a very good explanation, how the scum could survive, if they have men, which are government emloyees and I really think, that at least one or two policemen/women are corrupt too.

If we sit back the Mafia would win some time, but if we kill randomly people because of small lines or studdering we will presumably help them to get us killed.

Still noone was killed, I think, we should wait till the first body is laying around, then we should look for ecvidence.

We won´t find any hint before a crime is done.

Sorry I'm late, the dumpsters were overflowing today with the senator and everyone showing up. Couldn't let good food go to waste. Anyone want a bagle, birds haven't got to it yet.

I am worried that there are 2 mafias. They could work against each other or they could work against the town. No matter what happens, our town will become a very bloody place again.

I also think that there are corrupt people on every level. It makes no sence for them to all be on the same level. We must look extra hard to track down these criminals as I finish my search of the dumpsters.

The only way Mob's remain succesful is if they have people in all the right places. I assume that there are mobbsters whithin every aspect of our community. I think it is definatley possible for one, two, or even three mobbsters to be in the government and police force. I don't have any direct accusations, but just because they have a title or a badge, doesn't make them innocent.

Yes, indeed... have you read the recent discussion about this one officer? Is it just us, or does everyone think he's up to no good?

Yes, indeed... have you read the recent discussion about this one officer? Is it just us, or does everyone think he's up to no good?

I definitely am starting to agree.

Ok you guys are really pissing me off. The police will consist of some innocent and some scummies. Nothing to base ourselves upon there so drop this. Next just because someone is a little confused and stutters shouldn't make them immediately suspicious. Im not saying he is innocent though.

Now then I better calm down, sometimes my physical strength makes me a little, well makes me go over the top when I am annoyed. Now I am all for voting today if someone can provide a tad of evidence. Lets just wait and see if anyone makes a slip up today before we accuse.

(Oh and my bar will remain open for any of you who want to possibly die a happy and joyful man)

I definitely am starting to agree.

I am starting to agree with you as well, I always try to see the best in people, but I am feeling rather suspicious... But the good news is I do not think the Mafias will work together. My dad fought in the War and was deployed in Sicily. The citizens were saying that the mafias over there do not ever work together, they tried to kill each other as well. I trust my dad in this subject and thats all I shall say on this matter.

Fi-first, ow, that hurt. I am now st-starting to see my fai-failed logic.

I highly doubt that we would be told that there is two mafia when infact there is only one. In regards to voting, it is inevitable that some innocents will fall while we rid the mafia from our town. Eventually we will have to take the first step in defeating them.

I do see that th-there will be innocents that w-will fall, maybe me, ma-maybe you, ma-maybe all of us. But I thi-think we need to quit ar-arguing amongst ourselves and ch-choose wise descicions.

I find it very unlikely that the government is free from corruption. In fact, why are you trying to defend the entire police and government?

If they work together, then the town will merely die faster. I also find it unlikely that each mafia is aware of the other's association, as that would make it too easy for them. I also do not follow your logic that if they are together, then they are less dangerous.

Any thoughts on who (if any) to vote out?

Susan

I was me-merely trying to uphold the no-noble idea of law and ju-justice. I see now that I was nai-naive in tr-trying to defend ev-everyone in the gov-government. I see the fl-flaws in my logic of that we would be sa-safer from the mafia if th-they worked to-together.

I am com-completely innocent. Se-send someone if you may to investi-stigate me, and you wi-will see I am in-innocent. What must I do to pro-prove to you that I am with the Town?

Exactly.

I am starting to agree with you. He has made quite a few non-sequiteurial statements. His logic does not follow. It also seems that he is trying to deflect attention from the government.

My question: Why are you making these assumptions and statements about the government and the mafias?

I as-assure you again th-that I am innocent. Ma-maybe it was me re-reading to much into it, seeing things th-that were not there. I am ma-making these assumptions on the idea of a hop-hopefully noble gov-government. But I am sure now that I may be wr-wrong.

I state once again, I have no-nothing to do with mafias. I hope th-that I have not diminished yo-your views on good po-police officers.

And pl-please, stop ma-making fun of my st-stutter. :cry_sad: It's not nice.

I don´t know what you mean, I just see a police officer poking in the dark, showing up possibilities and stuttering a lot. Nothing suspicious at all.

I see no reason to charge him for what he said or his -a bit annoying- stuttering. I don´t see why he should try to look less suspicious by that.

I once read a story about a castle, where an innoncentr maid was killed for talking a bit wacko and inopportune. We shouldn´t make the same mistake in this game...of life. :hmpf_bad: