legomilk

2011 LEGO Creators News & Discussion

Hillside House can´t be called a hillside, because there is no mention of brickbuilded hill.

It is actually built on a slope. It's only 1 brick or so higher in the back, but what else were you expecting?

That lighthouse looks quite intriguing. My son has the City Coast Guard sets, and a lighthouse would look great. I can't wait to see what the alternate models are for that set.

The other set looks nice, but I'm really disappointed that it appears to consist of white bricks. I wanted the 6754 Family Home, but it disappeared out of stores before my wife could buy it for me for Christmas. I was hoping that its replacement would likewise have some other color besides white, since our LEGO City already has quite a bit of that color. Dear LEGO, please make the next house in light grey or some other real world color other than white.

I'm wondering if the lighthouse light will actually rotate, it looks like there is a black cranking handle on the back of the lighthouse?

I like the Hillside House, like most of the Creator houses. Does anybody have an estimate of how many pieces this set might be?

I know this hasn't got anything to do with 2011 but I've just been looking through the Creator website and I noticed that they had a blog and one of them said this

Well after a busy few weeks of vacation we are back working on products for 2012

(Here is the blog entry)

It's nice to know we are getting some sets for 2012 though default_classic.gif

First post is now updated with latest set images, along with upcoming known sets without images attached.

New promotional set been added to brickset -

*snip*

This looks like a great little set. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Brickset have just added 4 new promotional Creator sets to their website. Here are pics of them :classic: :

30028-1.jpg

30027-1.jpg

30023-1.jpg

30022-1.jpg

~buddy~

Those are pretty cool, but aren't the first two a couple of months late?

Or are they 11 months early? :tongue:

~buddy~

Brickset have just added 4 new promotional Creator sets to their website. Here are pics of them :classic: :

Thanks for sharing them! First post is now updated.

Those are pretty cool, but aren't the first two a couple of months late?

These sets might be what you get for subscribing to the unannounced successor to Brickmaster that TLG is working on.

I wonder if that bee implies that there will be a bigger 2011 Creator set of a bee.

I like that bee and wish I could get hold of one.

Bit disappointed by this years Creator sets though, they just dont have the appeal of sets like the model town house, family home or beach house.

Give me a Creator House (or any other Creator set with lots of basic parts for that matter) with as many pieces as the Model Town House or Family Home and with the right colors and I am SO there. Neither the Apple Tree House nor the Log Cabin have enough parts to make me want to buy.

Edited by jonwil

See this post for a picture of some 2011 Creator sets, I didn't copy the image because it's oversized.

Cool. The car looks nice, but I'll reserve my judgment of the buildings for later.

I don't care much for the car, but the buildings look nice. I like the lighthouse because it's so unique, and I like how it's wooden at the entrance. From what I can see of the house, it looks nice. I love houses. I look forward to seeing more pictures!