Sign in to follow this  
angel06

[MOC] SPHA-T

gallery_101_23_281.gif

hello

With a little of delay, I show you my sphat, in spite of but hesitation and has your demand, because I do not like moc.

Have only a first version and as you go to see him,it has no detail And it nor has no compartment for the moment

dscn6999.jpg

dscn7001.jpg

dscn7002i.jpg

dscn7004.jpg

The last image is taken with the structure of my future moc

dscn7007.jpg

goodbye

A big spha-t you have there angel06, I like the top of it with the cannon and the cockpit. :thumbup:

But the bottom is a bit blocky and those legs look a bit skinny and too long in comparison to the body.

the Inventor

Excellent upper section - but the lower needs work I think too - still it's a great piece of designing 'angel06'. :thumbup:

Keep up the great work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Not bad. I can see why you don't think it's your best, but I see some nice parts usage there. Of course, you probably don't plan on redoing it, what with building the Executer and all.

Despite the minor design flaws I must say I'm very much impressed with your creation angel06. First, conceptualizing, designing, and building such massive MOC is no small feat, I could just imagine the time, effort, and resources you've put in to created this one, and for that, a job very well done! :thumbup: Secondly, it is always a pleasure to see SW vehicles not yet seen in lego form, and I'm glad someone finally made this one and it's really a sight to behold how huge the SPHA-T brickbuild is. Pls do continue building massive MOCs which most of us can only dream of building.

Dang! :wub:

I'd have to agree with the others, the lower section needs alittle more work, but the top section is really looking good! :thumbup:

Nice job! Looking forward to that future moc in the last pic!

CF

hello

Thank you for your compliment.

the spha-t was destroyed in the morning to redo him for the better.

I took your suggestion in account and I am going to improve legs and all the party subordinate

Edited by angel06

Amazing MOC, very big, cant wait for the improved version :cry_happy:

This is one of those vehicles TLC make a set of.

Although that would be a lot smaller than your version.

Awaiting eagerly...

Hello!

The size itself is already impressive. It's not easy to design something that big and pay attention to all the details of the original shape. :classic: It already is excellently recognizable and now everyone will understand the term "capital-scale" turbolaser looking at the big cannon. :classic: I am sure you will carry on perfectioning the vehicle, and I'm looking forwards seeing the progress. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice! I like this a lot. It looks nice and fairly streamlined. I know that this vehicle's legs are pretty wimpy, but I agree with others that they are too skinny. Nice job though.

hello

Thank you for your compliment.

the spha-t was destroyed in the morning to redo him for the better.

I took your suggestion in account and I am going to improve legs and all the party subordinate

Great to hear that, I'm looking forward to the improved version of this already great MOC.

hello

The front roundness and conic is for me most hard (if a member of the forum has an idea)

later for the rest I legs and bottom think they can take(bring) out there, not d anxiety will more be worked

bye

sorry to drag a year old thread up but I really, really like this. I've always wondered why TLG doesn't make this set since they love any excuse to slap the same basic body design on a plethora of different propulsion devices and varying amounts of firepower. :tongue:

What are the huge MOCs at the back of your pics?

Thanks again,

Thee Invisible Hand and a Venator.

Fantastic SPHA-T :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very well detailed, also the Invisible Hand and the Venator are fantastic :wink: