Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Sign Up

But anyway, no, we shouldn't judge characters based on their previous Mafia affiliations, that would be wrong...

It's also known as meta-gaming default_tong.gif

Thanks for the large amount of interest everyone! Keep 'em sign-ups coming in! Tell all your EB friends to join. I can of course edit down the character list if it's really needed, but then we won't have 42 players, and that's too good a number to waste. I'd also of course love to have some subs, so please, tell anyone and everyone to come give a mafia a try. Thanks y'all, I'm getting excited to get this rolling!

42... like in the Answer to life, the universe and everything? Indeed too good a number to waste! :tongue:

I guess I’ll put my name down. I closely followed hogwarts and infection mafia, and I have a close knowledge of the 60’s, as well as the “character building’ sounding ever sweetening the deal (I’ve starred in many a school production). Just putting my name down, as this site seems to be the best at mafia games. Hope I meet the mark!

Thanks for the large amount of interest everyone! Keep 'em sign-ups coming in! Tell all your EB friends to join. I can of course edit down the character list if it's really needed, but then we won't have 42 players, and that's too good a number to waste. I'd also of course love to have some subs, so please, tell anyone and everyone to come give a mafia a try. Thanks y'all, I'm getting excited to get this rolling!

Judging by the assumption that CallMePie was right earlier, we have 40 sign-ups.

I could be mistaken, but nowhere do I read 'first come, first serve', only that sign-ups will be open until the 15th. With 42 parts, we all have a decent chance of being able to play, but I think it's ultimately the host's call who will play.

I could be mistaken, but nowhere do I read 'first come, first serve', only that sign-ups will be open until the 15th. With 42 parts, we all have a decent chance of being able to play, but I think it's ultimately the host's call who will play.

I know, and frankly I agree. The the chances are looking increasingly slim, just one mossst sing-up can mean someone doesn't play (Or at the very least, is moved to back-ups)

The thing is, mostly everyone who has wanted to play has already signed up. We'll probably barely have enough reserves. :laugh:

The thing is, mostly everyone who has wanted to play has already signed up. We'll probably barely have enough reserves. default_laugh_new.gif

I know. In a usually Mafia- which is about 20- you get most of the people within the first few days. But with an ambitious 42, sing-ups tend to dry out. Which goes to show why we have so many 42-person Mafia games default_laugh_new.gif

Sign me in

You need to check the first post and answer the questions. :wink:

Sorry to the brand 'newbie' members, but I think spots should be given to members who have been around for awhile but have never played a mafia game.

Am I included in that "newbie" group? I mean, I know I haven't been around a long time, but I think I am ready for this, but if another person who has been around longer than me wants to join, and has never played, than I do think the spot should go to said person *cough* not Shadows *cough* :tongue:

And, yes, I do know it is meta-gaming. I just couldn't remember the correct term.

Sorry to the brand 'newbie' members, but I think spots should be given to members who have been around for awhile but have never played a mafia game.

I completely understand, but if there aren't many sign ups I may as well say I'm interested.

It seems all members like that who want to join have already signed up. Don't discourage the new members.

Just one more 'til 42.

Edited by CallMePie

Am I included in that "newbie" group? I mean, I know I haven't been around a long time, but I think I am ready for this, but if another person who has been around longer than me wants to join, and has never played, than I do think the spot should go to said person *cough* not Shadows *cough* :tongue: .

No, I'm talking about people who have joined in that last month and have less than 50 posts.

I completely understand, but if there aren't many sign ups I may as well say I'm interested.

It seems all members like that who want to join have already signed up. Don't discourage the new members.

Just one more 'til 42.

Well I'm saying is that if it goes over 42, I think that that's what should happen. I have nothing against you guys, I just don't think it's very fair to people who've been around for awhile to be excluded for those people.

Well I'm saying is that if it goes over 42, I think that that's what should happen. I have nothing against you guys, I just don't think it's very fair to people who've been around for awhile to be excluded for those people.

I respectfully disagree. Time spent here means nothing. I've been here long than Dragonator, Seigfried, Shadows, and lord knows they contributed so much more to these forums then me. Who knows, HouseofH could be a Mafia Game expert.

I respectfully disagree. Time spent here means nothing. I've been here long than Dragonator, Seigfried, Shadows, and lord knows they contributed so much more to these forums then me. Who knows, HouseofH could be a Mafia Game expert.

Exactly. Just because they're new doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to participate.

But none of this matters since we haven't reached the limit yet, and I'm the one who decides who's in or out, none of you folks. :wink:

But none of this matters since we haven't reached the limit yet, and I'm the one who decides who's in or out, none of you folks. :wink:

.........That's a good point. :laugh:

... and Zepher just tells us all to be quiet... Nice :tongue: But, yeah I see his point.... C'mon one more person, let's get this game a'started!!

... and Zepher just tells us all to be quiet... Nice :tongue: But, yeah I see his point.... C'mon one more person, let's get this game a'started!!

YES! One more! But yeah, even if there is more, Zepher still decides.