1. 1. How would you say you like this?

• Amazing!
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Terrible, I hate this!

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hey all,

I bought my 8093 two days ago and love it, but after looking at the new UCS Obi Wan's Delta 7, I thought that the nose could be improved so I set about to modify it and here's how it turned out.

Before I show pics I want to apologize for there poor quality, I was using my sisters camera which is practically broken (hanging on by a thread... sadly :hmpf_bad: ) and the camera I usually use is off with my mum so again, sorry for the bad quality.

Front - side:

dscf7750.jpg

Sorry the tail was cut off. :blush:

Top view:

dscf7687.jpg

Closer pic of the modified nose:

dscf7688.jpg

Front view:

dscf7685.jpg

There's one more pic in This Folder, but the folder won't be public for a day or two. :wink:

If you would like instructions for the nose, then please comment saying you want them, I'll post some by Thursday or Friday and update the first post with them. Sorry it won't be straight away, as the better camera will only be back on Thursday so i'll wait till then.

Thanks for looking and C and C is always welcome! In fact it is encouraged :sweet:

CF

I think you did a pretty good job with the nose, that's how the official JSFs should have been. I'm also in the process of updating my JSF collection using almost this same technique for the pointed tip (but more pointier than yours default_blink.gif). But I think we all agree that aside from the nose there are a lot of other inaccuracies with TLG's JSF model, which I pointed out months ago here.

EDIT: This seems to be the Season of Plo Koon JSF-based MOCs, as in the past week we've had ThatGuyWithTheBricks' UCS version, then Oky's Azure Angel, and now this! default_laugh_new.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

I think you did a pretty good job with the nose, that's how the official JSFs should have been. I'm also in the process of updating my JSF collection using almost this same technique for the pointed tip (but more pointier than yours default_blink.gif). But I think we all agree that aside from the nose there are a lot of other inaccuracies with TLG's JSF model, which I pointed out months ago here.

EDIT: This seems to be the Season of Plo Koon JSF-based MOCs, as in the past week we've had ThatGuyWithTheBricks' UCS version, then Oky's Azure Angel, and now this! default_laugh_new.gif

Thanks alot KielDaMan!

Looking forward to seeing your updated Delta 7 fighters!

Yeah I laughed abit when I saw Oky's mod, and thought that aswell. :laugh:

Thanks

CF

This seems to be the Season of Plo Koon JSF-based MOCs, as in the past week we've had ThatGuyWithTheBricks' UCS version, then Oky's Azure Angel, and now this! default_laugh_new.gif

I know, right? Maybe I'm just that inspiring. :laugh:

Nice MOD's 'CommanderFox' - true your improvements to the nose is much better then Plo Koon's JSF set.

I'm a conformist! .........and may the brick be with you ! :sweet:

I know, right? Maybe I'm just that inspiring. :laugh:

Yeah Thanks Mate! :laugh:

Your MOC was truly fantastic!

Nice MOD's 'CommanderFox' - true your improvements to the nose is much better then Plo Koon's JSF set.

I'm a conformist! .........and may the brick be with you ! :sweet:

Thanks lightningtiger :sweet:

CF