WhiteFang

Eurobricks Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt

Is it OK if we just use the name of the fig as the text for the link rather than stating the name and then posting a link after it?

what do you gain from doing that ?

Found everything but the witch....

That one is by far the hardest clue because it is so vague.

There are many topics that seem to fit the description, so I find myself looking over them again and again thinking that it is there but I just missed.

:cry_sad:

I guess I'll spend the next several day s looking for it...

Some of you guys are really very fast. Great job in nailing them. I will take a look much later.I am glad you enjoyed it.

Just a question before I submit, do the entries have to be specifically like this?

1) *Insert the name of the Collectible Minifig* [insert Link to post]

with stars and brackets? and does it need to be a link or just the url?

The stars is just an indication. But, yes, you need to insert the name followed by the link of the post. It can be either a link or mere copy and paste of the URL. Most importantly, it must be neat for me to read and not to decipher.

Is it OK if we just use the name of the fig as the text for the link rather than stating the name and then posting a link after it?

I will like participants to follow the format which I have given for standardisation and simplicity sake. Thanks.

PM sent. Hopefully i got the format right. All the best to everyone participating, and thanks to the organisers for organising it!

Some of you guys are really very fast. Great job in nailing them. I will take a look much later.I am glad you enjoyed it.

The stars is just an indication. But, yes, you need to insert the name followed by the link of the post. It can be either a link or mere copy and paste of the URL. Most importantly, it must be neat for me to read and not to decipher.

I will like participants to follow the format which I have given for standardisation and simplicity sake. Thanks.

Okay, thank you very much for the information, Just sent the pm.

Thanks very much for this contest, as a new member this was a great way of learning my way around the forums and it was a great (albeit a bit frustrating with one or two clues) and fun experience.

Now just to cross my fingers and hope I get lucky on the raffle part

The explorer was the one I found looking for the weightlifter (of all things :laugh:). This contest made me visit places in this forum that I hadn't discovered yet, but probably should visit more often :classic:. And except for the weightlifter, they were all fun to search for! PM sent :sweet:

I just submitted my PM. Thank you to all of the staff who organized this, it was a lot of fun! :classic:

Are you having any problems to find the remaining windows? You have less than a week to find them all. Good luck everyone! :sweet:

Back after a few days of no internet. I've manage to catch up to 15/16 after a half hour of riddle solving.

Kudos to who made the Karate Master clue. Made me laugh and smile after I found it :sweet:

Just the pesky Surfer is left for me. Need to find areas of forum I have yet to explore and solve the riddle. :sceptic:

Kudos to who made the Karate Master clue. Made me laugh and smile after I found it :sweet:

Probably my favorite as well. :laugh:

Just the pesky Surfer is left for me. Need to find areas of forum I have yet to explore and solve the riddle. :sceptic:

Most people here would have absolutely no trouble finding that one, but then again I have experienced people say 'easy' to clues that took me quite some time to decipher.

Eurobricks Raffles and Mystery Treasure Hunt

To give more people a chance, while not making the people who found them all feel unrewarded, we have decided to allow Eurobricks members who are missing one (and only one) answer, or to put it another way, 15 out of 16 found images/windows also enter but at a lower chance of selection. You will need to specify which is the window that cannot be found. Depending on the amount of responses we receive we might allow people with two missing to enter as well, but for now it's just those that are "so near, yet so far"...

The submission deadline ends on the 19th Sep 2010, 0100hrs GMT +8 Singapore.

Please drop your questions here if you have any doubts. Thanks.

Eurobricks Raffles and Mystery Treasure Hunt

To give more people a chance, while not making the people who found them all feel unrewarded, we have decided to allow Eurobricks members who are missing one (and only one) answer, or to put it another way, 15 out of 16 found images/windows also enter but at a lower chance of selection. You will need to specify which is the window that cannot be found. Depending on the amount of responses we receive we might allow people with two missing to enter as well, but for now it's just those that are "so near, yet so far"...

The submission deadline ends on the 19th Sep 2010, 0100hrs GMT +8 Singapore.

Please drop your questions here if you have any doubts. Thanks.

I'm guessing by that that there hasn't been as many entries you've expected. :wink:

I still need to send mine in.

Hmmm.... It seems that less than 16 people found them all. So how does this "lower selection" work?

Ha! This is interesting. I just found the elusive witch last night! (I was reading waaaay too much into that clue... :hmpf: )

Now I have all 16 and I'll be sending my PM tonight. :sweet:

Woo! Thanks for the leeway, now I can submit my entry. default_satisfied.gif I was still missing that darn witch (but at least I found the weightlifter).

I'm guessing it won't matter if we do happen to find that last one after submitting our 15 windows, since we can only send one PM?

I've completely given up on the Witch, so I still need to find the Mime and the Explorer. They're both so damn vague... :laugh:

So how does this "lower selection" work?

It's like a lucky draw. For example, if you got all 16 correct, you will automatically get 5 chances, whereas others who got 15 correct will be awarded 2 chances. This is only a working example.

I'm guessing it won't matter if we do happen to find that last one after submitting our 15 windows, since we can only send one PM?

Yes, only 1 PM. Now, you have an option to choose which I hope it will helps you guys after much consideration and discussion with the EB Staff.