Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Could someone do the Earth Defense HQ from Alien Conquest, or at least the Space fighter included in the set? I know the Instructions arn't avalible online at this time, so can someone who has the set please do it if possible? Here is a photo of the vehicle in question: (The picture was borrowed from Final Exit's review in the Sci- Fi Forum.)

5728732214_ecc655796b.jpg

The blue space craft is the one I'm requesting.

Thanks!

Okay, I've had a big chunk of the Time Cruiser sets mostly done, but got bored and stopped working on them. Would anyone be interested in picking up where I left off? You are welcome to take all the credit :)

Can someone try to make 4000001 Moulding Machine ?

HERE is a review of it, inclusive a time lapse build. :classic:

Can someone try to make 4000001 Moulding Machine ?

HERE is a review of it, inclusive a time lapse build. :classic:

I wanted to, and it may be possible to do the smaller hand cranked machine but the video isn't good enough for me to try and copy the larger machine. The compression used for flash video made it hard to tell apart a 1x8 black plate from tile, and I can't really see smaller details clearly. We'd just have to hope someone (*cough*SI-moc*cough*) would scan in the manual.

I have the video downloaded in mp4 format via Firefox video downloader, it is almost 3.5MB total.

If someone does make a model in LDD (or other LEGO program), a short list of pieces used in the set that aren't available to us would be nice. Such as green door rail used on the bigger machine. We have the rail but not in LEGO Dark Green color.

The Building Instructions for "Ole Kirk's House" may be available from Brickshelf user "Barman", since he posted several pictures of the model on his Brickshelf gallery. You could e-mail him using the e-mail address visible on this Brickshelf webpage. :classic:Brickipedia says "Only 32 hand-numbered copies of this custom model were created by the LEGO Group."

LIT2009-1.jpg

Edited by DLuders

The Building Instructions for "Ole Kirk's House" may be available from Brickshelf user "Barman", since he posted several pictures of the model on his Brickshelf gallery. You could e-mail him using the e-mail address visible on this Brickshelf webpage. :classic:

On Lowlug he said he doesn't want to scan the instructions, otherwise the set isn't really exclusive anymore.

Edited by legolijntje

Anyone willing to make the 2H-2011 Technic sets, despite the new elements not currently included on LDD?

Anyone willing to make the 2H-2011 Technic sets, despite the new elements not currently included on LDD?

I would, but I'm currently moving to another city. Once I'm up and running in the new apartment I'll have a look at whatever has not been built yet. default_classic.gif

If people are happy I hope to finish 3677 Red Cargo Train soon....

And done...

Edited by roamingstudio

I've been doing a few old Adventurers sets of late, so far I've got 1182, 2879, 2995, 2996, 5901, 5906, 5918, 5975 and 5987 pretty much done. Just need to do a bit of colour checking/correcting. I'll try and upload sometime over the weekend.

Is anyone interested in building the set 5974 - Galactic Enforcer? (Space Plice III theme) (click)

Sure, I'll do it. I have the set in real life and really enjoy it. It'll be a fun adventure making it with LDD!

Sure, I'll do it. I have the set in real life and really enjoy it. It'll be a fun adventure making it with LDD!

Thanks! :wink:

WIP: 8109 A model.

Allready started a bit, but have to start over due to all kinds of alignment problems with all the interconnecting gears.

Working on 8110 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400.

Update: Finished the car itself in both LDD and real life. Starting on the attachments default_classic.gif

Edited by Tore M

I was wondering if someone could do the new Kingdoms set, # 10223 "Kingdoms Joust" in LEGO Digital Designer. I would like just the huge red roofed tower, though I could still use the other parts of the set if they are included.

Here is a pic.

More images can be found in this thread. I'm going to try to use the red roofed building as a train station, so that's why I don't really need the other parts.

Thank You.

Edited by Calabar
Oversized image converted in text link.

I was wondering if someone could do the new Kingdoms set, # 10223 "Kingdoms Joust" in LEGO Digital Designer. [...]

This post was born to request sets for the official set thread, and the set 10223 ( sbav.gif ) can't be inserted there because it is not be released yet (and probably, because official built instructions are not available).

Now that this point has been specified, if someone want to try... :tongue:

A humble request (or question). Is anyone up for the new Sydney Opera House Architecture set?

Are the instructions online yet? I don't think I'd be able to make it without them; its base seems quite complicated.

A humble request (or question). Is anyone up for the new Sydney Opera House Architecture set?

I'd give it a go, but the instructions aren't online yet, happy to give it a go once they are if nobody else does it.