Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Are such sets allowed? If yes, I want to do it.

Definetly allowed. Let's try to put them in the "Official sets" topic, since they are kind of "official". If they don't fit there, let's create a new topic for this kind of stuff.

Here's a nice challenge for the upcoming holiday: The 10210 Imperial Ship I know two of the important bow pieces are missing, but it'd be interesting to see if they could be done as custom elements and still look nice. And what about the sails? Can they be done nicely in LDD.

I'll try...

But I'm waring you, it will take a long time. :grin:

Edited by prateek

Sorry Superkalle, but this Imperial Flagship is too frustrating. The unavailable parts are too complicated to make in LDD. Sorry, but at least I tried :cry_sad:

Sorry Superkalle, but this Imperial Flagship is too frustrating. The unavailable parts are too complicated to make in LDD. Sorry, but at least I tried :cry_sad:

No prob. Thanks for the effort. What unavailable parts are there except for the two bow pieces?

No prob. Thanks for the effort. What unavailable parts are there except for the two bow pieces?

I'd like to try to build the Imperial Flagship... not a promise... just a trial.

I know it will be hard to create suitable templates for parts 64645, 64651 and 47404 just from pictures because they are not available even in ldraw archive.

PS - Is this the right topic?

Edited by marco9999

Oh darn. I posted in the wrong topic :laugh:

Superkalle, I think you should move the last 3 posts in this topic to the official booking topic.

Edited by Calabar
[Posts Moved]

OK, since this is a request topic, I'd humbly like to request this little beauty: 8258

Ok, so the 8258 is underway and about 85% finished. I intended to finish it before I left home for xmas holidays, but didn't make it in time as I ran into what felt like an infinite amount of rotation bugs while building the crane...

Im thinking also of some of the early Lego Technic - e.g. Mobile Crane 855 / 955. So please consider it DONE.

I will be at a conference and plan to also have some fun... so next one will be 10196 Carousel. This should provide more than a few hours of design headaches.

Im still slowly working my way through the 10196 carousel in LDD 4.0- but hardly get any weekend time at the moment. But it is about 40% done and 100% correct parts and colours.

I'd like to try to build the Imperial Flagship... not a promise... just a trial.

10210 - Imperial Flagship

The job is going on quite well. The hull is completed and I presently miss the decks and the masts. I think I'm at 70% of the full model. Still to decide what to do with the sails.

Well I'm slowly making my way through the Artic Action technic line, but I've also got 8855 Prop Plane about 90% done. It has to be said that LDD4 is a vast improvement for doing technic models, although still a tad frustrating at times though that's mostly down to lack of older parts.

Can someone please make Diagon Alley in LDD? If you don't have the instructions, Grogall uploaded the instructions at this post. I kinda need it to finish this setup in LDD. I've already got Medival Market village on LDD, and would like Diagon Alley to see if it looks good together. Thanks!

Edited by Murdoch17

Sure, been thinking of doing it anyway while I wait for mine to arrive. Should have it done by this afternoon.

Edit: And here you go. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41226&view=findpost&p=893670

Thank you so very much! I hope to get this set soon, and this will decide whether it's got any hidden secrets I don't like,. If the sets does have some suprises, then I'll just edit them out and build the set without those steps. Thanks again!

I decided I would take a stab at this! I just picked up the new Creator set 5766 Log Cabin. I'll get to work on it this week. Universe mode is fine and sharable, right?

Looks like nobody has done 7947 Prison Tower Rescue yet. I'm going to scoop that up and do it now unless it didn't make its way to the index yet for some reason.

Looks like nobody has done 7947 Prison Tower Rescue yet. I'm going to scoop that up and do it now unless it didn't make its way to the index yet for some reason.

Finished it, and it's posted in the other thread. :)

Can someone attempt to create the Flo's V-8 Cafe from the New LEGO theme CARS 2? I don't need the cars or the black thing in the doorway of the Cafe. I just need the basic gas pumps and their housings, along with the main building. Here is the picture I have:

5446163188_94874bac5a.jpg

If this is not enough, please tell me via this thread. It may not be much refrence wise, but I hope someone will help me. I don't care if it's exactley accurate, just as close as possible will do. (I'm trying to make this CITY scaled, and I need to see how to do this.) Thanks!

I'm currently working through the entire Time Lord series of sets, anyone else working on any of these? I am more than happy to share my WIP files.

I'm currently working through the entire Time Lord series of sets, anyone else working on any of these? I am more than happy to share my WIP files.

Whoa whoa, everybody take a step back from Dr. Who for a second :hmpf:

Time cruisers maybe? Time twisters?

Whoa whoa, everybody take a step back from Dr. Who for a second :hmpf:

Time cruisers maybe? Time twisters?

Geez, and I'm not even watching the current season (David Tenant or no-one!) :) I meant Time Cruisers. I've gotten a good chunk of each of the sets, mostly just the fiddly bits that are left, plus write-ups.

Could someone please make the new modular building? I would do it myself, but I'm too busy these days.