Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

I'm trying to build the enchanted car from the new HP Hogwart's Express set and this is as far as this from now:

lddscreenshot4.png

Would anyone like to try finishing this model?

Got it for you if you would like to have it!

I'll place it in the official sets tread.

hp_enchanted_car.jpg_thumb.jpg

WIP 8263 Technic Snowgroomer

Wonder if it is possible at all?

CU!

LDDTechnician

I can try! Tracks will be a b**** though!

In Creator mode, you can recreate the other Technic sets:

8294 Excavator

8272 Snowmobile

And 8264 Hauler, wit ehception of a double pin connector, which is old one (without slot).

And 8264 Hauler, wit ehception of a double pin connector, which is old one (without slot).

Thanks! Are you willing to recreate the 2 other Technic sets BAC?

Which ones? And what is BAC?

Like I said, 8294 Excavator & 8272 Snowmobile.

BAC is short for 'By Any Chance' :wink:

Awhile back I had a start on 8093 Plo Koons jedi fighter, but in green colour scheme, am about half finished, but then tranferred over to MAC, now lost all my LDD files so will have to start again! :cry_sad:

CF

I just started building the Tower Bridge. Let's see how long that takes me!

EDIT: Just remembered yesterday while working on it that someone had already built this. I had rechecked the recent pages of the Official Sets topic before posting here, but I must have missed that and only picked up on it in retrospect. Either way, I'll be continuing the Tower Bridge I think, for my own amusement. Since there's no longer any hurry, though, I'll be building other sets in the meantime.

EDIT 2: Just started on #6093 Flying Ninja Fortress

Edited by Aanchir

It's been a while since I did one of these, so I thought I'd start again with another small contribution.

Here's a sneaky preview:

preview.png

Hope my PC can keep up! :blush:

It's been a while since I did one of these, so I thought I'd start again with another small contribution.

Here's a sneaky preview:

Hope my PC can keep up! :blush:

You are aware that it has been done, right?

Even if you are, I love duplicate building because then I can test the new "Compare LDD files" function in LDD Manager :devil:

You are aware that it has been done, right?

Even if you are, I love duplicate building because then I can test the new "Compare LDD files" function in LDD Manager :devil:

Actually no, I didn't think anyone was quite that daft :laugh: Although it looks like it may have defeated my machine at the very last step, my machine just can't cope trying to manouveur the middle tower into place. This will be the perfect stress test when LDD 4 comes out!

Still it's loads of fun building it again, I still haven't brought myself to dismantle the real thing yet. :classic:

Actually no, I didn't think anyone was quite that daft :laugh: Although it looks like it may have defeated my machine at the very last step, my machine just can't cope trying to manouveur the middle tower into place. This will be the perfect stress test when LDD 4 comes out!

Still it's loads of fun building it again, I still haven't brought myself to dismantle the real thing yet. :classic:

Great WIP. Do upload it when you're done :classic: