Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Which summer sets? Like... all of them? I have built most of them, I've put them on the LEGO.com LDD gallery tagged "officialsets". I would put them here, but it takes so much longer... listen, if you REALLY want them here, I can do that. But... at a time like mid-September when there's nothing else to do LDD-wise.

Wait, no. Not ALL of them. I meant the City sets. I just forgot to post that.

Oh... that would make more sense. Some of the summer stuff has already been put up, give me a list of what you want and I'll upload it at some point.

It's ok. I already found the ones I were looking for.

Any interest in Assembly Square... Did this in two weeks still have a few bits to figure out. LDD has a few bits missing 

Edited by Calabar

Has anybody done the 60150 Lego City Pizza Van yet? I recently spent some time building it in LDD but the file didn't save properly, and I don't feel like rebuilding it. (sorry if I'm not supposed to make a post like this in here)

Edited by IronFish

Maybe someone want to recreate sets 1290, 1291, 1292, 8296?
There sets are not available anymore in the official topic, and we was not able to recover them. Any volunteer?

On December 4, 2016 at 1:23 PM, IronFish said:

Has anybody done the 60150 Lego City Pizza Van yet? I recently spent some time building it in LDD but the file didn't save properly, and I don't feel like rebuilding it. (sorry if I'm not supposed to make a post like this in here)

I was thinking about doing the Pizza Van later today but luckily came here to check first if it was reserved. If you no longer want to rebuild it I would love the opportunity to contribute. Stinks that it didn't save, I've had that misfortune on my own projects and its quite frustrating. 

@koalayummies
Don't worry if someone already built the model or want to build it, duplicates are allowed.
If you want to build your model and share it in the LDD Official Sets topic, do it!

PS: if you are a new builder, please carefully read the rules of the topic in the first post before posting. :classic:

Edited by Calabar

Thanks Calabar. I read through the rules and honored the post format. Had some trouble with the image and an annoying outline but should be good now. 

I did Assembly Square

https://www.dropbox.com/s/boeaxd97302l3be/Assembly.lxf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnl0bclvgqwv4vm/AssemblySquare.png?dl=0

Some thing we dont have available in LDD so Few bricks had to be swap in. But these were mostly floor ties and finishing tiles. if you have 3 Missing parts message its usually the Flower shop roses and drum kit stand 5mm rods. Many of the Printed details are not available neither. And Bakery Windows dont fit sadly LDD dosnt allow them to be placed this way. Also Corner door frames are not available.

So can anyone guess which set i am currently working on?
It's a rare/expensive set that i just never can afford so just making it in LDD so i can bricklink the stuff together :)

Image;

*Sorry mods if this kind of topics isn't allowed here, but i readed the rules and there was no statement about this kind of topics. If it's not allowed here can you please move it then to the corresponding board part? Thanks :wub:

Edited by kokkie20

8 hours ago, BrickWild said:

Anyone working on 21309 Saturn V?

Just uploaded it! Wanted to collect some sets in the post, but decided to upload it anyway for you ;)

Has anyone worked on 853650 The LEGO Batman Movie Movie Maker?  Instructions haven't been posted on Lego's site.  And I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I have downloaded Google Chrome on my computer at long last, so I can get back to doing this again! I'm working on the LEGO Ninjago Movie sets right now, at the time of this posting I've built 5 of them... I'll do one great big post with all of them except Ninjago City.

Also, quick question for someone who's a regular contributor to the LDD Official Sets topic: Last time I attempted to do this, with the sets for Batman v. Superman, I was told my screenshots had to be cropped to within a single pixel of the edges of the model. What's the best way to accomplish this?

6 hours ago, PicnicBasketSam said:

Also, quick question for someone who's a regular contributor to the LDD Official Sets topic: Last time I attempted to do this, with the sets for Batman v. Superman, I was told my screenshots had to be cropped to within a single pixel of the edges of the model. What's the best way to accomplish this?

Zero-pixels, not a single pixel! :wink:

The best and faster way to do this is to use the Ready Pack available inside this guide (download link here, but read the guide before).

Edited by Calabar

I finished 70620. Stephan beat me to it by a couple of days and it would be a waste of my time to do that massive error writeup for a duplicate set, so I put it on the official LEGO LDD Gallery instead... I do only have three of the Episode VIII sets left to build, though, I might do one great big post with all 7 of them.

The 70620 is very complex and I think that a duplicate entry would be a good thing. Probably you and Stephan found different solution to work around the limitations of LDD and used a different custom brick solutions.

After all you make the 99% of the work, the error list is a small part of it.

Can someone do the Ideas Old Fishing Store (21310) in LDD, please? I would like to swap out the inside and sand green parts to build it in real life in another color.... but don't want to waste money on buying the set only to scrap a bunch of parts I don't need. Thanks in advance!