Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Okay I guess its finished, even though BL says some pins are missing, but for the love of Lego I could not find any missing stuff even after an additional half an hour of searching...

Total time spend: cca 3hrs, 15 minutes, give or take 10 mins.

42029.png

LDD file:

http://www.bricksafe.com/files/Zblj/Lego%20digital%20designer%20models/42029/42029.lxf

Edited by Zblj

Okay I guess its finished, even though BL says some pins are missing, but for the love of Lego I could not find any missing stuff even after an additional half an hour of searching...

Total time spend: cca 3hrs, 15 minutes, give or take 10 mins.

42029.png

LDD file:

www.bricksafe.com/files/Zblj/Lego%20digital%20designer%20models/42029/42029.lxf

Well Done Zblj. I did wonder if you, or anyone for that matter, could do it. Mind you, I think I was basing that on my ability rather than that of others :sweet:

Zblj - can you post this as an entry in the official sets topic?

SNIPE - I'll move this topic into the "official sets request topic" eventually, just in case you wonder what happened to it.

I was planning to post but was too tired yesterday... Sure gonna do it now.

Edited by Zblj

Congrats Zblj, you are the winner of the 42029 build race! :classic:

However, my version is complete. :tongue: (1057 parts vs. 1051)

SNIPE, you can find my file here. Check the Groups tab for the functions!

Edited by mzoli

Currently working on those Bricktober models in the range 40180-40183. They should be done in a couple of hours, as long as I don't run into any more 'orrible illegal techniques such as the helicopter rotor blades in the Fire Station set.

EDIT: YESH

Edited by Gnac

Back at my parents' house and I've raided my old collection. As far as I can see the following haven't been made (or indexed, at least) in LDD:

6028/6029

6800/6816

So I'll get going on those.

(ETA: this doesn't include the big pile of Bionicle I won't be touching unless LDD gets the parts)

Edited by Hubertbrickengineer

Would anyone wanna try the Furious Slammer Racer? The thread is empty of any Slammers/Technic racers... though i can guess that could be mostly because of the amount of unavailable parts and flexes which already managed to stump me -.-

8650_furiousslammerracer.png

If someone wants to try their hand at it, here's the LXF

Edited by JC75

Would anyone wanna try the Furious Slammer Racer? The thread is empty of any Slammers/Technic racers... though i can guess that could be mostly because of the amount of unavailable parts and flexes which already managed to stump me -.-

If someone wants to try their hand at it, here's the LXF

I'll make an attempt, though it is quite unlikely that LDD ribbed hose 71985 can be placed in that model and we don't have a shorter one.

Friendly reminder that there are still some sets wot need to be chronicled, namely:

42033, 42034, 60065 and 60075. See here for shortcuts to the PDFs.

I won't do these because they're outside my field of interest, so have at them. (Last one might be tricky though, what with claw parts that might not be available and such)

I'm also working on the new City sets, namely 60081, -82, -84 and 60085. I really like the trailer-themed sets ^^"

I'm done with -85 and and Brickowl has the instructions for -82, but the other ones seem to be missing for now... i'll get to them as soon as i find any ^^

Edited by JC75

Friendly reminder that there are still some sets wot need to be chronicled, namely:

42033, 42034, 60065 and 60075. See here for shortcuts to the PDFs.

I won't do these because they're outside my field of interest, so have at them. (Last one might be tricky though, what with claw parts that might not be available and such)

Consider 60065 done.

Just finished 30283, 30284, 30285, 31034, 31035, 31036, 40120, 40140 & 40148. They will be uploaded after a nap because I am now very knackered, and the error reports for all these are going to KILL ME.

For information:

Detective office is on progress. First level is done.

Sunday at 15:34 Second floor is done. :wink:

Monday at 08:00 Third floor is finished - last step: the small roof. I think it will be done this evening (Now I've to go to work)

May I make a request for some elves sets? I can't seem to make them proportional with substituted bricks. Спасибo, Вячеслав

Edited by monkeyjay2003

May I make a request for some elves sets? I can't seem to make them proportional with substituted bricks. Спасибo, Вячеслав

Unfortunately for me, all Elves sets have some pieces that are no in LDD (4.3.8/1564)

I desperately want the update!

Especially support for Friends minifigures, that are required for all Elves sets.

After the update I promise to assemble at least couple of the sets! =)

I've decided I'm going to start contributing to the Official Sets in LDD topic. I'm going to start by doing all the Hero Factory and other CCBS models that aren't already done if that is fine with anyone :classic: