prateek

Tan Modular House

The other day, I was bored so I made this. Much to my dismay, Danpb posted his own version very similar to mine, so I just posted this to see how everyone likes this one too. I consider this done, but I'll make improvements if any suggestions come up.

Here's the overall view:

lddscreenshot9.png

The front view:

lddscreenshot11.png

The back 3/4 view:

lddscreenshot10.png

The attic/office:

lddscreenshot12.png

Close-up of desk:

lddscreenshot13.png

The 2nd floor bedroom, with a door opening up to a balcony:

lddscreenshot14.png

Ground floor with living room and kitchen:

lddscreenshot15.png

I hope all y'all like it. :grin:

I won't build this, because I don't have the pieces, or the money to spare to get them. All the pieces are available, according to Superkalle's super-duper LDD Manager and me double-checking on BL, so if anyone wants to build this for me, go ahead :sweet::tongue:

LXF File

Edited by prateek

That's fantastic 'prateek' - the office desk with coumpter is simple yet very realistic ! :thumbup:

The kitchen too is excellent, the bed room too is cool - except you won't want to sleep walk or you'll fall down the stairs ! :laugh:

You should have done this for the LDD contest......anyway, great LDD work and I'm a conformist! 'prateek' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow, this is an awesome job, prateek! The home office is brilliant - along with the layout of the first floor. It is quite funny how similar our LDD homes are :).

The height of your ceiling was a good call. Mine is a bit too high, making stairs a bit tricky. I want to add a third floor, but I also want to use the second floor for a living area. The problem is, No third floor means no bedroom - bit of an odd house, no? :)

It's a bit funny how we both put our kitchens under the stairs :).

Awesome job! Let's see if our next MOCs end up the same :P

That is quit a nice building. However there are quite some improvements that i can think of. For example, I would have made the upper side windows one stud back, so that the central window column stands out. I am also missing a gutter at the roof. And of course the floors should separate. But overall I like the front of the building.

That's fantastic 'prateek' - the office desk with coumpter is simple yet very realistic ! :thumbup:

The kitchen too is excellent, the bed room too is cool - except you won't want to sleep walk or you'll fall down the stairs ! :laugh:

You should have done this for the LDD contest......anyway, great LDD work and I'm a conformist! 'prateek' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks. I wish I made this before my actual entry, but I made a bigger bank instead.

Wow, this is an awesome job, prateek! The home office is brilliant - along with the layout of the first floor. It is quite funny how similar our LDD homes are :).

The height of your ceiling was a good call. Mine is a bit too high, making stairs a bit tricky. I want to add a third floor, but I also want to use the second floor for a living area. The problem is, No third floor means no bedroom - bit of an odd house, no? :)

It's a bit funny how we both put our kitchens under the stairs :).

Awesome job! Let's see if our next MOCs end up the same :P

Thanks. I can't wait to see what you end up with on your finished model :classic:

That is quit a nice building. However there are quite some improvements that i can think of. For example, I would have made the upper side windows one stud back, so that the central window column stands out. I am also missing a gutter at the roof. And of course the floors should separate. But overall I like the front of the building.

1) If I push the windows back, there won't be space for the stained glass, which I really like.

2) I know there is a missing gutter, but I don't care for realism :tongue:

3) Since I built this on LDD, and not in real bricks, I didn't mind to put detachable floors in. I guess I just forgot :grin:

Very nice looking house Prateek! How much is it going for on LDD in CAD dollars???

Thanks a lot sens1992! Since I built this on LDD LU mode, I can't check the price of it. If you want, I can give you the LXF File and you could use Superkalle's LDD Manager to check the price. :classic:

Lookin' good, lookin' good :thumbup:

I like the fact that you've made a detailed interior. Extra plus for that.

Thanks, Superkalle. I was gonna leave it without an interior, but without one, it looked really bland so I just made one. I'm glad with the result. :thumbup:

BTW, in all honesty, if I entered this in the LDD contest, would anyone have voted for me? :laugh:

Edited by prateek

I'm particularly fond of the kitchen setup there. nice packing of details there! :sweet:

Thanks. The kitchen is almost exactly the same as Danpb's kitchen in his LDD house. :tongue:

Good job, Prateek! The exterior design is nice, and the interior is even nicer. I love the kitchen and the chairs in the living room. The bedroom is great, and the attic office was a great idea. Well done!

Awesome design, and I love that you are sharing the LXF file!!

Yeah great site as bricks are assigned, When it comes to buying property, apartments and flats for sale are an excellent way for the first time homeowner to break into the market as they really looking for the different modular house for living.

SPAM LINK REMOVED

This has to be the oddest spam ever!

Nice work Prateek. Have you considered building and displaying it at this summer's Brickfete?

man that looks good! I love how you tucked the whole kitchen under the stairs!!

I love the attic office! :wub:

This has to be the oddest spam ever!

Not really; we get loads of these. Please in future just report them, don't reply. Otherwise you double our clean-up work...

Oh, hey, my topic has been revived :laugh:

Thanks for the comments everyone :classic:

Nice work Prateek. Have you considered building and displaying it at this summer's Brickfete?

No chance! If you want, you can build it for me :tongue:

BTW, I think this building will fit in well with the new modular set. When someone posts an LXF of it, I'll post screenshots of this along with the Pet Shop.