Sign in to follow this  
LazerBlade

Duel on Mustafar

A well deserved first place, I might ad. I love the structure, it looks just lie the piece that falls in the movie.

Really awesome MOC.

Oh yeah, that's a great Mustafar structure build, amazing job CCXD!. You pretty much nailed the design of the five columns. And what i like about this MOC is that you could position it both horizontally and vertically, just like what we saw in the movie.

Wow. This is magnificent. I've tried to build the same scene but they never got so big. :grin: Love all the greebles and whatnot.

~G

Someone's been busy in his absence.

I really like the shaping on the whole thing, and the greebling is just...wow.

Sir Gecko , it takes alot of practice before you can build really good. I just got started so... :laugh:

Thanks Brick Doctor! Nice to have you commenting on my MOC. :)

A really nice Mustafar MOC CCXD, have you considered adding some background to it, either in real bricks or photoshopped? A nice pit of fiery lava would just seal the deal for me.

Well done on all the greebling as well. I agree that the hoods should probably be swapped for hair.

what strikes me is that when you look at the structure You really get the impression it,s solid metal. great MOC and indeed deserved 1st place.

AWESOME 'CCXD' smegging AWESOME ! :grin:

I must show my son this MOC - it's one of his favorite SW scenes ! :sweet:

Excellent designing - congrats on your first place and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This is spectacular! The whole design, the construction, everthing! I can really imagine all the fire exploding around it :classic:

This MOC is really great. The shape is just perfect and its no surprise this won first place.

The only thing I would say could be revisited is maybe add a few more colours in there instead of just the won.

Great work! :classic:

Thank you all for the suggestion and comments. If someone is good at adding backgrounds, that would be great if someone could do that. :classic:

Thank you all for the suggestion and comments. If someone is good at adding backgrounds, that would be great if someone could do that. :classic:

are the pics still there? for some reason I missed this thread when it first went up, and now I can see no pics on the links.....

You have to go to the first page. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45223&st=0

Thank you guys! :thumbup:

yes, I mean when I click on the links there, all I get are servimg.com pages, with no picture... I've tried 3 different browsers with no luck :-( - it's obviously just me, as everyone else seems to be able to see it, but it is frustrating, seeing all the enthusiastically positive comments and not being able to see your great work for myself.... tantalising :-)

how did you make the capes?

Anikans one thats just frayed a bit and Obis is the trolls one in the troll mountain fortress :sweet:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar