Klaus-Dieter

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3 discussion

The Walmart by me had an entire box of Series 3 and never put it out. It went straight to the clearance rack. Needless to say, I picked up all of them.

Random question to revive this topic for, but I'm thinking of wanting to pop the 'Space Villain's' robot arm out and replace it with a regular Lego arm... is this likely to cause stress or damage to the torso? I haven't popped arms out since I was a kid for fear of doing any damage to my favourite toys.

Edited by David Thomsen

Random question to revive this topic for, but I'm thinking of wanting to pop the 'Space Villain's' robot arm out and replace it with a regular Lego arm... is this likely to cause stress or damage to the torso? I haven't popped arms out since I was a kid for fear of doing any damage to my favourite toys.

It's fine. I've done it with mine. Just don't jerk it too far.

Arms, legs and hands aren't supposed to be removed because they stress the torso or legs they are attached to. Removing arms harms the torso, and should only be done if you're willing to risk harming the figure.

Arms, legs and hands aren't supposed to be removed because they stress the torso or legs they are attached to. Removing arms harms the torso, and should only be done if you're willing to risk harming the figure.

Is this the same with the type of plastic the Collectible Minifigs are made of, though?

Is this the same with the type of plastic the Collectible Minifigs are made of, though?

CMFs and regular minifigs are both made of ABS, so I don't think it would make a difference.

The Walmart in Minocqua, WI has 8 boxes of Series 3. I picked up a few packs on my last visit there.

-Sci