Sign in to follow this  
Palms

RamRod Mark II

gallery_101_23_281.gif

4858123109_9d4965b795_z.jpg

Just to make it clear this ships purpose is solely to destroy capital ships, It does this by using it's nose ION cannon to destroy the attacked ships shields then uses its incredibly powerful front shielding and thrusters to rip through the inside of the ship and out the other side.it also has two small laser cannons on either sides if it is engaged by an enemy fighter.

Gallery

Pretty interesting concept for a destroyer ship Palms. I like the idea of it being a destroyer of capital ships, but isn't it too small to generate enough power for an Ion cannon? I don't wanna be too physics nerdy here, but I just remembered the Ion cannon of the Malevolance which is a rather huge ship. I hope this ship is also fast and easily maneuverable to dodge incoming firepower from the capital ship it intends to destroy. Still, pretty neat concept.

Btw, it would really have been better if the pics weren't blurry.

I like the idea and the angles on the ship. The pic is a little blurry, though. I looked at the gallery and there is no interior shots. Is there any or just the cockpit for the pilot?

Pretty interesting concept for a destroyer ship Palms. I like the idea of it being a destroyer of capital ships, but isn't it too small to generate enough power for an Ion cannon? I don't wanna be too physics nerdy here, but I just remembered the Ion cannon of the Malevolance which is a rather huge ship. I hope this ship is also fast and easily maneuverable to dodge incoming firepower from the capital ship it intends to destroy. Still, pretty neat concept.

Btw, it would really have been better if the pics weren't blurry.

The ion cannon is designed to weaken the shields in a small area enough that the ship can tear through them. It is moderately maneuverable but the main premise is that it's small (hard to hit), fast (can punch right through the belly of the ship), and well shielded( both electronically and with hardware). I'll try to fix the camera it's just so annoying to shoot with a 4 megapixel camera, Also if any staff would like to merge this with my mark I topic please do.