Sign in to follow this  
prateek

LDD Imperial Gunship

[pid][/pid] 7d

I made a gun ship on LDD for the Imperials. I used the big hull piece from the City Harbour set and coloured it using the LU mode. I'm pretty happy with it for now, although it is a bit cramped, but that's because of the boat hull. If I made this for real (which is impossible), it would be able to float because of the hull.

Here's an overview:

lddscreenshot1.png

The figurehead:

lddscreenshot2.png

Ze poop deck:

lddscreenshot3.png

Back detail:

lddscreenshot4.png

The cramped deck with 6 cannons:

lddscreenshot5.png

The captain's office. With 2 chests, a desk, and a big chair:

lddscreenshot6.png

The storage area, with a bunch of cannon balls and a mouse that hit the mother load :pir_laugh2: :

lddscreenshot7.png

I hope you guys have enjoyed my first Pirates MOC, even if it is in LDD. C&C welcome. :pir-classic:

LXF File

:jollyroger:

Edited by prateek

Not bad, I like the oversized quarters area, from a far it does look a bit uneven, but the closeups look fine.

Not bad at all, but if you could make next time bigger and a bit more realistic. Check out my Brickself HMS Queen Mary, i try to make a frogate as you see, but its kinda hard. Anyway Good job for this, looking forward to see more of these

Captain Becker

EDIT: That looks much like a Brickbeards Bounty eh?

Edited by Captain Becker

Not bad, I like the oversized quarters area, from a far it does look a bit uneven, but the closeups look fine.

I just noticed that it is really big compared to the rest of the ship :pir-grin:

Godd work. I like how you put so many cannons on such a small ship. It sure makes a nice coastal piratehunter.

Thanks. That's what I was going for. I wanted to make some sort of "corvette" for the Imperial Navy.

Not bad at all, but if you could make next time bigger and a bit more realistic. Check out my Brickself HMS Queen Mary, i try to make a frogate as you see, but its kinda hard. Anyway Good job for this, looking forward to see more of these

Captain Becker

EDIT: That looks much like a Brickbeards Bounty eh?

I would've made it bigger, but I just wanted to use the huge boat hull piece in an MOC. I might try making a brick built hull next time.

BTW, I agree it looks like BB a bit. I guess it's just a coincidence :pir-laugh:

Sorry for the bump, but Captain Blackmoor suggested I move the yardams down so I did this:

lddscreenshot8.png

Better?

I think it does indeed look better than your first version. :thumbup:

the Inventor