Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

Best 2010 SW set?

Best 2010 SW set?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite SW set of 2010?

• 8093 Plo Koon's Starfighter
    • 8095 General Grievous' Starfighter
    • 8098 Clone Turbo Tank
    • 8086 Droid Tri-Fighter
    • 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter
    • 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder
    • 8128 Cad Bane
    • 8085 Freeco Speeder
    • 8087 TIE Defender
    • 8096 Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle
    • 8083 Rebel Troopers BP
    • 8084 Snowtrooper BP
    • 8092 Luke's Landspeeder
    • 8129 AT-AT Walker
    • 8099 Midi-Scale Imperial Star Destroyer
    • 8089 Hoth Wampa Cave
    • 8097 Slave 1
    • 10215 UCS Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter
    • 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello everybody! :classic:

Since we've got now reviews and/or pics of all SW sets released this year, I thought it would be interesting to know which your favourite SW set of 2010 is.

So please vote. Comments are welcome! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by KimT

The clone turbo tank is m favorite although I do really like the Arc-170 Starfighter

Edited by brickfoot

You left out the Slave I Palpatines Shuttle and the Wampa Cave :wink:

My favourite would have to be the Wampa Cave, Its not that expensive comes with a cool Wampa and a cool snowspeeder!

EDIT: Oh man I forgot about the Imperial shuttle, Which is better than the Wampa Cave IMO so I'll vote for that instead :laugh:

Edited by BrickClick

Cad Bane's Speeder - good bricks and beautiful figures. Only let-down is the price tag!

The second would be the Turbo Tank. Aayla is a great figure, and the set isn't bad either.

This year was the worst year for Lego Star Wars yet, IMO. That said, if I had to choose a favourite it would be the Emperor's Shuttle.

I think I must choose 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle, I havent got it and may never get it but it looks awsome.

Otherwise I would have said 8084 Snowtrooper BP because I love snow troopers.

Thanks, CB

I really liked the Tie Defender, hence that gets my vote. I liked the clever methods used in the construction of the set - the whole thing is suprisingly sturdy. It can withstand even the most extreme of swooshing!

Also the new tie pilot minifig is lovely. No longer is he simply a repainted stormtrooper!

I would vote for the UCS imperial shuttle, but the fact that there is no interior whatsoever leaves something to be desired, I voted for the Slave 1, my next choice would be GG starfighter, then the UCS Imperial Shuttle.

I went good old Cad Bane and his speeder, but I wish we could vote for each era...PT, OT and CW. :sadnew:

As for PT......UCS Jedi Starfighter followed by Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle and good old.....OT.....UCS Imperial Shuttle followed by Slave 1! :vader:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

I voted for the UCS Obi-Wan Starfighter -- an awesome set! :D :thumbup:

I agree that it's not the best year of Lego Star Wars, but I was pleasantly suprised by GG starfighter and Slave I. Didn't own the previous versions, so that might affect my opinion, but I loved the building proces of both. Nice technics and good part choice. The Hoth cave and Hoth battle packs were nice additions to my minifig collection. But the icing on the cake is stil to come IMO in the form of the Imperial shuttle. That makes up for the year more than anything. Thanx Lego!

For next year: Queen Amidala, new X-wing/Tie fighter set and UCS AT-AT and Republic SD to end the license with a big bang!

DR

For next year: Queen Amidala, new X-wing/Tie fighter set and UCS AT-AT and Republic SD to end the license with a big bang!

Sorry to interruppt with an offtopic question: but it's next year really the last year lego has the license?

It seems I'm not up to date :wacko:

Edited by Dr.Butcher

Sorry to interruppt with an offtopic question: but it's next year really the last year lego has the license?

It seems I'm not up to date :wacko:

Just as expected after reading DutchRebel's reply, the discussion on The License again... :laugh:

..and it belongs in the Star Wars License Discussion topic

Edited by Future74

I think 2010 is a very good year for LSW. 2002 and 2005 were rather disappointing but this year we got some lovely sets (and some boring and overpriced ones, I agree)

CW was not really my cup of tea this year but the Freeco Speeder is excellent (and one of the few really new ones). Landspeeder is a great set (with all these figs), Slave I is a pretty nice model and the Rebel BP really delivers. But since I love starfighters and I am happy to see some Episode 3 sets again, I vote for the ARC170. It looks amazing. :classic:

The shuttle is EPIC, but at that price it ought to be. I've pretty much sworn off big ticket Star Wars, and at this point have decided to only grab sets that fill in the blanks of what they've never given us before.

That said, Wampa Attack is my favorite, and will probably be the only one I pick up this year. And even then its price is ridiculously bloated.