Sign in to follow this  
Palms

Cloak shape fighter

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

WIP

dsc02954.jpg This is my entry for a contest on CABGO2. Opinions please. Linkto gallery (when public). reference

Edited by KimT

Nice ship, I think you got the basic shape right, but it lacks a bit of detail, and I think you should smoothen the wings with tiles for a sleeker look.

Interesting design 'Palms' - is this a PT or OT era craft ?

Keep on going and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like this build. Very sleek looking ship. The greebling on the top is nice. I was also wondering what era this ship is from in the Star Wars universe, and what exactly the purpose of the back fin? is for. Is is part of the cloaking mechanism?

Edited by Smack

I like this build. Very sleek looking ship. The greebling on the top is nice. I was also wondering what era this ship is from in the Star Wars universe, and what exactly the purpose of the back fin? is for. Is is part of the cloaking mechanism?

All the information about the CloakShape fighter is available here:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CloakShape_fighter

Nice ship, I think you got the basic shape right, but it lacks a bit of detail, and I think you should smoothen the wings with tiles for a sleeker look.

I am looking currently at tiling the wings I just don't want to thicken them up to much.

It is pre clone wars.

Thanks for all the C&C keep it coming.

Great design so far Palms :thumbup:

It's shape/look is just like the reference pictures.

Maybe the rear wing needs to be a little higher and it's attachment to the main body a bit more sturdier.

Also a little detail in the wing section.

Keep it up!

photoon20100729at0912.jpg update Sorry for the crappy pic I didn't have access to my camera now. This is probably my final version.