KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

:laugh: He does look cross-eyed & Qui Gon looks like Billy Ray Cyrus.

Don't ever say that again. You know where it could lead. And none of us want to go there.

Don't ever say that again. You know where it could lead. And none of us want to go there.

I actually don't know where it could lead? I just don't think I understand.

I actually don't know where it could lead? I just don't think I understand.

I think he means that someone else could end up playing Qui-Gon in a massively retconned movie.

Told you so that it was Wolffe

No Hard feelings anyway here is my opinion on each sets Figures.

Naboo Fighter: Not great figures but the Naboo Pilot is great. Anakin is ok but better than his previous Anakin (Kid) Version and I always like Battle Droids that have some sort of colour on them :tongue:

Ewok Attack: Great Figures! The Scout Trooper is the same (Boring that is) but those Ewoks are to die for... The detail on both is superb. Gotta pick this set up just for them.

Dathomir Speeder: We've only seen non preliminbay Savage but he looks great as well. The detail all over him is superb and Lego have done amazing with him and that new Horn head piece. I'm already loving that head piece :classic:

Geonosian Starfighter: Gotta love these Figures :sweet: The Geonosian is great and so is Ki-Adi Mundi. The detail on the Geonosian is absolutely superb :cry_happy:

Millenium Falcon: No interest whatsoever. Its not even a new hairpiece for Luke its the same one Ron Weasley of the Harry Potter Theme has but in a different colour (They are at least partially similar) http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101002120832/lego/images/5/5f/Ron_Weasley_10217.png

Podracers: Watto and Sebulba both look much more realistic now which is great. Obi-Wan looks a bit weird, Wald is ok anmd Anakin is ok as well.

Sith Infiltrator: Great Figures Again. Darth Maul looks amazing and much more better now. Padme is at least slightly different from her 1999 Figure. Panaka looks great and Qui-Gon is ok.

Republic Frigate: Eeth Koth looks great as does Vos. Wolffe is very well detailed as is the Wolfpack Trooper. Must get Summer Set :grin:

EDIT: My mistake I accidentaly gave my opinion on the Podracers Figures as if they were the Sith Infiltrator Figures. Thanks Ceroknight for pointing this out for me.

Edited by commanderneyo

Told you so that it was Wolffe

No Hard feelings anyway here is my opinion on each sets Figures.

Naboo Fighter: Not great figures but the Naboo Pilot is great. Anakin is ok but better than his previous Anakin (Kid) Version and I always like Battle Droids that have some sort of colour on them :tongue:

Ewok Attack: Great Figures! The Scout Trooper is the same (Boring that is) but those Ewoks are to die for... The detail on both is superb. Gotta pick this set up just for them.

Dathomir Speeder: We've only seen non preliminbay Savage but he looks great as well. The detail all over him is superb and Lego have done amazing with him and that new Horn head piece. I'm already loving that head piece :classic:

Geonosian Starfighter: Gotta love these Figures :sweet: The Geonosian is great and so is Ki-Adi Mundi. The detail on the Geonosian is absolutely superb :cry_happy:

Millenium Falcon: No interest whatsoever. Its not even a new hairpiece for Luke its the same one Ron Weasley of the Harry Potter Theme has but in a different colour (They are at least partially similar) http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101002120832/lego/images/5/5f/Ron_Weasley_10217.png

Podracers: Great Figures again. Darth Maul looks much more detailed now. Padme is a bit different from the 1999 one. Panaka looks great while Qui-Gon just looks ok.

Republic Frigate: Eeth Koth looks great as does Vos. Wolffe is very well detailed as is the Wolfpack Trooper. Must get Summer Set :grin:

There must be something wrong with your eyes! The new Luke hairpiece is completely different (yet similar :laugh: ) to the Ron Weasly hair. Its a new piece altogether!

Sorry if this has been said but I think Wolfpacks are supposed to be dark red...they still look great though!

-Santhor

Sorry if this has been said but I think Wolfpacks are supposed to be dark red...they still look great though!

-Santhor

In Rising Malevolence yes but then their Colours were changed to mark the deaths of so many Comrades in that episode.

Uh these look like a sort of hit and miss, some look really good, and others are really bad, here are my opinions

Black Ewok- not exactly the best choice for a green shawl, but he looks okay otherwise

Lorgray- Looks really good, can't wait to add him to my Ewok troop

Naboo Pilot- Looks pretty good, the colour really stands out but that is how it is in the movie, looks good but I need to see the set it goes with

Anakin- meh, new torso looks nice, nothing else going for it though

Watto- A lot better then the last one, but looks a bit to cartoony in my opinion

Sebulba- same as watto, I think the legs are seperate pieces though!

Wald- Nice rodian, cool torso, nice fig :thumbup:

Obi Wan- stupid grin makes it look unrealistic, same torso as old ben, don't really like the fig

Maul- Looks really good, I don't mind the raised hair piece a lot here, looks good! New torso is nice too!

Padme- :wub: all I have to say

Panaka- Looks more like a tan then a black minifigure, New helmet looks great! and torso is nice too!

Qui-Gon- looks great! New torso and head, no complaints here! Sith infiltrator is gonna be a great set!

Luke- New hair piece is beautiful, and angry face will be great for mocs!

Savage- same as maul, looks better now, armour is nice too!

Genosian- Ugly, simply Ugly :sick:

Ki-Adi- Looks okay, head looks un-natural and not flush with head.

Wolf and Wolf trooper- look great no complaints, hoping for wolf battlepack! Wolf trooper looks like he has a knapsack of sorts.

Eeth Koth- looks pretty ugly, head colour is different from face colour :wacko:

Quinlan Vos- Tan and ugly, but I'm still waiting for a better view.

How come no pictures of hoth?

It's great to finally see clearer photos of the summer sets minifigs, thanks for sharing NTF!

I simply love the detailing of the new figs, especially Eeth Koth's headpiece, reminds me a lot of PoTC's Jack Sparrow. Vos, Ki-Adi, Wolffe, Wolfpack Trooper are all nicely done too. The Zabrak's headpiece has a smooth transition to the head, Savage's face print is quite ok but Maul's looks kinda weird. The other figs looks nice as well, good to see Luke with the new hairpiece, and Padme is ok, though I really wished she would have gotten a more elegant outfit and not the old 'assistant' one.

Genosian- Ugly, simply Ugly :sick:

Uhm, what do you expect? Geonosians are ugly.

He's tan. If he was a dark sand green - even if he was dk. bley he would've looked better.

Actually he is Dark Tan which is the correct colour.

I agree with KielDaMan, I think the new headpieces look really great and I'm so impressed that they managed to do Koth's head and hair.

I am really starting to wonder about the colour of those lightsabers though :sceptic: Can anyone shed some light on whether they are different colours or am I just imagining it?? *huh*

Batman1±

What episode is wolfpack from?.

I wonder if it will be a normal clone face, if I remember he has a white eye.

Actually he is Dark Tan which is the correct colour.

'Cept this dk. tan isn't dark enough, and in this case, it just makes him look funny.

What episode is wolfpack from?

"Rising Malevolence" and "R2 Come Home". (thank the Force for Wookieepedia)

Wolfpack squad

Somehow the name just doesn't sound right to me. It reminds me of Castle minifigs, not Star Wars. :grin:

He's tan. If he was a dark sand green - even if he was dk. bley he would've looked better.

And tan makes the Geonosian ugly? From what I've seen both in the movies and CW series, Geonosians do not have strictly dk. sand green color - they can be tan, dark tan, dark sand green, dark bley. And I'd take this new detailed Geonosian over the old plain unprinted one anyday.

Are these finalized?

If not, I hope they refine Ki-Adi Mundi's head a little more. I've waited so long for TLG to make this figure, and I don't want it screwed up. The tall head piece just looks tacked on, unnatural with Lego pieces. Worst-case-scenario, I'll probably replace his CW head.

Same with Maul and Oppress. In this case, though, I think I'll just stick with the 2007 Maul.

Everything else looks good, though. Especially Padme and those Wolfpack troopers. And those Ewoks are so darn cute! default_laugh2.gif

Also, it looks like the new Qui-Gon face is a recolored version Ashoka's (PoP) face. From what I can tell, I much prefer the 2007 version.

Are these finalized?

I'm hoping not, there's several figures that still need some fixes IMO. But it's impossible to tell, until we hear otherwise I think we have to assume that these are not preliminary images.

With that in mind, on the whole I have to say I'm kind of disappointed. A lot of the figures here had the potential to be so much better.

Podracers: Great Figures again. Darth Maul looks much more detailed now. Padme is a bit different from the 1999 one. Panaka looks great while Qui-Gon just looks ok.

Darth Maul and Qui Gon are in the Podracer set? *oh2*:wink:

Anyways hope to see more pictures soon

Somehow the name just doesn't sound right to me. It reminds me of Castle minifigs, not Star Wars. :grin:

The original wolf pack :laugh:

6038-1.jpg

Edited by ceroknight

Are these finalized?

If not, I hope they refine Ki-Adi Mundi's head a little more. I've waited so long for TLG to make this figure, and I don't want it screwed up. The tall head piece just looks tacked on, unnatural with Lego pieces. Worst-case-scenario, I'll probably replace his CW head.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Why don't they just make a new mold for his head? It's not like anyone would want to use his ugly CW head for anything else... :wacko:

Hmmm. Maybe wishful thinking but I'm hoping this aren't final either. The jedi need some tweeking, I think, esp Kidi's head.

I actually like Luke's hair. Seems the most realistic for him we've seen.

I also think (even though I don't have it) I'd like the old Maul head- the head pieces with a seam just doesn't look right.

Luke: The new hairpiece is a huge improvement over the last but I'm not sure on the face. This one is too angry. Last year's was too happy. A neutral expression like the the pre-pubil eye face would be better.

Qui-Gon: Looks good. Hope the hairpiece sticks to the head better this time.

Darth Maul: Glad they made the horns removable. Its always good having the option to use both them and the hood. Torso print is nice but I kind of prefer the old one.

Padme: Torso looks a bit underdetailed but its good to have her in a new set.

Panaka:

Obi-Wan: At least he doesn't have the same face this time. But with all these new molds why does he still have a hood? And why use old Ben's torso when Qui-Gon's would be more accurate? Oh well guess that's the beauty of Lego. You can mod it yourself.

Anakin: Face looks plain but the torso and helmet are nice.

Sebulba: Looks much better with the printing and added articulation.

Watto: Way better than the last

Wald: More rodians are always good.

Savage: Fantastic! The headpiece and armour look amazing and the cartoon face actually suits him.

Geonosian: Prefer the grey version from 2003 save for the head printing. I hope the head isn't rubber. :sick:

Ki-Adi-Mundi: Headpiece is nice. The face is not. I was hoping that with the Clone Wars video game using classic style faces instead of the CW style we might have seen a change in the sets as well. I guess not. :sad:

Naboo Pilot: Looks good. Not much else to say.

Logray and Black Ewok: Both look great! Nice to see some variety in the ewok clan.

Eeth Koth: Nice headpiece. Don't like the cartoon face.

Quinlan Vos: Ugly figure but nice effect blending the printed braid with the molded hairpiece.

CT Wolfpack/Commander Wolffe: My favourite of the coloured clones to date. Can't wait to get them.

Too bad there's no pics of Leia, CW Anakin or Ventress. I was looking forward to seeing how different they are from previous versions. :sad:

Luke: The new hairpiece is a huge improvement over the last but I'm not sure on the face. This one is too angry. Last year's was too happy. A neutral expression like the the pre-pubil eye face would be better.

Agreed. TLG has yet to come even close to the Classic Luke face print.

Geonosian: Prefer the grey version from 2003 save for the head printing. I hope the head isn't rubber. :sick:

Same here. The dk. grey looked really good IMO.

Too bad there's no pics of Leia, CW Anakin or Ventress. I was looking forward to seeing how different they are from previous versions. :sad:

I doubt Anakin or Ventress has changed. I though Leia would have a new pupiled face :hmpf_bad: but we should see by the time NY Toy Fair rolls around.