andythenorth

MOC: Little Green Stake Wagon

traintech1.jpg

I had some spare green parts and a bunch of yellow 4l lightsaber blades, the result was this nice little stake wagon MOC.

It was a quick build and the design just fell into place. I'm pleased with the colours and it looks great with Cargo Train Deluxe :)

The photos aren't as good as I wanted, the daylight was fading :(

More photos - including all building stages - on my TT Foundry blog here. I'd write more, but there's not much to say about something this simple :o

4821734450_ee0d8b8431.jpg

4821736948_204815c279.jpg

4821738216_b3a962c686.jpg

I had some spare green parts and a bunch of yellow 4l lightsaber blades, the result was this nice little stake wagon MOC.

That is a nice little stake wagon, I built a similar one for last years train tech competition. I'm tempted to revise mine since its in bright red, so I'd like to make it a longer more modern bogie stake wagon since bright red is the newer clour scheme of DB which I model.

I like the under carriage detail on yours a lot.

I'm tempted to revise mine since its in bright red, so I'd like to make it a longer more modern bogie stake wagon

I'm going to build a few more...I think it will be interesting to try alternative ways of doing the stakes (different parts). I have an unused bunch of these red 6.6L bar parts from the 8284 tractor set which I'm going to experiment with.

I was thinking about how to make a bogie stake wagon. It would be tricky using the normal bogie train base part - there's nowhere good to attach the stakes :sceptic:

I've got a few more train MOCS I should take photos of, including a MOC version of set 10016 tanker. Just need some good light and some spare time :)

It might be simple and small but I really like the design. And the fact that you posted the building steps is just tempting me to build one myself in red for my still tiny collection of MOC cars...

Nice little wagon. It appears to be big enough to hold containers.

I agree it will look nice with 4512.

Looks like a updated version of the yellow stake wagon from 4563 using modern hinges.

I love it especially since it's green and green rocks! :sweet:

Great job andythenorth! :thumbup: