Sign in to follow this  
spanks_4

LDD questions

Ok I am new to using the program, but am quickly getting the hang of it. I am in the process of rebuilding all of the SP3 sets in LDD because that is the only way I will ever have a full layout due to space issues.

Anyways my question is can I make bricks go in a diagonal angle? I know you can go up, down, left, right, north, south, upside down, but I can't seem to figure out if I can make them go diagonal like I want.

EDIT by LDD Regulator: Moved to LDD forum.

You could attach a hinge to it and rotate the piece to your liking and delete the hinge piece.

Anyone know if the missile launcher piece on the SP3 thug ships is in LDD? I have looked and don't see it, but I could be looking right past it.

page 13 of the SP3 base has the black piece I am talking about.

Anyone know if the missile launcher piece on the SP3 thug ships is in LDD? I have looked and don't see it, but I could be looking right past it.

page 13 of the SP3 base has the black piece I am talking about.

Hi spanks4

Glad to see you here at the LDD side of Eurobricks!

To get a quick response, please be more specific about which set you mean, i.e. the set number, preferably including a link to www.bricklink.com. Once in Bricklink you can also find the part number. Post that here, and someone here at LDD forum should be able to help you. :classic:

5985 Space Police Central

Technic Competition Cannon, Flat Bottom *part I need*

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=57029

Now we're talking :thumbup:

Sorry, that piece isn't in LDD. If you want there is a "placeholder" piece made by a LDD-users here, that you can download and use until the actual piece is LDD (hopefully in 4.0 in September).

Only problem is I can't seem to find it in the forum right now. Can someone else help?

Now we're talking :thumbup:

Sorry, that piece isn't in LDD. If you want there is a "placeholder" piece made by a LDD-users here, that you can download and use until the actual piece is LDD (hopefully in 4.0 in September).

Only problem is I can't seem to find it in the forum right now. Can someone else help?

I don't know where the part is, but have a remark about it: the strangest thing is that LEGO uses the projectile for this cannon as an icon and the parts themselves are nowhere to be found...

I don't know where the part is, but have a remark about it: the strangest thing is that LEGO uses the projectile for this cannon as an icon and the parts themselves are nowhere to be found...

Ha, haven't even thought about that.

Kind of funny :laugh:

The missile is there, only the launcher is missing. I used it in my Wookiee Catamaran and TIE Bomber by attaching the missile to a 4L Technic Crossbar attached to Technic bricks other than black, and then built a black plate covered in black cheese wedges on top.

Well, now I've REALLY made a fool out of myself. So the projectile is there after all?

I guess I never use it, so just belived what JopieK was telling. :blush:

Well, now I've REALLY made a fool out of myself. So the projectile is there after all?

I guess I never use it, so just belived what JopieK was telling. :blush:

:tongue:

Well actually it's the new 'missile with rubber head' (or something like that). If you were looking for the old blunt shooter projectile (the one used as the icon for what I assume is the group of functional elements) , it's not present, presumably because TLC doesn't make them anymore.