Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Four

1. What?! How is her finding out the identity of the investigator got anything to do with my loyalties?

2. If the investigator revealed themselves publicaly then wouldn't they be attacked the next night? How is that helpful?

3. You were fine with voting out Angela before yet suddenly your against voting out someone who has more against them.

1. When she finds out who the 'investigator' is, she can see if your alibi's hold up. Also, I've read several books in which the investigations gave false results.

2. Firstly, I never said anything about revealing who they are. Secondly, I wouldn't reveal them to the whole school.

3. I voted for Angela because her story just wasn't straight, giving increasingly more vague and confusing. In this case I'm struggling to believe both the accused and the accuser.

I previously said that if you can explain yourself and it's logical, you would convince me, and I think you have. Thus I will vote: Nene Grandstaff / Millacol88. I was a little unsure of this at first, so you better be right about this, Jolie. If not, voting will be easy for me tomorrow.

Thank you. I am confident that I am correct and although this makes it obvious who controls my vote, I must also

Vote: Nene Grandstaff/Millacol88

We finally got one.

Well then thinking, vote off Nene. If she is hallowed then we all know that we can definatly trust Jolie and if not then we know who to blame. Also if she is not then we may have lost an innocent but it will help us to decide who is hallowed and will give us something which we can easily base ourselves on and something we can easily use to vote someone out straight away.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I've put my trust in Jolies hands, if Nene turn's out to be an innocent I know who will get my vote for tomorrow. So be warned!

Thank you. I am confident that I am correct and although this makes it obvious who controls my vote, I must also

We finally got one.

To me it's not that obvious, who controls your vote?

That's exactly what I was thinking! I've put my trust in Jolies hands, if Nene turn's out to be an innocent I know who will get my vote for tomorrow. So be warned!

To me it's not that obvious, who controls your vote?

Well, she voted right after Valerie did.

I would like to address two things:

1) I did not torture Uxley or a blocker on nights 1 or 2. In fact, on both of those nights my action failed. Uxley, you were never a target nor did I ever think about targeting you. Perhaps there is someone else with an action similar to mine. Rocky, this is why I genuinely did not know what my action was until I was told the results of night 3.I believe the claims that I lied in public stemmed from this, and it was a large part of the evidence that convinced so many to convict me. I hope you will all reconsider.

2) Just because the foe glass said I had bad intentions towards Jolie does not mean I am hallowed. I know I said I thought he was a loyal being manipulated, but it really could go either way at this point. He claims to have been investigated and found loyal, but we have not seen nor heard of a loyal investigator. It could be a rumor started by the scum, some smoke and mirrors to aid in their manipulation.

3) Rocky, you claim to have found me hallowed. This is incorrect. How are you so sure? Between you and Jolie, neither of whom have any investigative powers that we know of, how did you find out? I was never investigated.

O urge everyone to at least vote today. We must take a chance sooner or later. If you do not agree with the cahnce we are taking, then vote for someone else. We have tried the sit around and wait method, and it is not working. We must take a stand with whatever evidence we have!

O urge everyone to at least vote today. We must take a chance sooner or later. If you do not agree with the cahnce we are taking, then vote for someone else. We have tried the sit around and wait method, and it is not working. We must take a stand with whatever evidence we have!

I couldnt agree more thats why I

Well hold on just a second. I for one know who the Innocent investigator is, and it sure isn't Nene.

My, what a ruckus. So many accusations and arguments. I've found Jolie's to be most convincing, and though I'm not sure I fully trust her, I do trust Stephanie Kingston, and they both voted for Nene, with a convincing enough argument.

So, this is a vote I have a fair amount of confidence in. Vote: Nene Grandstaff/Millacol88

Vote: Nene/Millacol88.

Vote: Nene/Millacol88.

Vote: Nene/Millacol88

Vote:Nene Grandstaff/Millacol88

vote: Nene Grandstaff / Millacol88

3 more votes and she's out.

1) I did not torture Uxley or a blocker on nights 1 or 2. In fact, on both of those nights my action failed. Uxley, you were never a target nor did I ever think about targeting you. Perhaps there is someone else with an action similar to mine. Rocky, this is why I genuinely did not know what my action was until I was told the results of night 3.I believe the claims that I lied in public stemmed from this, and it was a large part of the evidence that convinced so many to convict me. I hope you will all reconsider.

The thing is, I really doubt that a second torturer is running around. Not similar, identical. Why did you not know what your action was? It honestly seems more likely that you are halllowed at this point.

2) Just because the foe glass said I had bad intentions towards Jolie does not mean I am hallowed. I know I said I thought he was a loyal being manipulated, but it really could go either way at this point. He claims to have been investigated and found loyal, but we have not seen nor heard of a loyal investigator. It could be a rumor started by the scum, some smoke and mirrors to aid in their manipulation.

Acually a few people are in contact with a loyal investigator apparently. I am safe in the knowledge that if the investigator truly needs to then they will come forward. Yet, there is no need for that now. Again, I'll go over the main reasons for voting her out:

-She claims that I was the first she tortured. Madame Kingston and Rhubarb Uxley say otherwise. I doubt both are hallowed so therefore Nene is lying.

-The foe glass did not show me the identity of the investigator, yet it showed me Nene. It only shows those with bad intentions. It's a foe glass.

-Nene says that she did not know what her ability did. Even if she was confused her diary would have told her.

-She asked me to reveal the identity of the investigator in private.

-She willingly has thrown out my ability. This only benefits the hallowed. Why would she do that?

She is our best bet and those who do not vote for her, then find someone else and make an arguement for it. We cannot continue to wait around and do nothing. You must understand that voting is our best weapon and gives us the most trustworthy evidence.

Well hold on just a second. I for one know who the Innocent investigator is, and it sure isn't Nene.

My, what a ruckus. So many accusations and arguments. I've found Jolie's to be most convincing, and though I'm not sure I fully trust her, I do trust Stephanie Kingston, and they both voted for Nene, with a convincing enough argument.

So, this is a vote I have a fair amount of confidence in. Vote: Nene Grandstaff/Millacol88

I... Completely agree. This is a lot of fighting between us. I suppose Jolie's evidence is the strongest of the bunch, and I can't hold off voting for much longer, so I'm sorry Nene, but Vote: Nene Grandstaff / Millacol88

A lot has been said and the arguments are pretty compelling. Just the fact that she can torture people, which is clearly not an innocent act, and has used it but tried to deny it...

Vote: Nene Grandstaff / Millacol88

I sincerely hope we aren't being misled by the guilty appearance and contradictory words of another foolish innocent or I'm not going to know what to believe anymore.

Well, looks like I'm done. I attempted to torture Eloquence on nights one and two, and failed both times. Kingston and Uxley are mistaken, so I encourage to watch out for someone else with a similar action as me. Jolie's night actions are the foe glass, stealing others' abilities, and to disarm someone to stop them from casting spells. I did not know what my action was until night 3 because that was the first time I used it successfully. If you are hallowed, I am your foe. :wink: Throwing out your ability only benefits the hallowed if you are loyal, and I'm having some doubts. Bye guys!

Oh, just to make it clear, that last bit was me making one last effort to argue against Jolie's last post. I think its cool how I disproved as many arguments of hers as I could, then she posted those exact same arguments again. :wacko:

Well, looks like I'm done. I attempted to torture Eloquence on nights one and two, and failed both times. Kingston and Uxley are mistaken, so I encourage to watch out for someone else with a similar action as me.

What was the supposed purpose of your torture? I seriously doubt your story, but let's assume you really did try. I can't say that there was any effect on night 1 unless you're the reason I got results I don't trust, which only hurt the innocents as I was trying to determine the strength of our foes. As for night 2, the symptoms I suffered seemed more related to what the target of my seeing was experiencing than to me directly, but it could be possible. Again, however, it only hurt the innocents because it made it impossible for me to determine if he was up to evil or not.

I'm sure that I can speak for the innocents when I thank you for all the help. :hmpf_bad:

Final vote tally:

Rocky Broomwell/sok117: 1 vote (Millacol88)

Nene Grandstaff/Millacol88: 12 votes (sok117, Zepher, badboytje88, Eskallon, CallMePie, Inconspicuous, Lord Arjay, Roncanator, iamded, YG-49, Shadows, professor flitwick)

hm-dayfour-end1.jpg

Twelve fingers pointed at Nene Grandstaff, convicting her to be sent to Juvenile Azkaban for further interrogations.

"Haha, you'll see who was right and who was wrong!" Nene mocked the mob, barely holding her laughter.

hm-dayfour-end2.jpg

Headmistress McGonagall held out a sparkling cloak.

"We found this in your belongings, Miss Grandstaff. It appears to be an invisibility cloak of some kind, no?"

"Hey, that's mine! Give it back!" Nene shouted.

"Miss Grandstaff, you will be going to Juvenile Azkaban to be interrogated. We can hardly let you hold onto an item like this", the Minister of Magic explained calmly.

"You just don't get it! You're all just a bunch of clueless idiots!" the accused student screamed.

hm-dayfour-end3.jpg

In a flash, Nene Grandstaff had jumped onto Jolie Jadis, knocking her down and pummeling her with fists.

"This is all your fault, Jolie Jadis! You did this to me, even though you are no better than me. I hate you, hate you, HATE YOU!"

"Get the crazy female canine off of me!" Jolie yelled.

hm-dayfour-end4.jpg

The Aurors dragged the kicking and screaming and cursing Nene out of Hogwarts.

"I apologize for her behaviour, Minister. It's obvious the poor girl is suffering from some sort of mental illness", the headmistress explained.

Everybody returned to the Great Hall, with high hopes that they had finally caught one of the Death's Hallowed.

hm-dayfour-end5.jpg

In the Great Hall, Minister Granger-Weasley addressed the crowd again.

"I have been going through all the possible clues today, and they all seem to come back to that symbol inscribed on the wall of the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, and on the book stolen from the headmistress' office. Now, this newly discovered cloak of invisibility might make you reaffirmed that this whole tragedy has been about the Deathly Hallows, but I was surprised none of my friends - Aurors Potter and Weasley, or Professor Longbottom - remembered that the symbol has an alternative meaning."

Everybody looked at each other in wonderment. Had they been on the wrong tracks the whole time?

"The symbol of the Deathly Hallows, you see, was also used by the Dark Wizard Gellert Grindelwald during his reign of terror in the continental Europe. I want you to reflect on this piece of information during the following night, but please, stay safe."

Day Four has ended. Please send in your night actions for the next night.