On his Brickshelf gallery, d66n posted 5 pictures of Grohl's Sea Harrier aircraft built IN RED, and wrote, "All credit for this goes to brickshelf member grohl666 and gallery called SeaHarrier with ID 420794 but with alternative rudder linkage":

seaharrier4.png

Thanks for the red Harrier DLuders.

Finally I was able to finish editing the video of the HEAVY TRANSPORT

And one question for you. I am a bit busy, but I would like to make instructions for one of my models before X-mas.

Would you like this 00.jpg_thumb.jpg or that 00.jpg_thumb.jpg ?

If I could have a vote it would be the monster-truck, because you have already given us photo-instructions on the 8052 b-model alternative.

But then again: wouldn't it be great to see instruction of crane03.jpg_thumb.jpg?

:laugh:

Edited by JunkstyleGio

If I could have a vote it would be the monster-truck, because you have already given us photo-instructions on the 8052 b-model alternative.

But then again: wouldn't it be great to see instruction of crane03.jpg_thumb.jpg?

:laugh:

JunkstyleGio, I did not, it was Tomik and the instructions were for this ins8052-1-56.jpg_thumb.jpg

The crane lost his feathers and other parts to the other MOCs, but I may be able to do instructions for the gear mechanisms and the transmission. On the other hand this thing was built in such a haste, so it is not that perfect as it could be.

On his Brickshelf gallery, Grohl/ Grohl666 has posted 4 pages of photo-sequence Building Instructions for his Lego Technic Red Monster Truck, with all of the required parts shown. :thumbup:

monster160.jpg

â–² This was meant to be a Christmas present for you. You should be able to build the Monster Truck with 8048+8049 sets and a few extra parts. It looks good and is fun to play with. Nothing more, nothing less, just 339 parts put together.

I am also working on a video of my Beast V2.0 offroader with tracked wheels. It now features all wheel drive and can perform a short wheelie on the rear axle. :classic:

There is also one larger non-PF project that is going to be finished soon.

Meanwhile just another tiny alternative model.

8045 TOW TRUCK

with working crane and towing fixture. The crane is operated by the gear placed to the driver's cabin.

00.jpg

tt02.jpg

tt04.jpg

Merry X-mas everybody!

m565-1.jpg

Merry X-mas everybody!

Veselé Vánoce a šťastný nový rok přeje Eurobricks! :sweet: [Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Eurobricks!]

SEAPLANE

27th alternative model of 8271. The propeller blades rotate by moving the 8-tooth gear at the top. I wanted to add working cargo bay doors, but the plane is too small.

00.jpg

seaplane08.jpg

seaplane01.jpg

I like your creations.

These last two are really good (as always :tongue: ).

The proportions, the looks.. and the fact that you used only the small amount of parts available and still make something as nice as these things! :thumbup:

Thank you all for the praise and DLuders for the X-mas wish in Czech. It is highly appreciated. :thumbup:

I was not able to do the instructions for the whole SANDHILL CRANE but at least here come the instructions for the superstructure without legs and "feathers".

One advice. Do not try to build it unless you have all of these:

crane001.jpg

It took me a couple of minutes to improve my BEAST. More info in the video.

00.jpg

Edited by grohl

It took me a couple of minutes to improve my BEAST. More info in the video.

Very nice! It's nice to see an RC that is happy to use M-motors instead of XLs

very nice again!

Looks great is small AND is fully functional.

I can 't seem to get it working so well in such a small model.

Space left inside: 0 :tongue:

@ Grohl: For those (like me) who want to build your "Beast v2" model, could you describe the differences between Version 1 and Version 2 on your Brickshelf folder? There are 12 step-by-step, photo-sequence Building Instructions for Version 1, but it is not clear what the INTERNAL differences are. Version 2's video shows that it is VERY FAST and nimble, but how is it built inside differently than v1? I can see that the PF Receiver is in a different spot, but is there more?

"THE BEAST" VERSION 1:

beastv10.jpg

"THE BEAST" VERSION 2:

02beast02.jpg

The picture instructions for the chassis are already for V2.0. The difference is that V1.0 used one motor directly connected to one wheel and also the battery box (as you can see in the video of the fisrt version) which meant slighty different behaviour on slippery surfaces more weight and less power. The space that was saved thanks to the rechargeable battery was used for the new drivetrain and allowed me to put both motors above it. So I had to move the receiver a bit to the front, because of the new battery.

If you have any other questions, just feel free to ask.

Edited by grohl

Kinda OffTopic question, but Grohl, how do you store your Lego? Since you do lots of those Alternates, I guess you keep them in separated boxes. If so, doesn't that takes lots of space and doesn't it difficult the MOC creation? (unless you only buy pieces to do MOCs)

I bought 3 boxes with separators like this http://imgur.com/7scHC and I'm planning to keep all my sets in them, separated by piece type.

I've directed this question to Grohl 'cause he do all that crazy alternates, but if anyone else wants to answer, please do, every advice is precious =) (and it's the first time I dismantle my sets, so...)

Kinda OffTopic question, but Grohl, how do you store your Lego? Since you do lots of those Alternates, I guess you keep them in separated boxes. If so, doesn't that takes lots of space and doesn't it difficult the MOC creation? (unless you only buy pieces to do MOCs)

I bought 3 boxes with separators like this http://imgur.com/7scHC and I'm planning to keep all my sets in them, separated by piece type.

I've directed this question to Grohl 'cause he do all that crazy alternates, but if anyone else wants to answer, please do, every advice is precious =) (and it's the first time I dismantle my sets, so...)

I have only one alternative model of each set built at a time(usually 3-4 smaller sets). Some of the MOCs are displayed in shelves, but after some time I put all of them apart to make other MOCs. I am not that rich and my flat is pretty small.

I keep all the parts sorted in approx 50 different boxes.

I have only one alternative model of each set built at a time(usually 3-4 smaller sets). Some of the MOCs are displayed in shelves, but after some time I put all of them apart to make other MOCs. I am not that rich and my flat is pretty small.

I keep all the parts sorted in approx 50 different boxes.

Understood, thank you, I'll keep them sorted =)