Thanks everyone. The instructions are not planned so far. I still keep changing small details of the model :)

LEGO TECHNIC 42057 Hovecraft Alternate

My own alternate model I built using only the elements of the Ultra Light Helicopter 42057. The hovercraft has a rear wheel drive propulsion for the 2 cylinder straight engine and the propeller. The steering wheel controls two small wheels hidden underneath for easy maneuverability and the rudders can be moved from side to side.

LEGO Technic 42057 Hovercraft Alternate MOC

This should of been the original B-Model. It could've even been the A-Model. :wink: Yet another great MOC from you!

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

I was really surprised to see such a great c-model of a small set like that. Fantastic!

2 minutes ago, grohl said:

Thank you, would you be interested in semi tutorial video?

yes. I would. thank you. :wink:

Grohl, why did you not force your Model-C as an official Model-B that I do not know, it looks much, much better then the one included in the box... I am following you on FB and I really "heads up" ! :) 

The reason might be that I first touched the set two weeks ago. We all have our tasks to do and this was built during two evening sessions in my free time.

1 hour ago, grohl said:

The reason might be that I first touched the set two weeks ago. We all have our tasks to do and this was built during two evening sessions in my free time.

And how long it takes to made an official set after all ? 

Depending on the complexity, the design part takes from weeks to months or even years. But it can be easily found if you search for LEGO designer interviews

Grohl I wonder if the "new" 8860 has been designed by you? You make a lot of Model-C,D,E,F... based on official sets, so is this one is also yours? :) 

15 minutes ago, AOW said:

Grohl I wonder if the "new" 8860 has been designed by you? You make a lot of Model-C,D,E,F... based on official sets, so is this one is also yours? :) 

I asked him a similar question a few days ago on Youtube. He said I'll have to wait a few months for an answer to that question. Which means you'll have to wait too.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

3 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

As he said on Youtube, you'll have to wait a few months for an answer to that question. 

Please remind me where exactly :) ? 

Grohl, you should be permanently assigned to C-models. They are irresistible selling arguments

Time to get the 42057

Thank you for that it will hepl a lot to build your Model-C. By the way, did you tried the Midel-D.E... ;) ?

You don't usually see much Technic motorcycle alternates. Furthermore this one has nice set of features, that I like a lot!

Orange Supercar

My frst alternate of 42060 with opening gullwing doors, steering, adjustable rear wing and 1 cylinder engine.

Orange Suppercar 42060 Alternate MOCOrange Suppercar 42060 Alternate MOCOrange Suppercar 42060 Alternate MOC