Sign in to follow this  
Vigilantfalangi

Search for a certain deathstar diorama

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

About 4 or 5 years ago while searching online for interesting builds I ran into a deathstar diorama that blew my mind. Since then, maybe 3 years ago, I searched for it again and asked this question on a forum similar to this that i can not find. I got an answer that lead me to some california lego club photo.

This diorama was a massive deathstar docking bay depicting the millenium falcon scene in a new hope. from the front you could see the entire docking bay fitting the LEGO collectors millenium falcon with ease and plenty of space. along the entire sides and back were hallways showing scenes like han running from storm troopers. IT was probably 3 or 4 feet by 2 or 3 feet and 2 or 3 feet high. This diorama was immaculately detailed

The first pictures i saw it was on top an "island" style table in the middle of a lego build room. you could see all the shelves and tables with organized legos all around the room.

The second pictures i found when lead to the california lego club were at a lego event on display.

Can anyone help me find this again? ive been searching for months.

THANK YOU!!

Edited by KimT

Might also have been either this one, although its a rebel hangar not the death stars, or this one by Eb member ACPin.

edit: just re-read your description, sounds a lot like ACPins, his death star modules are filled with all sorts of cool little details like you describe.

Edited by Belchher

No idea if it's not ACPin's.

Roguebantha did one of Docking Bay 327, but it was a 1:200 scale MOC, more of a bignette.