Sign in to follow this  
Dan the Brickman

Tournament of Retribution II Entry

Star-date, 37 and 1/2.

We have received word that the Klingons have supplied the Redcoats with arms and ammunition, to help them attack the peaceful

Bluecoats. We have beemed down to help assist them. It seems they sent someone to meet us...

01.jpg

Kirk-"Go check it out, generic redshirt."

Redshirt- "Yes sir."

McCoy- "I have a bad feeling about this..."

02.jpg

Spock- "It would appear to be a trap, sir. Possibly set up by the rival Redcoat faction, to impede our assisting the Bluecoats."

McCoy- "We can see that, you mind melding Vulcan!"

Kirk- "Fortunately, it was no real loss, since he was just a redshirt."

03.jpg

The landing party was able to safely find the Bluecoat forces which were now gathering, preparing to defend themselves from the

invading Imperial Redcoat army.

General Armendariz- "Look, I can see them coming! get ready!"

04.jpg

Commodore Hornbricker- "Crush them all!!!"

05.jpg

Soon, Red and Blue clashed, and a mighty battle broke out.

In a bold and daring more, general Armendariz launches himself at the Commodore, while Admiral Croissant uses his powerful

pastries to plow down the enemy. Okay (not ok-ey)-Wan decapitates the sneaky King of the Zempk, who somehow managed to sneak into the blue side...

06.jpg

Dan and OkeyWan leap into the frey, cutting down hordes of redcoats with their lightsabers.

EDIT- (Psssst, that is YOU Joey, getting cut in half!)

07.jpg

...one redcoat meets his demise by the classic Vulcan death grip.

08.jpg

Darth Arjay-"OkeyWan! I am your father!"

09.jpg

Ratshot- "I don't think so!"

10.jpg

Victorious, the Bluecoats celebrate and collect souvenirs of the battle.

Dan the Brickman- "I think we are gonna need more jars for all these heads!"

I tried to add as many red and blue coat participants as I could, with what figures i had. If you dont see your sig-fig represented, just pretend you are one of the generic red/blue coats.

I hope you enjoy! (Unless you're a no-good redcoat scumbag pipsqueak who smells bad) :jollyroger:

EDIT- :cannon:

Oh, and that was meant to be YOU at the end, General Redwater.(Trying to sneak off)

...a coward tryin' to save his own hide in the end... :pir-tongue:

(Its your head in the jar) :pir-grin:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

I don't know if I should be happy that I was in your comic, or be sad... I knew I was going to regret allowing myself to be used!! :pir-tongue: But hey, I died well. I had a cameo, and only to late into the battle did you Bluecoats see that I was able to sneak in and begin to destroy your army from the inside out!! And is war all you Bluecoats know? If you were even able to comprehend us Redcoats' greatness, you would realize that other methods of torture, such as fish slapping and vegetable throwing, and music used by my ally, Emperor Claudius Rome, are much better, and more destructive! Who cares if you have futuristic weapons, we've got guitar strings, Jar Jar, and whales!! :pir-devil:

But you would make a fine ally for the Redcoats next year, if you survive that is... how much gold and doubloons would you like to be with us? :pir-laugh:

Victory is mine! :pir-devil:

... if that is me in that comic that is. :pir-look: That fella only has a little resemblance with my sigfig, and his name is slightly different too... Ah heck, it's close enough. :pir-laugh:

Nice work! May the force be with you in this contest... er, I mean luck. :pir-classic:

But you would make a fine ally for the Redcoats next year, if you survive that is... how much gold and doubloons would you like to be with us? :pir-laugh:

I will never turn to the Dark side! Not for all the- emmmm how much? give me all the classic pirates sets, and I'm yours!

Also, Im the first to use the vulcan death grip in my comics! :pir_yoda:

@Oky Wan Kenobi-

Yes, that was you. sorry, I misspelled your name.... I didnt have all the right pieces, so i looked at you old sigfigs, and saw you did a clone trooper, and the clone wars Obi-wan. (may the force be with you too!) (I will be on the SW forums more once this contest is over...see you there!)

I hope you enjoy! (Unless you're a no-good redcoat scumbag pipsqueak who smells bad) :jollyroger:

A PIPSQUEK i dont think so I may be a scumbag and i havent had a shower in a few weeks but I AM NOT A PIPSQUEK :pir-sad:

great entry loved it a lot but the TOR2 needs more bluecoat killing entries.

Crap! I thought that this time victory would be mine. Ah well, great comic Dan, thanks for including me. Sigh, that I'm your father thing never works.- Red Arjay

I liked the background fight between Eskallon & Big Cam. Even though Eskallon is on our side. :pir_laugh: -Red Arjay

Good luck! -Blue Arjay

Very good slaughter! :thumbup:

And a very funny mixed group of all sorts of redcoats and bluecoats. I also liked the SW-guys between them :pir-laugh:

I also had to laugh about the flag on the lightsaber :pir-sweet:

Good job, and a good ending with the well-known glass jars :pir-classic:

You Bluecoats seem to have an odd facination with killing my stunt doubles, first my grey-haired one and now my new-uniform one. Looks like I'll have to send out another condoance gift to their families.

Great job! :thumbup: Funny with alot of action, what more could a comic need? :pir-classic:

EDIT- :cannon:

Oh, and that was meant to be YOU at the end, General Redwater.(Trying to sneak off)

...a coward tryin' to save his own hide in the end... :pir-tongue:

(Its your head in the jar) :pir-grin:

You'r asking for it Brickman, I can't wait till you see my entry. :pirate_skel1:

-

General Redwater

I will never turn to the Dark side! Not for all the- emmmm how much? give me all the classic pirates sets, and I'm yours!

How about two of each set??? Just to make sure there is no turncoat by you, hmm??? And no, we are not the Dark Side... our uniforms are just red because of all the Bluecoat blood we collect on the high seas, and in this contest! But anyway, join us, we have better weapons, uniforms, ships, forts, games where we shoot people in barrels, beard-growing contests, and more jars to put heads in...

and, wait, what is that I see? that is not me!! That's a generic face! I knew I was a lucky man to have a loyal bodyguard to send into the fray as me! He may have a nice, happy face like me, but all he is doing is smiling. I am smirking, for I am planning on what I'm doing to Bluecoats... so see, it's much better you join us so i don't have to smirk on killing you! Please, we have shinier uniforms...

I liked the background fight between Eskallon & Big Cam. Even though Eskallon is on our side. :pir_laugh: -Red Arjay

Good luck! -Blue Arjay

(Yay! someone noticed it!)

I realized that i had pieces to make each of them almost perfectly, and i remembered their (Joking?) about abusing the others avatar... so i made them, and just kinda put one on each "side". Though, they are kinda a separate battle. :pir-grin:

...I dont know where I got the idea to turn red Arjay into Vader... :look: It just happened.

so, people have noticed the flag on the light-saber, and the background battle... there's still more hidden things to comment on people! look twice! :pir-sweet:

Haha, nice twist on a pirate battle. I like how you put me up against eskalon since he sounded excited to abuse my avatar.

I see a Redcoat-eating rock :imperialguard_commander1: , a from the dead risen Eskallon :pir-sad2: , but no crab ..... so revenge will be mine. :pir-tongue::pir-laugh:

Oh! I finally came up with an actual "title" for it too...here it goes:

A sneaky king, bad sci-fi references, and flying croissants for breakfast.

:pir-laugh:

Very good and very wacky MOC 'Dan the Brickman' but you forgot Spongebob and Buzz Lightyear ! :pir-laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :pir-classic:

Very good and very wacky MOC 'Dan the Brickman' but you forgot Spongebob and Buzz Lightyear ! :pir-laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :pir-classic:

...if i had the figs...

Oh! I forgot the batman scene I was gonna add.... well, it couldn't fit anyways, with the 10 panel limit.

...I dont know where I got the idea to turn red Arjay into Vader... :look: It just happened.

:pir-laugh::pir-laugh: I'll have to get revenge for that! Do not mess with the dark side! :pir-vader:

so, people have noticed the flag on the light-saber, and the background battle... there's still more hidden things to comment on people! look twice! :pir-sweet:

Oh,oh oh. Do I see pirate Boba Fett hidng n the bushes only to fly off the next scene? And is that Redwater scurrying away when I'm being mugged?

Speaking on a serious note, most Bluecoat entry's have been generic and bland. They all follow the "Big battle, redcoats get heads chopped of, bluecoats win." I actually a getting sick of these entry's.

Boo! You suck! Go complain somewhere else! :pir-grin:

Speaking on a serious note, most Bluecoat entry's have been generic and bland. They all follow the "Big battle, redcoats get heads chopped of, bluecoats win." I actually a getting sick of these entry's.

(Or are you upset cause i killed your sig-fig? :pir-hmpf_bad:

Yes, i did use a battle. But, I used it to put several random ideas together... :pir_laugh2:

Even the redcoats use battles... like skalldyrs entry. Its a sort of battle. More of an ambush/surprise attack.

In my defense, look closely at the details. The battle is merely the event that ties them all together, but I have the background battle with Eskalon/Big Cam, lots of cameo's, and the vulcan death grip.

Also, I know some redcoats have been doing some head-hunting...wait, I think one of them even took mine...(Must find that comic now! :pir-oh3: )

Oh yeah, ...Im try'n to ditch the "soft" title, so I figure If i showed myself cutting up redcoats enough, it might help...

(...or the random possibility Ill get a worse one... :pirate_sad2: )

I see a Redcoat-eating rock :imperialguard_commander1: , a from the dead risen Eskallon :pir-sad2: , but no crab ..... so revenge will be mine. :pir-tongue::pir-laugh:

Im very truly sorry. I really did want to squash you, or broil you... or bake you for 3 hours and baste you with a light garlic sauce....

but alas, i had but only 1 yellow crab, and it has gotten lost. :pir_bawling:

..If i can find it before the tournament ends, I shall do something to add to the discussion forum for you!

Very funny! Another excellent entry for the contest. The Star Trek twist was an intersting surprise. Of course Bluecoats would turn to Star Trek as an ally. They called Star Wars first but were rejected by our Redcoat allies!

I just had to reply to this because...

05.jpg

Is that guy in the middle me? :pir_laugh2:

Nice entry (For a bluecoat) and good luck in the contest :pir-classic: