Sign in to follow this  
alanboar HK

Ronald McDonald

That is one creepy clown, that Ronald! I've always thought so, but your minifig really emphasizes his creepiness. :oh:

But it's well made, by all means, and I love the design of the whole McDonald's building. Clowns just give me the heebie-jeebies, that's all. :tongue:

Wow, that's trully a great custom Ronald McDonald, I'm lovin' it! Perfect way to use the Clown's afro hair (Ronald's a clown afterall). I wish I could have one like that.

Incredilbe! I really like how you made the face decal!

I designed the torso and face by photoshop and print it with the transparent label

Ahaha! Excelent!

It's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Clown Haircut and asked to myself in what custom it could be used.

Not so easy to reuse this red haircut for anything else...

You did it amazingly!! Bravo!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Anyways cery, very good minifigure. It has especially good decals on too, are they even decals or are they just that good :thumbup:

Really nice fig and diorama, alanboar HK :thumbup:

As Toth said, it's the perfect use for that hairpiece!

Ran Ran Ru!

We all appreciate a nice pun, but please avoid doing this in your future posts, or, at the very least, add some meaningful comment to it. Thank you :classic:

We all appreciate a nice pun, but please avoid doing this in your future posts, or, at the very least, add some meaningful comment to it. Thank you :classic:

"Ran Ran Ru" means "Hip Hip Hooray!" in Japanese, but it most commonly used in the Japanese McDonalds commercials.

"Ran Ran Ru" means "Hip Hip Hooray!" in Japanese, but it most commonly used in the Japanese McDonalds commercials.

Well, ok, I learn something new today! But that does not add much to the conversation anyway :wink:

Awesome! The clown afro was a perfect fit, and the details are so good that they look like they were printed right on, not applied. Why are clowns always so creepy :tongue:

IMG_0011.JPG

What is he doing to that little boy?! :oh3:

But in all seriousness, that is a really good Ronald Mcdonald custom, probably the best I've ever seen.

Wow, what an amazingly detailed customization! Well done on the decals arms and legs. Its all good, and to throw in a story puts it over the top. :thumbup:

Looks good, creapy but good....I'm waiting till he get's his chainsaw

Clowns scare me and Ronald is one scary man. Nice customisation though