Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Thomas Foolery

Tournament of Retribution II Entry

Ahoy, me fellow rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves!

I humbly present, for thy ocular enjoyment...Capt. Thomas Foolery's Scintillatingly Scurvy History of the Coats! [serialized for your pleasure.]

i.jpg

ii.jpg

iii.jpg

iv.jpg

v.jpg

vi.jpg

vii.jpg

viii.jpg

ix.jpg

x.jpg

An aaarrrrrty thanks for reading, ye' scurvy dog!

Yours very truly,

Capt. Thomas Foolery

Great comic. I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard. The way they just burst into flames in every scene really touched my funny bone (probably because it is so true). My congratulations on a most excellent and accurate history of the Redcoats and Bluecoats!

the most curios thing in your "history" is, How the admiral Wallace is the only one who survive from the battle of Shark Bay? :pir-oh: , and why he did, if he isn't a pirat? :pir-sick:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and now, out of competition, great entry :thumbup:

As a bluecoat I can't really like this, but I have to admit that it's a very funny comic :pir-laugh:

The caveman scene is hilarious and so is the guy who lost his hand against a dummy :pirate:

Good job, but as a bluecoat I must say: far too exaggarated and too much nonsense!

Hilarious, one of the best so far. :pir-laugh:

Hmm you history seems to have messed up colours. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Yea, what an amazing entry... :thumbup: I really enjoy the fact that Bluecoats are setting themselfs in flames all the time :pir-wub: ....So true, so true!

Edited by Skalldyr

A very interesting approach as no direct avatar usage, but funny none the less and nice photography.

Ah, it's nice to see a solid Redcoat entry after so many Bluecoat ones recently. Great work. I always suspected the Bluecoats wouldn't mind being baudy wenches anyway. ;-)

This one was very funny. I loved the bluecoats drowning during bath time and destroying the fortpirate_laugh_new.gif . I could not stop laughing. Great entry and good luck.

No, you wanted the HISTORY book, not the FICTION one.... sheesh...

The brave bluecoats did what they had to at the battle of Shark Bay. they were on a top secret mission, only recently de-classified. They were gathering information on the notorious pirates, and well...needed to be as close to their targets as possible... (The operation was a huge success by the way, its amazing how much info we gleaned from the pirates sleeptalking)

The cowardly redcoats never volunteered such a dangerous mission....

also, the rest of those photos from that "fiction" book you got there are used out of context...

for example, they've been cut off, so you cant see the malicious redcoats standing off to the side with their torches and lighter fluid...and it was a cruel redcoat captain who tried to drown those poor loyal bluecoat soldiers...

:pir-sceptic: just setting the record straight!

Fabulous comic! :thumbup: Love your story! Of course it's all lies and misinformation, but very funny nonetheless! :pir-classic:

Very funny comic! :pir-laugh: This one has been a favorite by far, all those facts mixed together makes a great read! :pir-classic:

Great job! :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Ahoy, all ye Devils, Black Sheep, and Really Bad Eggs!

An hearrrrrty thanks for all the kind compliments, the words of encouragement from Red Coats, and the delusions of Blue Coats (Surely, I jest! You Blue Coats have been so kind and complimentary that I wish you no ill will - as the history has proven, I don't have to! You'll all blow yourselves up, drown yourselves, or set yourselves on fire if us Red Coats simply leave you alone.)

As for whether Admiral Wallace can be a reputable source (following accusations that he's a turncoat, a pirate, or a Red Coat in disguise), I assure you that he's an impartial, reputable man reciting a factual history. Also, such accusations on your part hurt his feelings. So how does the Admiral know what he knows? Simple. Interrogating pirates, as the Admiral is wont to do, can give you delightful insights into the effectiveness of your troops.

Once again, thanks all for looking! I appreciate the comments.

Fair winds and following seas,

Capt. Thomas Foolery

I think this is an instant classic. Hilarious. The tub scene made me spit water everywhere.

I just loved reading your comic, you did really well photoshopping it so it almost reads like a real comic :thumbup: .

YES GREAT ENTRY SO FUNNY AND SO TRUE :pir_laugh2:

DEATH TO THE BLUECOATS :jollyroger:

GREASTEST ENTRY POSSIBLE :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

THEY DIE AT BATH TIME HAHAHAHAHAH

lego minifig67, I must ask you to use the correct sentence case and punctuation. Please do not write your posts in capital letters and limit your smiley usage.