Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

Review: 7881 Batman - Batmobile: Two Face's Escape

Grevious

Let me be the first to say: What a excellent review. Way different from the ever so boring and usual stuff.

What makes your review superior to all others is because of your use of words and thoughts. You're using your brain as well as thoughts and feelings and that's intelligent.

Unlike all others I've got no need what so ever for pictures as I already know what it looks like. Thoughts and feelings are what interests me at least.

Once again:

What a excellent review. Finally something intelligent. Two thumbs up. I mean it. I'm 100% honest.

Keep up the damn good work.

By the way... If someone else says something else. Just ignore them. They ain't worth it at all.

Sweden - The One... And Only.

Nice review! Descriptive, to-the-point, and informative!

I don't have any of the Batman sets yet, but from the looks (and sounds) of them they appear to be quite good. With the exception of those gaudy bat-wings. I've found those really off-putting since the first pics of the sets appeared. I wonder how feasible it would be to replace them with slopes.... seems like it would be more understated, and more lego-like.

Fantastic review, but I thought the balck batman was available in another set? The batwing? :-/

Anyway, Sweden please don't try and bait others into a very dead arguement, it ain't really nice :-)

Great review mate, i dont think i need say anything else about it really as it speaks for itself.

Oh and regarding your last post i couldnt of put it better myself.

Nice review Grevious. We have seen so many pictures of this now so we can imagine what you are saying here. I liked the way you split it up into certain aspects, it was a great read! This is probably the first Batman set I will get, it looks really great but your review has given me some great new views of it!

Jon.

Good review Grevious. Only one point to mention - the baggie of Bat-accessories doesn't come with every set. It is not included with the Catwoman/Dragster set.

Fantastic review, but I thought the balck batman was available in another set? The batwing? :-/

Nope. The all black suited Batman is exclusive to this set. The other three all have the black & grey suit. I WISH LEGO would have included the blue & grey fig. It was really the nicest of the bunch IMO.

Nope. The all black suited Batman is exclusive to this set. The other three all have the black & grey suit. I WISH LEGO would have included the blue & grey fig. It was really the nicest of the bunch IMO.

Isn't he going to be in the Batcave set?

Great review, BTW. *y*

I do believe your right Dillon, there is a black suit batman pictured with that set.

Sarg i like you was very disapointed that the wasnt another Two-Face henchman in this set, i suppose that lego looked at this set and thought all they needed to include was a driver for the van a Two-face and of course it would cut down the cost of producing the set.

Did anyone else find that the instructions for this and the other batman sets to be quite dark?? My instructions were very hard to view, so i wonder if it was just mine or is it a world wide thing.

Did anyone else find that the instructions for this and the other batman sets to be quite dark?? My instructions were very hard to view, so i wonder if it was just mine or is it a world wide thing.

Yes, I had a ton of trouble building the Batmobile; even with a 100-watt lightbulb at my workbench, during daylight hours.

The Batwing wasn't as bad, but still worse than a lot of instructions I've seen.

Yeah... maybe this is a topic for a new thread, but I've been kind of frustrated with Lego instruction manuals lately in general. Besides being printed kinda dark, their color printing is WAY off. This might not have been a problem when Lego only came in seven or eight colors. But now with all the varying shades of blue, light grey, dark grey, sand blue, sand green, etc...... often I find myself staring at a piece, brow furrowed, trying to figure out if it's a black or a grey piece I should be looking for.

I guess you could say it adds to the challenge or is part of the Lego experience.... but personally I think in this day and age it is just sloppy quality control.