WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Double crocs for all [Given by Rufus. Because two crocs are better than one (Avatar and Tag).]

You can never have too many crocs! :wub:

Medical Journal Consultant- Given By Hinck for saying that if someone would consult a medical journal they would see that heroin led to scumminess in Baritones 3.

Awww, such a good boy! *insert: hair ruffling emote*

And... updated... can you do that hair-thing again? :wub:

Circle-jerk of nonsense: after referring to Day 1 of Hinckley's mafia game Baritones 3 as "circlejerking of nonsense". Pretty sure this one came from Mr. Hinck himself.

Circle-jerk of nonsense: after referring to Day 1 of Hinckley's mafia game Baritones 3 as "circlejerking of nonsense". Pretty sure this one came from Mr. Hinck himself.

Such an awesome saying, I couldn't help but immortalize it in a title. :wub_drool:

Stupid Blue Pee

I was a bit baffled by this at first, then recalled posting a Shimajiro youtube clip that I hadn't fully sat through... I'd sat through it a long time ago, but the one I ended up posting had all joke subtitles, including blue pee, that I hadn't seen.

Ironically, some of the actual translations are funnier than what they'd written. When the vid shows "Feces, bai-bai," what he actually said was, "Good-bye, poo-friend." Poo-friend is way funnier than feces :laugh: At home, we've got the toilet training electric toy with sound effects to go with it too! Freaky, strange stuff that I simply go with the flow about.

Our First Pirate Detective - This title came from the Shipyard. I told Phes some information about a couple of our members, he called me a pirate detective. Erdy was the one who officialy gave it to me.

"Great Balls", love Jamie Given to me by me! After meeting Jamie Berard at Brick Expo, he offered me a signed hat, and after looking at my Maersk Hotties, I asked him to sign my hat "Great Balls" which he did with a huge Jamie smile. He is all class. :thumbup:

CHEESE overload - I don't know who gave it to me (Rufus maybe?) but it's because I posted this discussion about LEGO's (possible excessive) use of cheese slopes. Why the all caps? That's anybody's guess.

Beer and backdoors This is hard to explain, I typed ya instead of yeah, which someone mistook for you, the word megabluck was involved as was beer and I now have this lovely title, thanks ISC.

Beer and backdoors This is hard to explain, I typed ya instead of yeah, which someone mistook for you, the word megabluck was involved as was beer and I now have this lovely title, thanks ISC.

We should just permanently change your title to "phone retard." :tongue:

We should just permanently change your title to "phone retard." :tongue:

Although that would be totally justifiable, this time it wasn't a phone typo, it was my mistake.

I PM´ed a lot of members to this years Event and got the title "Prince of PM´s". Before that, I had the title "Prince of the Beach" because I won a challenge in my sport. Beach-volleyball.

The dog ate my dongle

My first title as well. Probably given to me by Hinckley or Big Cam, for utilising the oldest excuse in the book in the Baritones 3 discussion thread :blush:

Don't touch the mime- My first title :classic: Given to me by Hinckley in his Baritones 3 due to my first statement made on day 1 of the game.

That one wasn't me.

The dog ate my dongle

My first title as well. Probably given to me by Hinckley or Big Cam, for utilising the oldest excuse in the book in the Baritones 3 discussion thread :blush:

That one was me. :grin:

That one wasn't me.

That one was me. :grin:

Ah. Well thanks to which ever admin gave it to me, though I feel bad it came at the expense of a perfectly good mime :laugh:

Ah. Well thanks to which ever admin gave it to me, though I feel bad it came at the expense of a perfectly good mime :laugh:

As the flickr contest said, (I think that was where it was held) A mime is a terrible thing to waste. :tongue: I personally believe you were given it by a certain Scary mAdmin. :look:

Emerald or Gold? - from Rufus, for completing my review of the Emerald Night and becoming an RA Teacher. :excited:

No hissy-fits necessary! - Thanks to info from JimButcher, I have learned that this comes from my own Podracer review. So, I have a feeling it might've been given to me by Rufus.

No hissy-fits necessary! - I'm guessing it was Hinckley because… um… I maybe sometimes like throwing hissy fits. That's an awfully nice way of putting it. Or I could be all wrong.

More likely from your Podracers review:

On the minifigures page is this diagram telling you not to put Sebulba's legs on wrong, which I guess they felt was an easy mistake. It's probably to keep you from later trying to put Sebulba in his pod, find he doesn't go in, and throw a hissy fit. This way, no hissy fits necesary.

:rofl:

More likely from your Podracers review:

Ah, thank you! I honestly had no idea :blush:

I've noted that in my new title description. And the first posts are updated.

Emerald or Gold? - from Rufus, for completing my review of the Emerald Night and becoming an RA Teacher. :excited:

Wow, I feel like a megablock, I knew what the gold portion was for, but I couldn't figure out the emerald part, even though I read that review before it was passed and wanted to grade it but A. I didn't have the time, and B. I remember thinking it was so good that I'd have to re read it to find something wrong with it. Again I didn't have a lot of time at the time that time.

Way to go Doctor!

Wow, I feel like a megablock, I knew what the gold portion was for, but I couldn't figure out the emerald part, even though I read that review before it was passed and wanted to grade it but A. I didn't have the time, and B. I remember thinking it was so good that I'd have to re read it to find something wrong with it. Again I didn't have a lot of time at the time that time.

Way to go Doctor!

Thanks. :sweet:

I've had several titles since Baritones 3 started and have neglected to post them here, so here goes:

Clever Slut - I gave this one to myself because it's fitting. I'm clever and I'm a slut. Also my character in Werewolf Mafia was slutty and clever enough to remove the Stupid Werewolf on the first day. I'm very humble about this. :blush:

Santa Roleplayer - This is due to this day closer in Baritones 3. Not sure who gave me this one.

Photographic Sensei - In the staff forum, I gave Pep some photog advice and it came off a little zen... Not sure who gave me this one either.

Did I miss one from the Mafia game? It seems my title has changed quite a bit lately.

EDIT: No dinner during Mafia! - Yes, someone asked me a question during Baritones 3. I gave them the answer and didn't get a reply right away because they had the audacity to go out to dinner. I told them "No dinner during Mafia!" and that was my title for a couple of days. One of my favorites recently. :wub_drool: