WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

- Fried-Egg Tap Inventor [ For solving the mystery of the pink curved 1x2 brick with 1x1 yellow round plate in Pandora's review of 6403 Paradise Playground. By Rufus. ]

And doesn't anyone update this? :hmpf_bad: I'm on it (in a bit). :wink: ... and done!

Graduated cigar Given to me by Captain Blacmoor perhaps? My old title contained the word cigar, I also stated on my profile page that I graduated High School. Maybe thats were it came from.

- Ross the Golden Paleontologist [ An up-date to my previous title since I graduated at the Reviewers Academy. I presume it comes from Rufus ]

And doesn't anyone update this? :hmpf_bad:I'm on it (in a bit). :wink: ... and done!

Awww, such a good boy! *insert: hair ruffling emote*

Thanks Rick, your dedication is noble and honorable! :wub:

My latest:

- Double prizes for all! [Given by ISC; referring to a saying that is commonly heard if one is around me.]

My first title:

- The portal between guts and logic

Given to me by Hinck because I thought that 'Viewing the Portal' meant the portal between EB and Writeboard. :grin:

My first title:

- The portal between guts and logic

Given to me by Hinck because I thought that 'Viewing the Portal' meant the portal between EB and Writeboard. :grin:

:laugh_hard: I'm glad you like it, Tammo. :thumbup: Well earned!

:laugh_hard: I'm glad you like it, Tammo. :thumbup: Well earned!

Thanks Hinckley! I'm honored that my first title was mafia-related. :laugh:

Shells like cheese I was ranting about a mafia game and a per the status quo, my phone misspelt the word smell with shell, see Here, given by Hinckley no doubt.

Your phone smells things weird... :grin:

Like two titles ago I told myself I need to start proofreading better, but I still stand by swype, it's awesome.

Commodore Cam Given to me by Captain Blackmoor, when I said Commodore Cam has a nice ring to it, and hey look at that, a title that is not based off one of my typos.

Yey, new title :sweet:.

Crocodile Architect - I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume this has something to do with my sudden jump into Fabuland building with my two crocodile figures. Hinckley I presume?

Yey, new title :sweet:.

Crocodile Architect - I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume this has something to do with my sudden jump into Fabuland building with my two crocodile figures. Hinckley I presume?

It's me! :grin: And did you see your corresponding new tag?

Pudgy - Given to me by Hinckley, as I was named Petra in Belville Mafia and CorneliusMurdock called me pudgy once. After that, Hinck called me Pudgy Petra (PP), which was my nickname until the end of the game.

It's me! :grin: And did you see your corresponding new tag?

I did :grin:. I'm in it deep now :laugh:.

Afraid of straws Given to me by Hinckley no doubt, for saying I was grasping at straws while semi accusing another player. It was fast too, he must of been waiting for me to post something "mafia title" worthy.

Afraid of straws Given to me by Hinckley no doubt, for saying I was grasping at straws while semi accusing another player. It was fast too, he must of been waiting for me to post something "mafia title" worthy.

Check the reason for that title again... :wink: But don't blame it on your phone again. :grin:

for saying I was grasping at straws while semi accusing another player.

That's not what you said. :tongue:

Lamb for life or stupid werewolf? From Hinckster. After I said I couldn't change my avatar for Baritones 3, and I would have to remain a lamb for life, which was my current avatar. We were also discussing my pathetic performance in Werewolf Mafia. I swear to god Hincks just waits for titles to be made. Gave it to me in like .3 seconds.

Check the reason for that title again... :wink: But don't blame it on your phone again. :grin:

:tongue:

That's not what you said. :tongue:

I know, but I meant grasping.

Lamb for life or stupid werewolf?

A werewolf in lamb's clothing? :look:

:tongue:

I know, but I meant grasping.

Yoda says, "Matters not what you mean, only what you say. Hmmmm. The truth this is."

Double crocs for all [Given by Rufus. Because two crocs are better than one (Avatar and Tag).]