WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

- Tag Advisor [ Given by Dragonator for pimping his tags. ]

Stupid Rouge [For being a Rogue in JimB's mafia, where 'Rogue' and 'Rouge' were oft confused. For this, in a reversal of the usual state of affairs, I suspect Hinckley. ]

I suspect Hinckley.

:grin:

Your title is a direct quote from Rick that made me laugh.

Does NOT wield a pickaxe. - from the very lovely and loveable Hinckley :wub:

For obvious reasons - I don't wield a pickaxe :hmpf:

My MO is much more refined.. :grin:

cocknocker - Someone on the staff is highly jealous of my professional level cock nocking skills, but has hence given me a title fitting of my abilities in order to pay respect and appear impartial.

Using Bunny Powers to Foo-Foo you! - Because I am a baby rabbit with under-average proportions. And I like to Foo-Foo people.

Given by everybody's favourite slut. :tongue:

Look at this post . Why I said it is a long story... Given by Hinckley. (If you didn't guess... :laugh: ) My first title! :sweet:

I love getting new titles! :wub: It's such a rarity for me these days, but I've had two in the last month.

Shall never hear the end of it -From Shadows for getting him killed...twice...in Werewolf Mafia. I feel bad about this, but truth be told, he was expendable. :blush: Now I truly never shall hear the end of it, now that I've said that.

Potty mouthed instigator -This is the most true title I've ever had and my favorite since "Is it inappropriate for me to Boo you?" That one had come from Mr. Phes after I said it in a thread. I don't remember where or why I said it, but the title described me very well. As does this one. That is exactly who I am. I want it on my tombstone. :grin: EDIT: My best guess is Dragonator. I edited one of his posts, which happened to be admonishing swearing, with a swear word, in the staff forum. :grin: Hee hee hee! I'm so funny!

I love getting new titles! :wub: It's such a rarity for me these days, but I've had two in the last month.

Shall never hear the end of it -From Shadows for getting him killed...twice...in Werewolf Mafia. I feel bad about this, but truth be told, he was expendable. :blush: Now I truly never shall hear the end of it, now that I've said that.

Potty mouthed instigator -This is the most true title I've ever had and my favorite since "Is it inappropriate for me to Boo you?" That one had come from Mr. Phes after I said it in a thread. I don't remember where or why I said it, but the title described me very well. As does this one. That is exactly who I am. I want it on my tombstone. :grin:EDIT: My best guess is Dragonator. I edited one of his posts, which happened to be admonishing swearing, with a swear word, in the staff forum. :grin: Hee hee hee! I'm so funny!

Didn't you also have one called 'For Rick', in between 'SNHTEOI' and 'PMI'? Maybe I'm just imagening it... :wacko:

Didn't you also have one called 'For Rick', in between 'SNHTEOI' and 'PMI'? Maybe I'm just imagening it... :wacko:

Yes, thank you. And thanks for acronyming (which is a word :blush: ) my other titles.

For Rick! I gave to myself to dedicate the remainder of my performance in Werewolf Mafia to Rick, who worked his megablocks off for the winning town side, only to get killed at the last minute by the Stupid Rouge Rufus.

Wants cake with liver and onions on top for quoting FBTB member Draykov, who likened the alterations made for the Special Editions to putting liver and onions on a perfectly good cake.

... probably due to the fact that I was upset with my last title because it was completely the opposite of what I had meant by that quote.

Thank you erdie!

This sister has a new woot woot title!

Thanks erdie, I'm drunk on the beach and I was silly enough to ask for a new title, here is what I got.

Well deserved too as I actually asked for A title. Kind of bold and stupid.

Thanks pirate moderator sir :devil:

Another very accurate title!

Throwing his underwear at bearded men - because I do. :grin:

Thank you erdie!

You're welcome. :tongue:

Another very accurate title!

Throwing his underwear at bearded men - because I do. :grin:

I love this one. :wub:

:laugh:

You're welcome. :tongue:

I love this one. :wub:

:laugh:

Me too :laugh:

I don't know who is delving so far into my private life, but it is what I do. I have trouble denying it. It's an expensive habit. Underwear and hospital bills are through the roof!

Investigating this incident further, it appears this title came from KimT...who happens to be a bearded man. :devil:

I don't know who is delving so far into my private life, but it is what I do. I have trouble denying it. It's an expensive habit. Underwear and hospital bills are through the roof!

Investigating this incident further, it appears this title came from KimT...who happens to be a bearded man. :devil:

:laugh: Yeah I forgot that the "edit member" allows you to find out who messed with your account. :blush:

I still have mental pics of you sling-shooting a should-be-white-pair-of-boxers at that poor bearded man in his orange rain paints. :sick:

:laugh: Yeah I forgot that the "edit member" allows you to find out who messed with your account. :blush:

I still have mental pics of you sling-shooting a should-be-white-pair-of-boxers at that poor bearded man in his orange rain paints. :sick:

Boxers? I wear tighty-whities, duh. :hmpf:

Just saw this, so:

Virgni-serves me right for trying to bribe the games moderator with virgnis.

Sparrow's guts... yuck!

I got it! I finally got it! I'm bad with veggies, and the sheer amount of time it took me to figure out this one just proves that :( Presumably, the guts _must_ have something to do with the asparagus cake I kindly offered Svelte for his birthday. Now then, to see which one of you guys thinks so kindly of me...

My latest title,

- Still sore from all the b-day spankings. [ Yes, I did feel sore especially after all of the metagaming happening in The Forest Mafia, Day 1. I wonder who gave me this new title. ]

My latest title,

- Still sore from all the b-day spankings. [ Yes, I did feel sore especially after all of the metagaming happening in The Forest Mafia, Day 1. I wonder who gave me this new title. ]

This has Hinck written all over it!