WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

:look:

This is actually a pretty disturbing title... I'm now wondering how in the world you got it! :grin:

I am actually pretty disturbing... and no, better not... :blush::grin:

Grammer and Speling Professorr- probably given to me for the way I said I didn't like people spelling sense as sence, given to me by Hinckley I presume, frankly I'm impressed he didn't spell and wrong too! :laugh:

You're lucky it's not worse, he can be a real vengeful bitch (as long as you're not Dragonator).

Count Baron VanVampirePants - Some people (*cough*DraggyShadowsHinck*cough*) accused my character of being a vampire in Werewolf Mafia. I believe it's Hinck who's credited with coming up with this name, however. :grin:

Aaand, index updated. :wink:

Nope.

My title has been changed from Boobies into Baby monkey Boobies after I shouted BABY MONKEY BABY MONKEY BABY MONKEY in the collectables 5 discussion thread. I guess Harriet has got something to do with it but I could be mistaken.

Nope.

Grammer and Speling Professorr- probably given to me for the way I said I didn't like people spelling sense as sence, given to me by Hinckley I presume, frankly I'm impressed he didn't spell and wrong too! :laugh:

Yup. :thumbup:

First post is now updated! :sweet:

Izzy, I have write your explanation in an organised manner for each of your recent titles in the archive. I do it for the sake of consistency. :blush:

Izzy, I have write your explanation in an organised manner for each of your recent titles in the archive. I do it for the sake of consistency. :blush:

Errr, it's just a bit of a developing joke really, and nothing to do with loose morals. 5416223594_bcd02b82d9_o.gif I guess the 'still' came in because some things never change.

Bitch be cool: From responding to ISC's title "Gone mad with the Fonz". From... ISC?

My favorite title of mine yet. default_laugh_new.gif

Bitch be cool: From responding to ISC's title "Gone mad with the Fonz". From... ISC?

:laugh: IMO, it matches your avatar very well

Why I got a feeling that title comes from Hinck instead of ISC? :laugh:

I thought the same thing, actually.

Why I got a feeling that title comes from Hinck instead of ISC? :laugh:

...Yeah, you're probably right. default_laugh_new.gif

We Choo Choo Choose you [I am the Choo Chooosen one... I won a spectacular prize in a HP contest. Lucky me!] :grin:

I was just thinking that. :grin:

My title was very briefly (for like, less than a minute) changed to Captain Flowers, but then it was changed back to my old one, albeit spelt slightly different: Count Baron von Vampirepants.

Aaand index updated. :sweet:

Regular Lady - I guess this is due to the fact that I'm the "Lady behind the Regular Ladies Man of EB". :blush: But I seriously have no idea who gave this to me, Kiel thinks it might be KimT or ISC.

Zine duck ninja: for grabbing a bunch of Ninjago promo sets via the Norwegian Donald Duck magazine. (probably I Scream Clone again)

LAMY - A portmanteau of lame and Amy. (Amy is a nick-name bestowed upon me, taken from the 'am' part of 'iamded'. It's Am-ee, not Amy! :tongue:)

Amy is a nick-name bestowed upon me, taken from the 'am' part of 'iamded'. It's Am-ee, not Amy! :tongue:

Don't believe this. It's Amy alright.

You even changed gender now... :tongue:

My first title :laugh: : Has Crabs: For having posted an entry in the NUMBER FOUR raffle containing four crabs :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Kick Fist Yourself. - I honestly don't know what this means, is this some English expression that I don't know about? :wacko: I'm certain KimT gave it to me (easy to verify: just checked my last profile visitors).

Golden Amusement Park- I finally posted my final student review! This refers to my teacher-dom and the set I reviewed. :grin: Thanks, Fangy!

Kick Fist Yourself. - I honestly don't know what this means, is this some English expression that I don't know about? :wacko: I'm certain KimT gave it to me (easy to verify: just checked my last profile visitors).

Kick Fist rhymes with Kit who? :devil:

Now you figure it out - wiseguy :hmpf:

:grin:

Kick Fist rhymes with Kit who? :devil:

Now you figure it out - wiseguy :hmpf:

:grin:

Haha, nice one Kim! Now I get it.

Title due to the fact that I pointed out KimT mistakenly calling the upscaled Kit Fisto minifig as Plo Koon in his LegoWorld 2011 article. I guess that's what happens for being too SW nerdy nitpicky. :grin:

[edited first post with the right reason behind this title]

Has magic lady powers - Someone asked how I got my green star back, and I said I used my magic lady powers. :tongue:

Got a new title,

- Spank Me! It's my birthday. [ Ohhh! This is my birthday title! Not sure where it comes from but I am certain that it comes from one of the wacky staff in the birthday greetings topic. ]

I really got no idea, "who"!