WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

First post updated!

Silver T-1 Typhoon Reviewer - Given to me for obtaining a silver badge from the RA. Must have been Fangy hehe :devil:

:grin:

Contest Junkie - Guessing someone gave me this after seeing my post saying I am a contest junkie here. No idea who though...

And, proving the point, I noticed this title after posting my entry in the white Boba raffle :laugh:.

It happens right after you made that post in that topic! :wink:

Before I forget how I got my first title, I think it will be better to put this into the archive.

EB Raffles & Mystery Hunt Official 2010 - Given this title by WhiteFang to assume position as the official mailing correspondence for the Eurobricks Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt and it also includes other contests which is hosted by WhiteFang too.

:tongue:

Stumped [To commemorate my role as the Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump in Furry Mafia]

Boom! [As the name implied, it wasn't a long role]

Crow footed horses megablocks - Aspects from the The Forest Mafia all smooshed into one title. My character is a horse, and on night one I was attacked by a crow. No one believes me though... :cry_sad:

:tongue:

Maersk Blue Balls [Given by Hinckley after expressing my sheer enthusiasm regarding my latest Maersk Train purchase while waiting for something else too.]

Genius and I love it! :laugh:

Banned Cigar- Given to me by Siegfried as compensation for missing out on the Classic-Pirates April fools joke. My new title is a spin-off of my old one. :classic:

RCB Operator - from Superkalle for running the current LDD RCB.

I'm pretty close to finishing the build now, but I like it. Suits me more than my previous title. :laugh:

Thought I'd step in and help Fangy out a bit here. First post updated as of April 10 :wink:

Just noticed I have a title now. :laugh:

Wife moderated LEGO nut

I'm guessing Siegfried saw my "When my wife says it has reached critical mass." comment in the "When did your collection reach critical mass?" thread. :classic:

cant spel fukwitt - The grammar errors comes from me making several elementary mistakes in several consecutive posts. The Fuckwitt part comes from here, in a rather heated debate between def and myself in Hinckley's 'The Forest' mafia game. Given to me by the host himself.

I was going to apologize for bringing up the term fuckwit in the first place, which Hincky seems to truly love, but then I reread that thread again, and saw where the professor tried to take credit for my lynching in Eurodina (credit actually went 100% to Stash and Sandy)... So, it's okay :classic:

Edrie Alert!

I'm actually confused with this one, I thought maybe Erdie did it but the d and r are swapped, I don't know what Edrie means. :wacko:

Edrie Alert!

I'm actually confused with this one, I thought maybe Erdie did it but the d and r are swapped, I don't know what Edrie means. :wacko:

This.

This.

Ahh thank you good sir, I apparently did not search too hard for the origins.

I call Erdbeereis, Erdie for short since it's easier to type, well I screwed up and typed Edrie instead.

I can't get no...Hippo Action!

A bizarre fusion of my love for The Rolling Stones and hippos... Though I thought it was a Devo reference at first.

MOC-blocked [Given to me by Pepper, because my MOC was... well, blocked. Very punny indeed.]

Imminent Derailment - I spoke of getting a thread back on track, not sure who gave me this one, though ISC is often the culprit.

I am The Foog - My new nickname, introduced by Hinckley during his memorable Forest Mafia! Perhaps because it spells Goof in reverse? :tongue:

Ross the Paleontologist - for teaching bits of paleontology to some staff and fellows; clearly, a Friends reference. Not sure who's behind it.

I am The Foog - My new nickname, introduced by Hinckley during his memorable Forest Mafia! Perhaps because it spells Goof in reverse? :tongue:

I pronounce your screename "Foo-Gah-Zee" Or Foog for short. Now that you have kicked megablocks in The Forest, you are The Foog.

And I did realize it spells goof in reverse, which is hilarious. I accidentally spell goof everytime I try to type Foog. :laugh:

I pronounce your screename "Foo-Gah-Zee"

This is the correct pronounciation as far as I know :thumbup:

And I did realize it spells goof in reverse, which is hilarious. I accidentally spell goof everytime I try to type Foog. :laugh:

:laugh: I kind of realised it while thinking about the clever subtitle to the conclusion of The Forest.