WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

STILL has a short knife... Given to me by Zorro as the result of Commodores comics.

Ratshot really has a very short knife (ask his girlfriend for confirmation!)

As Fred Sanford would say, "How would you like one right across the lips, and I'm not talking about using my lips, I'm talking about my fists.

I'm guessing it is part of Zorro's title spree but I'm not sure.

You bet!

Indiana Ras

Just check Izzy´s reply below.

This title came from ToR also (sort of), a comic that Commodore Hornbricker made that starred myself and Ras. I'm guessing it is part of Zorro's title spree but I'm not sure.

Queen of the Clone Brands and Soundtracks

No idea who added that little extra, but it is certainly due to my posting of soundtrack music here and there.

Captain Blue Hair is the best!- I believe I got this through a title spree, possibly zorro by the looks of the other replies.

Captain Blue Hair is the best!- I believe I got this through a title spree, possibly zorro by the looks of the other replies.

Nope I think it was Blue Hair. He's used that on almost all redcoats during the tournament of retribution. :wink:

Queen of the Clone Brands and Soundtracks

No idea who added that little extra, but it is certainly due to my posting of soundtrack music here and there.

Oh, that was me testing the new board titles' system. Anyway, I found it fitting enough, after your recent youtube links spree :laugh:

I got another one, but this time it is a lie! :hmpf_bad:

Captain Blue Hair is the best!

I don't know why I got this, and I don't know who gave it to me. This most certainly is a lie, I am a Redcoat, so I don't think "Captain" Blue Hair is the best. Captain Green Hair might be better, but not Captain Blue Hair.

-

Chief Redwater

I got this same “Captain Blue Hair is the best!” title as did many other Redcoats during the ToR II. I suspect the Blue Haired Captain is behind this.

Some folks are upset but what they don’t realize is B.E.S.T. stands for Bluecoat Enemy (with) Severed Testicles. Redcoats mark BEST on the foreheads of fallen Bluecoats on the battlefield so other Redcoats don't waste time as we go from Bluecoat to Bluecoat cutting off their %$#@. Apparently Blue Hair's have already been removed. No surprise really, Captain Blue Hair is the Bluecoat Enemy (with) Severed Testicles. default_tong.gif

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

OK...and now....mercifully....It says, "Captain Blue Hair is a Pest!" I figured I better record it as it isn't likely to last long. Funny how all my titles seem to be about Captain Blue Hair lately...apparently we are now either arch-enemies or we are dating....MUHAHA! default_tong.gif I might know who made this latest one but if I do, I am not saying....THANKS! default_laugh2.gif

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

New one: "Paranoid Star Wars Regulator, er, Moderator"

I'll leave the explanation to the Roots :tongue:

They probably did the title, so they should know.

OK...and now....mercifully....It says, "Captain Blue Hair is a Pest!" I figured I better record it as it isn't likely to last long. Funny how all my titles seem to be about Captain Blue Hair lately...apparently we are now either arch-enemies or we are dating....MUHAHA! default_tong.gif I might know who made this latest one but if I do, I am not saying....THANKS! default_laugh2.gif

It appeares everyone with the 'best' title has been changed.

Dear all,

With regards to updating of titles in the first post, it will cease to update for the time being. Meanwhile, please continue to drop your new or past titles in this discussion and as much as possible, I will strongly appreciate little off topic discussion in here.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Bad Chewie come with a story of a bunch of lost foreigners on their way to the Northbrook Lego store for the 50% off sale. Basically anyone who wanted to ride "shotgun" whilst staying with Stash, referred to it as Chewie, because he always sits up front in the co pilot seat. The task of navigating Copmike and Quarryman fell to myself, and we got horribly lost and ended up in Libertyville! We still got to the sales, but had to join the end of the line. So Bad Chewie for getting the Eurobricks team lost, but Quarryman still got a 10179 Mill Falcon, so not all bad.

My new one, and so far a favorite. :classic:

Catain Blue Hair urgently needs to change pants!

This one is because Hornbricker shot a bazooka into his @$$ resulting in him $*** himself.(No curse words, because I would like not offend anyone.)

If CGH had stayed and not became CBH, this embarresment probably would not have happened.

It appeares everyone with the 'best' title has been changed.

Except Capt. Stabbin, I think.

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

I will strongly appreciate little off topic discussion in here.

That's a change of pace...

That's a change of pace...

I have a feeling he's referring to you. Why comment on every post in here?

WF, any reason why the updates are stopping? I'd be happy to make a new thread and maintain the first post. Since I could edit my own post.

I have a feeling he's referring to you. Why comment on every post in here?

default_laugh_new.gif Not every post.

WF, any reason why the updates are stopping? I'd be happy to make a new thread and maintain the first post. Since I could edit my own post.

It appears this topic might have some glitches due to the upgrade. We are still investigating the matter.

default_laugh_new.gif Not every post.

I am not in the mood for jokes.

One post or two post (off topic) is acceptable in my context, but trying to reply every other posts which is not related to you in the slightest manner is making me annoyed and flooded with spammy posts, ending up making me extremely grumpy to the updates. This is your very last chance.

Wise up or face the wraith.

The aforementioned problems have now been corrected and this topic may continue on course. Note that I said "on course" and look at the expression I make as I say it. :hmpf:

Behave, before Fangy's wraiths get you! :laugh:

Some of my wonderful former titles include...

- Work ya dogs[i was slave driving the Shipyard recruits[b]][/b]

- Such a pain in the big behind [Obviously it speaks for itself]

- Orders everybody around and never does any work" [Yeah I wish!]

- Should get his own talkshow [At one point in Eurobricks history I liked to contribute to discussions in all forums]

- Weekend Warrior [supposedly I was supposed to only visit Eurobricks on weekends but it was very short lived]

- Mighty founder of Classic-Pirates.com [Zorro gave me this after the "pain in the big behind" title was deemed inappropriate]

Some of my wonderful former titles include...

Phes, what about the rest of your recent titles? :sweet:

- Work ya dogs[i was slave driving the Shipyard recruits[b]][/b]

- Orders everybody around and never does any work" [Yeah I wish!]

Let me tell ya that these 2 titles are very very accurate in there description of Mister Phes. I have the scares on my back to prove it!

Phes, what about the rest of your recent titles? :sweet:

I can't seem to remember them... But there's a couple more I've forgotten about.

Let me tell ya that these 2 titles are very very accurate in there description of Mister Phes. I have the scares on my back to prove it!

Zorro is the one with the Cat `O Ninetails and he insists everybody is blindfolded before he whips them.

Knows that Shadows is keeping an eye on him Oh boy, Today I was being nosy and decide to view where everyone on the board was when I saw shadows was viewing his profile. I saw his status then (Shadows is keeping an eye on you) and got really creeped out. I told him this in a pm and he got really amused. As for who gave me this title, "His citizens haven't half a brain between them" so I have no clue. :laugh:

Captain Blue Hair Sometimes Loses His Head...- Look above and you will get it.

Edited by Eskallon