WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

You know what, I believe that 100%. I still think that was a good title though!

It was. Now I'm in a titular death spiral.

It was. Now I'm in a titular death spiral.

I hope it's not contagious :look:

Didn't feel up Hinck - Yeah, well, I didn't! This had something to do with thin shirts... I think Shadows resisted, so I'm blaming Peppermint...

Didn't feel up Hinck - Yeah, well, I didn't! This had something to do with thin shirts... I think Shadows resisted, so I'm blaming Peppermint...

It's also true. I didn't get felt up. :sad:

Everything revolves around my nipples, I've noticed.

It's also true. I didn't get felt up. :sad:

Everything revolves around my nipples, I've noticed.

I guess your nipples are fascinating, maybe I should have felt them up? :laugh:

Mwahahahahahahahaah!!!

There's always next year. :look:

Yey, a second chance!

Pretty. Obviously for using the word pretty(too much) when I was trying to express how awesome our display was at brickworld. :tongue:

"Pretty" sure Hinckley gave it to me.

Serving Soylent Sorbet- It's because of this video. Don't know who gave it...or why it's soylent....but I did enjoy torturing people with dessert over the Internet :grin:

Did you do any investigative work? :poke:

Not really :grin:

It's made out of PEOPLE!!! :distressed:

Well, yes, kiwi people, but not soylent :wacko::tongue:

Well, yes, kiwi people, but not soylent :wacko::tongue:

And you're a film major?? :facepalm:

Just discovered that post...

Got the "WIP Advice Jedi

"

title two weeks ago, but I'm not sure who gave it to me :blush:

[not worthy of classic film title] - Because Hinckley and Cornelius are old. :tongue:

Academy teacher - reason is obvious

dumb knight - given to me by KimT after I poked a little fun at his expense (though he got the last laugh...)

Both titles given to me in November 2008.

Mmmmmmm, Wookiees! given by my old nemesis Rick, whom I have rolled in the past many times. :grin: and possibly given due to my affection towards Wookiees with the likely hood of some in the next wave of SW sets and possibly alluding to my old Bad Chewie title.

My first title! I made it!

Yub yub! - I suggested I might sign up as an Ewok pilot for the EB SW RPG Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka, referencing a prank pulled on Wedge Antilles of Rogue Squadron in the books. From the lloks of it the title must've been from Brickdoctor.

Hi

just noticed that i am a Vigilant Spam Zapper.

And i am proud to be one ;)

Die, evil Spam Bots, die!

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

A Good Egg [I'd have to guess from my current avatar of the very intelligent Dr. Everstien, a Were-Raven over in Heroica. Could be from a number of people, but Pandy is the only one actually in that quest, so I'd be willing to wager her.]

Sci-fi E.G.G. Counter

Translation: somewhat socially oblivious unintentional ruiner of others fun by being overly analytical, who had a total mental lapse regarding the concept of guessing...

I am so embarrassed, and so sorry. I just noticed this today. (I have been gone for several months). And of course this happened months ago. basically i was an idiot and counted entries instead of actually guessing. I had no intention of cheating. I am really not a jerk, just an occasional oblivious idiot who has a propensity toward "Sheldon moments" I had to investigate my history to figure out what the title meant because I never read anything in that thread other than the original post. I never even went back to it. I am terribly non competitive. Just thought it would be fun to count because it was a really awesome contest that I had been following for weeks.

Again I am so sorry. Tempted to run and hide since all my posts now bring a rush of shame. But I will try to be a big girl since in general I like it here.

I feel really bad about it, wish I had realized this when it happened to apologize at the time and withdraw my guess.

My apologies,

Debbie

- Pew! Pew! [We've spotted Spamboticus automated members! Spamboticus automated members on the north ridge. Eurobricks station Five-Seven, we're on our way. Attack Pattern Delta, go now! *Pew!Pew!Pew!Pew!*]