WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

A couple of recent ones:

Big Weiner's Back - after returning from a self-imposed exile.

Sexual innuendos are in. - "When you see it" (only "like-minded" people will be able to spot "it")

From who? A wild educated guess: the Camster!

Has questions about rods and holes

- During the crash we were talking about a Sci-Fi WIP thread where people could ask questions, this was a hypothetical question by ZCerberus. Given by CM?

A couple of recent ones:

Big Weiner's Back - after returning from a self-imposed exile.

Sexual innuendos are in. - "When you see it" (only "like-minded" people will be able to spot "it")

From who? A wild educated guess: the Camster!

For sure. I also gave you your previous one, it was great to have you back.

I'll add my most recent ones.

Always picked last- Sad but true. From Big Cam.

Bed Sheet Pride- Who wouldn't be proud of pretty pink fluffy bunny sheets? They're all cozy and soft. From Hinck.

I loose - My phone strikes again, I had meant to say "I lose". I think it was CM.

Queen of the Mountain - Yes I am! :grin: Given by Shadows I presume :look: And now back to building said mountain...

My latest title from Shadows.

- Now with a Smoother End [ Kinda censored in terms of how I had gotten this title and Fanglish had struck again. Courtesy given by Shadows. ]

I think there is some error in the first 2 posts. I have been staring at the chunk of code, but still unable to find which part of the tag formatting had gone wrong. It is like searching a needle in the haysack.

My latest title from Shadows.

Wrong, I couldn't help myself. :tongue:

I think there is some error in the first 2 posts. I have been staring at the chunk of code, but still unable to find which part of the tag formatting had gone wrong. It is like searching a needle in the haysack.

I fixed it temporarily by spreading the list over 3 posts, it would appear that the new board can only parse so much formatting per post. :look:

Wrong, I couldn't help myself. :tongue:

Aww, now I know the real culprit. :laugh:

I fixed it temporarily by spreading the list over 3 posts, it would appear that the new board can only parse so much formatting per post. :look:

Thank you Fugazi. I didn't realise the limitation on this portion.

I do say tomato- because who says "Toe-mah-toe" anyhow? Let's call the whole thing off. ISC or Cam... checking profile... Cam or Phes... let's go with Cam for shizzle.

Accidental Thief!- I have accidentally stolen LEGO at a convention when it got mixed up with my stuff. Lesson is, bring less stuff. - From the Big C.

Reay Annoying - From Hinckley, Ironically this was his spelling error, not mine.

PEW PEW PWE! - I make noises when I posted my Bat-VicViper. Given by CorneliusMurdock

Incidentally this is the second time I received this exact title :look:

Incidentally this is the second time I received this exact title :look:

This time it has an exclamation point and is all capitalized. So... completely different.

Reay Annoying - From Hinckley, Ironically this was his spelling error, not mine.

I vaguely remember this. Where was it? :look:

My current title: No. I'm right.

We were debating about if the Original Trilogy was any good and someone made the stupid suggestion that everyone was entitled to their opinions and therefore everyone was right. My new title is my response to that megablocks. :blush:

Won, to, free, fore... - I am pretty sure this is for my inability to speak the English language. I tried to think of a witty joke to relate this to, but I can't. It's also a possibility it's a golfing reference, but I would not understand it. I'm poor, I don't golf.

From Hinckley, I think.

Yes, it was me. You said something about "to can play the insult game." :snicker:

I vaguely remember this. Where was it? :look:

Never never land.

My current title: No. I'm right.

We were debating about if the Original Trilogy was any good and someone made the stupid suggestion that everyone was entitled to their opinions and therefore everyone was right. My new title is my response to that megablocks. :blush:

Ouch, someones feel goods got hurt.

I found it. It was your spelling error. :laugh:

I found it. It was your spelling error. :laugh:

I agree, I saw your post after mine, my mistake. Let's keep private discussion private though. :wink:

I agree, I saw your post after mine, my mistake. Let's keep private discussion private though. :wink:

Sorry. I thought out of context it was harmless. :blush: